Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Okay draw,I'll activate Graceful Charity and I'll discard "The Fiend Megacyber" and "V-Tiger Jet". Now I activate "Call of the Haunted" to bring back "X-Head Cannon" and sacrifice him to summon "Shadow Ghoul" and now I activate "Axe of Despair" increasing his ATK by 1000. Now I attack."

Ooc:Chain.

ooc: slight problem; When Hermos fuses, it becomes a monster which is a weapon AKA a monster which is useless without another one to equip it, which gives the equipped monster a new ability. (see the episodes in which Joey duels Rex Raptor in the Waking the Dragons arc or when he duels Mai or Valon) think of something else and edit.

ooc: I said before:

Hermos + monster = Weapon

Timaeus + Monster = Monster

Critias + Trap = Monster.

ooc: And why not come up with a cooler name for a monster...*PING* Hermos Ghoul Cannon?

OoC: Your Divine Serpent is more original than mine....

OOC: My Divine Serpent:

[align=center]FBPW-EN044.jpg

[spoiler=Divine Serpent]

Divine-Beast/Dark Synchro/Level -12/Effect/Divine

ATK ?/ DEF ?

"Orichalcos Shunoros" + "Orichalcos Aristeros" + ""Orichalcos Dexia"

This card cannot be Summoned except by removing from play the above Dark Synchro Material monsters you control while you control an "Orichalcos" Field Spell Card. This card's Summon cannot be negated and it cannot be targeted by card effects. When this card is Summoned, your Life Points become 1. When this card battles a monster, destroy the monster; if it was in Attack Position, your opponent's Life Points become 0.

[/align]

ooc back to plot

Alucard was walking through the city when he saw roan "I dont know who this person is but they must have s connection with the seal, i can sense it" he approached roan and asked "do you by any chance know anything about the seal" trying not to spook him with his mind reading

Archived