Naimo Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 Garnet suddenly teleported to them. "Only because I had a loop going, otherwise it wouldn't have burnt so badly. And anyway, I had to depend on Jezza in the end to finish the duel." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 He looks very puzzled because he has no clue what some of those word even meant "The vortex will what to my what now? uh... tell me a little simpler please?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 Zensaki sighed."There will be alot of difficulties facing him, you must be careful of 3 main cards, Kuroi Ryu, Hametsu....and Onaga." Marie cringed a little."Onaga......" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 He smiles "Hmm.. ok, I'll do my best... but just one last question...." he pauses for a while and prepares for an answer to do with death "what if I lose...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 Zensaki looked down."I don't know what Ryu will be capable of doing." he looked away, if you could use the Mystic Guardians I would be happy to help but....that's asking too much." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 Even Garnet shivered at Onaga's name. "Onaga ..." she muttered. "He was that big bad guy Daniel had to defeat. I remember Hametsu, but who was Kuroi?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 Zensaki looked at Garnet." you've heard of the old battle that happened on this island? well, Hametsu and Onaga created a creature, the Black Dragon Kuroi Ryu. You must be wary of those three" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 "Oh ... well not me exactly, but an alternate version of me if that makes sense ... ironically we both became magical ... wasn't I killed and temporarily took the form of a Wingweaver? I remember making P do sorts of stupid stuff ..." She gave a small chuckle as these odd memories flooded back. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 He turns to Garnet "oh, hey I didn't see you there... sorry" he turns back to Zensaki "... uh... ok... well, I'm gonna have to prepare for a bit, so I'll have to go for a little, I'll see you when I come back, 'k guys?" He leaves OOC: g2g eat now, see you all soon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 Zensaki smiled"...then your family is as attuned to the other worlds as well." then you know that bad things will happened if the Vortex have their way. you two can stop this easily, Ryu doesn't have the heart to use the Vortex to their full extent." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 ((God... So inactive... Any need of Kenta?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 OOC:If you would like to involve yourself with the Vortex Crisis going on then yes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 2, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 OOC: Just a note, I'm not coming back, I'm too busy with runescape Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altαir Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 Wayne gave a triumphant smile as he activated his duel disk. "The sun shines bright today, and that puts me in a good mood." Wayne said, inserting a deck into his Duel Disk. "I think it would be fair if you go first." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 2, 2009 Report Share Posted September 2, 2009 OOC:Sorry but I'll be back in about an hour...gomene, I have to get to my classes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 Raiden desperatley dashes around duel academy frantic alsmot and determined in his pursuit "Please...PLEASE BE OKAY!!!!" Raiden said aloud asking no one in particular OOC:WAAAAH!!!! WHY IS NOONE EVER ON WHEN I AM??? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 OOC: Just a note' date=' I'm not coming back, I'm too busy with runescape[/quote']OOC:Runescape Srsly what the hell? youre gonna leave Me and Dark Raiden worried about Sapphire the plot Frozen where it stands and the fans not knowing how the story of Ultima Academy Ends??? srsly we need you to move the plot forward Me,Sapphire Ryu and Garnet are the MAIN CHARACTERS for crying out loud plzz dont leave us ='( Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 OOC: You got the wrong idea Raiden buddy, I wasn't coming back for the day! although today, I'll be gone early too, but not for Runescape IC:Luke doesn't know what to do, so he goes along with his usual thing, sitting on the beach and staring out onto the glistening waters of the ocean in the sunlight, the sky is clear, with not a cloud in sight. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 "Well I sense my business is done here," said Garnet after a brief pause. "Furnoose and Goldenquack are all waiting for me. Bye whoever you are." With that she teleported to the secret cabin. "Sorry I'm late guys, got caught up in a Vortex crisis. AAAAnyway, what was the outcome of the duel?" "Your mum won," answered Goldenquack as he handed over £250. Garnet grinned and pocketed the cash. "I knew she would do it. Thanks guys." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 Ryu's new Duel Blade arm was quite a wonder, it was like technology built into the core of his brain, it was a weird feeling, even when he placed a card on it, the card was stronger, it took some of his own energy, like the original DiaDhank. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 Luke lays back in the sand and wonders what o do about Ryu, his cousin's in trouble, and he wants to help, but the problem is he doesn't know what to do about it, he hasn his lightsworn deck ready but is giving the idea second thoughts Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 Agrias was enjoying Ryu's new dark power."Now that's how a Vortex duelist should act, hahahahaha!" Hametsu could tell Agrias was enjoying himself."Will you shut up Agrias, you'll awaken Kuroi Ryu, you know how grumpy he can get." Ryu was looking for more opponents, "Hurry up, I only have one more day, before Lucifer comes back." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 Luke sits up, he isn't convinced he'll beat Ryu, but he knows, unless he trys, he wont know for sure, he stands up to hunt down Ryu, hoping everything will be ok, just in case, he slips a pendant round his neck Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 Ryu can feel a glimmer of light around the school."Of course.....if I want to gain my full strength, I have to take the power from the strongest students, not these pests." he says while holding an obelisk blue by the collar, with 2 other blues on the ground, about 4 Ra Yellows, and nearly a dozen Reds. many of them look at Ryu, many of the Reds had idolize him for being strong but now they saw what he became. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 Luke ends up stumbling upon Ryu with all those students on the floor "...ryu... what have you turned into...? Where's my cousin!?" He pulls out his duel disk as if to say: Bring it on! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.