Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

OoC: Static' date=' you have posted here and on my RP. What are you doing?!

[/quote']

Just messing with people. No worries I'm gonna leave your RP alone :)

ooc: who are you ? I'm gonna check my list...

ooc: negged

If you can't take a joke on the internet then I just have to wonder who dropped you as a baby.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: GET OUT! I'm reporting you! This is no joke! It's spamming!

Right right, no joke because internet = serious business. Role Playing = Serious business, seriously kid.

@ Rucario: Think for yourself, are you actually helping him by posting telling me to GTFO? I have nothing against you personally and I've left your silly role playing crap be, and you're not going to change this anyway. Strength lies in quickness and brutality.

ooc: GET OUT! I'm reporting you! This is no joke! It's spamming!

Think for yourself' date=' are you actually helping him by posting telling me to GTFO? I have nothing against you personally and I've left your silly role playing crap be, and you're not going to change this anyway. Strength lies in quickness and brutality.

[/quote']

Strength on the internet only comes from Mods and Admins. And yes, I want you to stop spamming and get out. Experienced user or not, your actions will lead you to a ban.

OoC: Can't wait to see you banned. You have been reported

1. For spamming in my RP

2. For spamming in Lugia's RP

3. For spamming in Lugia's RP AGAIN

4. For spamming in Zarkus's RP.

In other words, you have been reported 4 times.

OoC: You'll be banned............Wait...

YOU MUST HAVE HACKED STATIC'S ACCOUNT!

oOC: You have been reported a fifth time.

OoC: Can't wait to see you banned. You have been reported

1. For spamming in my RP

2. For spamming in Lugia's RP

3. For spamming in Lugia's RP AGAIN

4. For spamming in Zarkus's RP.

In other words' date=' you have been reported 4 times.[hr']

OoC: You'll be banned............Wait...

YOU MUST HAVE HACKED STATIC'S ACCOUNT!

oOC: You have been reported a fifth time.

Because spamming is a serious rule that is taken seriously?

If you decide to look around the forum for a while you'll see that your little RP section might be the only place where people will take anything seriously.

Whatever kids. Successful troll is successful.

Also, I'll save you the grief. I baleeted my post that was in Zaku's thread because it's just not fair to troll their RP when it's dead and that's no fun, and the ones in yours because I still like you even though you're being a serious kill-joy.

OoC:

[spoiler=For Static ONLY. Sorry once again Lugia but I can't resist.]

F U C K

U _ _ Y

C _ _ O

K Y O U!

Love you too, hun ;)

Love how you're vicariously suffering because of a thread that isn't yours. These threads have no value in them anyway, why do you give a damn?

OoC: All RP's have Value in them. Everything has a Value' date=' you f***ing Idiot.

[/quote']

Nothing has value. Human emotions are tools of the intelligent to be funked with for our amusement. Getting someone angry or making them sad is a simple means of entertainment for one who understands that taking the internet serious is a character flaw. Exploiting these flaws causes for great entertainment to any onlooker who would find humor in the art of trolling.

And you can sit here and argue with me all day and it won't change a thing. Then again, I bet you enjoy it more than this silly roleplaying simply because it's different from what you're used to doing. It's somewhere between 2-5 in the morning for you (presumably) and you have nothing better to do than role play. I'm not saying that you don't enjoy what you normally do, but change, although perceivably negative, has given you the ability to express just how angry you can be at someone who would do what I have done here.

In other words, you're a belligerent buffoon, but I enjoyed it while it lasted and I wish all of thee good day. May I remind you not to throw food under the bridge unless you really enjoy getting annoyed, haggled, whatever you'd like to call how my posting has made you feel. Pce.

ooc; since Static is a giant jerk' date=' I will forgive you so long as your next post is in character somewhere.[hr']

ooc: BTW if Static posts here ONCE more, then this will be serious!

Oh it's serious, so serious this internet is.

ooc: OOOOOOOH! REPORTING OVERLOAD!!! GET THE (as Rp host I can swear like this to Static) OUT!

[spoiler=swearing at Static]

********************** IDIOT WHO *** **** and then I'm gonna **** **** **** so then you'll have to ****** with your ***** and then you'll end up ***** sideways!

OoC: You can't guess Emotions and I'm really pissed of at you, you know. I"M FED UP WITH YOU RUINING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[spoiler=Congratualtions, you are the second person to have ever witnesses this:]

YOU #$&@#$^#@& Piece of $%^$ that is @#$%@$%@$ because you just @#$@$%@!!!!!

How dare you @#$%@#$% Ruin my piece of Time! I will @#$%@#$% Your $%&$%^&*! I will not even forgive Experienced Members!

#$%#$%^#%^#$%#%^#%$&%*%@#!@#&@%#&%$%^$%^&$^@#&!@%^%!@%!@#!#^@#&!$^!@#!@#^!%@#&!#!@%@%!@#&%!@#@!&&!@%#@!!!#&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roan: Hmmm.....It's not time yet....

OoC: All RP's have Value in them. Everything has a Value' date=' you f***ing Idiot.

[/quote']

Nothing has value. Human emotions are tools of the intelligent to be f***ed with for our amusement. Getting someone angry or making them sad is a simple means of entertainment for one who understands that taking the internet serious is a character flaw. Exploiting these flaws causes for great entertainment to any onlooker who would find humor in the art of trolling.

And you can sit here and argue with me all day and it won't change a thing. Then again, I bet you enjoy it more than this silly roleplaying simply because it's different from what you're used to doing. It's somewhere between 2-5 in the morning for you (presumably) and you have nothing better to do than role play. I'm not saying that you don't enjoy what you normally do, but change, although perceivably negative, has given you the ability to express just how angry you can be at someone who would do what I have done here.

In other words, you're a belligerent buffoon, but I enjoyed it while it lasted and I wish all of thee good day. May I remind you not to throw food under the bridge unless you really enjoy getting annoyed, haggled, whatever you'd like to call how my posting has made you feel. Pce.

NO PIECE. I enjoy Role Playing and although it's sometimes boring, there are others that are not. And I'm not angry with you. I'm fed up of you. Oh and in real life, I'm used to flaming people. I enjoy RP's more.

[spoiler=OffTopic]

I have never believed in God and I knew the meaning of life ever since 4 years ago.

[spoiler=Meaning of Life]

Life cannot be prevented but even if it could, it's sorta meaningless. The Universe can live on without it, therefore, there is no Meaning of Life but....

Things do have Value. You said nothing has Value. When you enjoy something, that something has Value to you. Right now, your nonsense somehow has Value to you. Now listen to me, shut the hell up, stop ruining usual lives and GEEEET THEEEEEE HEEEEELLLLLLL OOOUUUUTTT OOOFFF HHEERRREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OoC: No, you are only falling for his Trap. Try your best to ignore him which is easy for me since I'm making a Fanfic right now.

Name: Otto Joltingson

Picture / Description: She has long pink ponytails, green eyes and fair skin.

Bio: She was believed to be a genetically modified Human illegally created in a lab.

Deck(s): Black Widow, Underwater Invertebrate, Ultima Prototype, Nuclear Robot, Children TV Shows, Victory Heroes, Internet References, Sacred Molluscs

Signiture Card(s) Respectively: Black Widow Dragon, Portuguese Dragon-of-War, Dracobot 10000, Nuclear Avatar, Riff, Victory Hero Diamondback, Internet Ref. Rick Astley, Molluskitael, Phantasm of Invertebrates

Millenium item?: Yes

-If Yes, which one?: Scales

Orichalcos duelist?: No

Other info: None

Archived