Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: Sasukii and Skill Drain (SD is face-down) and thanks to Damian, you can't read Bakura's mind.

"DRAW!" Bakura laughed. "I use a card called Return of Lost Magic! It lets me add 1 Spell card from my graveyard to my hand! I choose the Seal of Orichalcos, but I am not allowed to play it this turn! GO! Sasukii attacks your monster!"

3500 - 1250 = 2250 damage...which ends the duel I think.

"Draw." Bakura said, finally giving up. He switched out with Damian. Damian had been aware of everything, but now Bakura was fast asleep in the ring, so hi mind was an open book. The card he drew was Monster reborn.

"I...activate my monster reborn card, reviving my Divine Knight. I now pay 1000 LP to use Skill Drain, so all monsters lose their effects, restoring your monster's ATK. now...I end." Damian was

| <-> | this close to surrendering. He felt he had no chance of winning now. The only card in his deck that could end the game gracefully...or rather, 4, were not going to be easily obtained. He thought in his head so that Alucard would hear;

I have a 4-card combo that can end this duel without either of us winning or losing - but I want you to stop reading my mind, so I can make it more dignified. My Yami side won't like this, but this will be a draw. OK?

ooc: gtg

ooc: I think I do...either way, I'm ending the duel.

"Argh..." Damian deactivated his duel disk. He was slightly more evil than before, but he was still kinda nice, "You are extremely powerful..."

He then walked out. Yuni tried talking to him, but Damian ignored him. Yuni felt upset, but he just let Damian walk off.

oooc: Now I will wait for the last duel in here to be completed...

Damian walked back home, or at least, somewhere towards the edge of the city, carrying his Orichalcos deck and stone.

"I may be more merciful than Yami Bakura, but I realise that I have to do his task, otherwise he'd just destroy my body by doing it himself..."

IC: Meanwhile...

"Heh." Sammy snickered. "He lost a duel. This guy isn't so tough after all..."

"Who the hell are you talking to?!?" Satoko yelled from another room.

"None of your business old hag!" Sammy replied.

Suddenly, part of the wall exploded, revealing a very angry, very wet, and very...umm....you can probably guess....kitsune.

"You're gonna die!!!" she yelled as she charged as him.

"Heel." Samedi replied, causing her to lock up and lose all sensation in her body muscles.

OOC: Inuyasha reference.

ooc: ? ? ?

Anyways, going to continue story. The other Steve lost the duel against Will.

It was nearing the night, and Damian was at the edge of Neo Domino, meeting a mysterious guy in full robes. He handed Damian a card and a slightly larger Orichalcos stone. they nodded and went in the opposite direction to each other. Damian now wanted to go to the fountain at the center of the city. Bakura took control for the rest, but this time, Damian and Bakura's spirits had fused, so they were both in control.

"Soon...dueling will get dangerous!"

ooc:Are you taking advantage of my lack of a rule about advertising? Nevermind. I think that there'a a shortage of n00bs who want to roleplay. Either way, I'm going to continue the story.

ic:

When at the center of the City, it had since gone dark. Yami Damian took the large stone he had been given, and put it into the water, then he uttered a chant, then he broke the stone in half in the water. It began glowing as he took his hands out.

"Now to find more to bring back the Leviathan for the final time! Go, pieces of the Orichalcos! Find worthy warriors!"

The stone broke up into several tiny pieces and flew into the air.

Archived