Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

ooc: not much. Since you closed the shop, all that's happened is Damian and Bakura's spirits have fused and he collected a large Orichalcos stone, broke it in half in the water of a fountain in the center of the city, and now the broken stone flew into the air as loads of smaller Orichalcos stones, ready to find worthy duelists for its power.

The stones began falling in random places around Neo Domino City. Random poeple who were drawn to them found themselves confronted by Orichalcos soldiers. they were forced to duel. Many of them lost, so screams were heard all over the city. Others, however, succeeded in winning their duel. One who did was a strange girl from the same Duel Academy as William, Yuni and Damian. She smirked as she found the new card and as the ORichalcos stone appeared as a necklace on her. She was going to find someone who knew her quite well.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: all that's happened is Damian and Bakura lost to Alucard, then later thier spirits have fused and he collected a large Orichalcos stone, broke it in half in the water of a fountain in the center of the city, and now the broken stone flew into the air as loads of smaller Orichalcos stones, ready to find worthy duelists for its power. The stones landed around the city, and the Orichalcos soldiers are roaming the place. When they duel, if the soldier loses, the opponent becomes a member of the Orichalcos' growing army of duelists. One girl who has joined now is a friend of Yuni's.

ooc: mmm...cookies....lol.

The mysterious girl walked around the city, looking for the home of Yuni. It was a game shop, like his ancestor's home. She knew it was late, but he was still up. She rang the doorbell.

Yuni answered, and he looked in shock as he saw her face.

"Y-You! Sarah Divani! From school!"

"Hello, Yuni!" she said as she winked at him.

"Why are you here?"

"Why else? to duel!"

"But it's incredibly late!"

"Just due me at the park up the road NOW!" Sarah grabbed Yuni by the hand and pulled him to the park.

Once there, she got out a duel disk, but not her normal, Pink and Fluffy one; a Pink and Green Orichalcos duel disk.

"What's with the wie wierd duel disk?"

"You'll see."

DUEL!

Yuni: 4000

Sarah: 4000

"Ladies first! Draw!" Sarah smiled evilly. Then she held up a card.(ooc: image from DevientART edited)

thesealoforichalcosbykd.jpg

"What card is that?" Yuni asked.

"Let me explain. This card is a special card that will take the soul of the loser! GO! THE SEAL OF ORICHALCOS!"

ooc: they're at the park now.

The seal came slowly down and the pattern appeared on Sarah.

"This card will mean the loser loses their soul, Yuni! It also changes my monsters into DARK ones and gives them 500 ATK. Now I summon Lord of D. And then activate the Flute of Smmoning Dragon to summon 2 Blue eyes White dragons from my hand! Now I activate Ancient Rules and summon my third Blue eyes from my hand! I end my turn!"

Yuni was intimidated by the sight of the 4 monsters. and he drew a card.

"I activate Lightning Vortex and discard 1 card to destroy all your monsters!"

ZAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

The 3 dragons and their master were zapped into nonexistance.

Sarah groaned.

"My monsters! You destroyed them!"

"I never lose a duel! I now summon---"

His millenium puzzle quickly fused him with Yami.

"What is it, Pharaoh?"

"I haven't dueled in a while. Let me have a shot! I activate Ancient Rules and summon my Dark Magician! Now I attack you directly! Go! Dark Magic Attack!"

Sarah was sent backwards.

"How did your attack hurt? Oh, no...It must be the seal! It must make all monsters real! HelP!" Sarah cried, but the seal was making her inner darkness take control. "Do you end your turn?"

"Yes."

"Draw! I summon my Spellbinding Crystal Witch and use its effect on your magician! Then I end!"

LP: 1000

186831t.jpg

"Draw! I tribute the Dark Magician to summon his newest apprentice, go, Winged Dark Magician Girl!"

186831.jpg

"I use her effect and send her to the Graveyard, and I inflict 500 damage to you for each card in your Graveyard, finishing the Duel! Go! Lost Magic Blast!"

The magician exploded, leaving a faded version which flew straight towards Sarah, and the spirits of all of Sarah's lost monsters turned into beams of white light on the WDMG's staff. When she hit, Sarah hit the edge of the seal, and it began encircling her as her LP reached 0.

"No! This isn't right! Your monster also--"

"Yes, I realise why the word Orichalcos sounds familliar; I had to deal with it many years ago. And so I've caused the duel to be a draw, because by using her effect, I take 1000 damage for each card in MY Graveyard." Yami Yuni smiled, but it quickly vanished as the Seal split in two, the second circling him.

"What's going on?"

"The seal! It's taking us both!!"

Then, something very cliche'd happened; Yuni used himself as a sacrifice for the Orichalcos instead of the Pharaoh.

"Yuni! Don't!"

"The seal needs a soul, so if I use mine, you can stop it. besides, I need a rest!"

The seal vanished and Sarah collapsed. Yami clenched his teeth and held the puzzle.

"Not again..."

ooc shop closed if you go in you instantly die

ooc: different shop; this is a rival one that Yuni lives in.

Archived