Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I chain with my Destiny Board Trap card!"

a board appeared and a spirit holding the letter F appeared above it.

"This trap card will spell out your doom with the word so evil it had to be censored twice just to get past practices! now it just says F-I-N-A-L."

ooc: I know SW-MC. good card.

"Good! Draw!" Bakura sounded even more evil than before. He drew Alien Psychic.

"I summon Alien Psychic, it is automatically switched to defence, and now..."

his monsters began to react. Bakura opened his arms.

"I tune my level 6 Governor (thanks to the quipe spell) to my level 5 Mistress and my level 1 Alien!"

The 6 rungs appeared and the 2 other monsters burst into stars as they suddenly were enveloped in a white light. A huge fairy appeared, wielding a sword and shield.

"WHEN THE HEAVENS ARE DISRUPTED THE FAIRY SHALL RISE! USE THE ORICHALCOS' POWER AND ELIMINATE MY FOE! SYNCHRO SUMMON! SASUKII, THE DARK DIVINE KNIGHT!"

The fairy landed, ready to strike.

"I have summoned the best card in my Deck, and now...prepare to lose!"

186831e.jpg

[spoiler=effect]"Sasukii, Governor of Orichalcos" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

As long as this card remains face-up on the Field, halve the ATK of all other monsters on the Field. Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for each Fiend- and Fairy-Type monster on the Field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by the effects of Spell, Trap or Effect Monster card effects. This card's controller must either pay 1000 life points or send the top 7 cards of their Deck to the Graveyard during each of their End Phases. If they do not, destroy this card.

The seal broke away and his monsters all lost their extra ATK. Bakura's eyes stopped glowing and the seal on his head faded.

"You destroyed the seal?! fine. Draw!" unfortunately, Damian was aware of everythign that had happened since his spirit had ben trapped outside the Orichalcos until now. He was now using himself to prevent Alucard from reading the mind of Bakura.

ooc: like when Yugi was against Pegasus and Yugi's friends stopped Pegasus. gtg for a while.

Archived