Negimalevolent Posted September 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 Luke continues searching "Ok, the time is now! I'm going to save Ryu, I can feel my determination running through my veins! i will do this!" He runs off to search faster Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 The figure looked down at Ryu."jeez, did you really have to turn Lucifer into swiss cheese?" Ryu looked up at him."who the hell are you?" The figure smiled beneath his cloak."a person." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 Luke observes what's happening with Ryu from behind a tree when he arrives, "Is that... that guy who gave me those blank cards... maybe I'll find out who he is!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 Athrun saw Luke zoom by the dorms and he called after him. "Hey Luke!!" He didn't know if he would hear him but he was curious to where he was going and why he was going at that speed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 "Who do you think you are!" exclaimed ryu. The figure stood up on the tree branch "I'm the original Duelist of the Mystic Guardians." Ryu looked on in disgust "Don't you dare say that name!" he blasts at the figure who absorbs the blast with his sword."your fight is not with me Ryu...." "Then who?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 Luke never noticed Athrun... well... he more like... ignored him, he hadn't seen Athrun since before his holliday after Athrun hurt him so much and didn't realy want to talk to him, so he continued to observe the conversation Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 OOC: lol Stein, it just flew off the top of my head when I was writing that! Tyson drew. "Hehe ... I play Jimmy Carr in attack mode! Now, his effect activates so come on, let me see your hand."  Garnet showed her hand. "Heh, you have to do better than that Tyson, the only card I hold is Spanner." Tyson smirked. "Very well. Now I set two cards and finish." Tyson - 3000Garnet - 4000 Garnet drew. "I tribute my Chibi for James May, Captain Slow, and now I reveal Hammerhead, which means my Chibi returns to the field! Also, because I destroyed my Chibi, his effect activates and James May comes to the field!"    "Now I tune both James May and James May, Captain Slow for Captain Slow, Patriot of Spanners! And since I used James May, you loose Life Points equal to -" "Oh no I don't! I play Rainbow Life, which means any Life Points I should loose becomes a gain instead." "Argh! So that means you gain ... 900 Life Points. But aside from that, Patriot of Spanners' effects activates and both James May and my Captain Slow return to my hand, and I will summon both monsters to the field again. Now I end my turn."  Ganet - 4000Tyson - 3900 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 The figure pointed to the side."Luke, come on out....before he shoots me again." he said hoping Ryu wouldn't blast him again. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 "Sad when i have to send 10 inosent souls to the Shadow Realm. Oh well." Nightshroud said simply walking back to AJ. Â "We don't have alot of time Nightshroud. We'll need to transfer the energy to the tablet all at once. With enough darkness we can unlock and crack the tablet unleashing the spirits from within. Do you have it?" Nightshroud nodded and held out his hand. The Millenium Rod appeared from his hands. Â "Not and easy time getting it, but i did what i had to." he tossed it to AJ and he smirked as the Rod lay in his hand. A dark aura formed around the item and AJ spoke. Â "Tablet of destroyers of light, unlock this stone and bring me might. The light of day shall not compare, with the power of darkness that you bare. I unlock thee from your stone prison, and revive the times of darkness risen. Now come forth and lay the light to rest, AND BURY THIS WORLD IN EVERLASTING DARKNESS!!!!!"Â --you guys like the rheme? XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 He takes a deep breath and comes out "This is it cousin, this time I'm going to take you out! Don't deny it! I will win this!"he says confidently activating his disk "This ends now!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 Tyson drew and he laughed. "Now I play Cold Wave, and I activate Pitch Black Power Stone in response. Next I play Michael McIntyre, and I use his effect to take control of your Patriot of Spanners, James May and James May, Captain Slow."  "Now that I have three James Mays on my field, I tribute them all to summon the exact reason of why I want your cards. Behold, the magnificence of the ultimate of the ultimate! The very reason fear has been striking the heart of your cards! I summon - Dark James May!" [spoiler=Lore]This card can only be Special Summoned by sending to your Graveyard three cards with "James May" in its name from your hand or field. When you do, place 3 Spell Counters on this card (max. 5). Every time you play 1 "James May" card, you can either add 1 Spell Counter to this card or inflict 700 Life Point damage. When this card has 5 Spell Counters, you may remove them to destroy all but this card. When you use this effect, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half the total ATK of your monsters destroyed. This card can not attack this turn.   (OOC: *faints from the pic*) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 OOC:Nice Rhyme, I remember when I used to chant evil things, ah good times. Ryu smiled."perfect, you did come Luke, fine...."he arm Blade activates and he grows a demonic wing displaying their LP and what seems to be a timer."lets us begin, you first." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 --uh.......what exactly did Athrun do to hurt Luke again? u haven't been on in a while so excuse me for forgetting Athrun was ignored as Luke ran by. "I guess i'd better go check myself. If he's in trouble he may need some back up." Athrun ran a quick hand over the scar remembering the last time he helped Joanna, but ignored it and followed after Luke. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 "Oh -" a stream of swearing left Garnet's tongue. "Bugger! I never knew he was that strong!" And to make matters worse, it's still his turn! "Now I move a Spell Counter onto my Dark James May, and I hand it over to you." Garnet drew. "Because you sent my cards to my Graveyard, they come back to my field," said Garnet as she drew. "And with Chibi's effect, you loose 500. Now I tune both James May and Captain Slow to bring back Captain Slow, Patriot of Spanners -" "Then I discard Hanewata, and I loose nothing this turn." Garnet looked rather cross. "Fine. I bring back my James May cards and I end my move." Tyson drew and laughed coldly. "First I summon Jay Kay! Now I move another Spell Counter onto Dark James May and his effect will activate! By removing all five Spell Counters, the whole field goes kapow!"  "Now that you destroy my Patriot of Spanners, you loose ..." She counted the number of Spells and Traps. "That's five ... so that makes 2000 LP!" "Not so fast! I activate Barrel Behind The Door, which means you take the damage!" "WHAT?" "And also, Jay Kay, Jimmy Carr and Michael McIntyre's total ATK points inflict an extra 2250 damage which means you loose!" Tyson - 2400Garnet - 0000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 --oh noes!! Garnet lost?! but she's the daughter of the ledgendary n00b pwn'er she can't lose!!!! The stone tablet cracked. A dark mist began to pour from the stone and cover the ground. AJ and Nightshroud stood uneffected by the dark energy being gievn off. One by one the Ally of Justice monster began to emerge from the stone tablet and apear before the two. "Nice entrance." said Nightshroud as the creatures appeared before them. A large silver machine type monster spoke.  "One who has freed us..." he said to AJ. "We are in your debt." said Ally of Justice Feild Marshall.  "We our you greatly for your graditude." said Ally of Justice Catasor. "if there is anything we may do...." AJ smirked evily.  "Light has run ramped over this world. I need your help to dim that light." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 OOC:the daughter of the noob pwner lost?(the world cracks a little bit) oh no...the world is gonna end!(puts a bandaid on the crack) that should stop it. The figure feels another dark power."well, looks like things are getting bad around here, crap...." he said as he looked towards Luke, "good luck." he disappears Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 OOC: lol, but it's all part of the plot! I had to make her loose! Garnet fell backwards, looking extremely stunned. Seeing as she had lost, Tyson forcefully took her deck out of its slot and looked through the cards. Garnet watched as he took the three Syncros, several other cards and chucked her deck back at her. "Come on James, our business is done." "Understood. I think we should have a bit of fun," he said this with a very cold tone. He grabbed onto Tyson and they flew off, out of sight. Garnet sat up and immediately looked at her deck. Her James cards were gone, but to make things worse he had gone and snatched her three duel spirits... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 He smiles... "I'm not going to look up to you anymore! Today, I'll take you down! I start with Exarion Universe and Axe of despair, next I play 3 face downs, you're up!"Â Hand: 1LP: 4000Â OOC: I'll rewind the time for stein here:The day before lukes holiday, do you remember what happened stein? No? Well, it had something to do with a girl named Stacy, got it now?Also, I'll have to go for a few mins soon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 ooc:Epic Duel Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0PIoxA8zQAÂ Ryu's aura explodes his draw causes the ground to crumble beneath him."You're right Luke, it ends today! I activate eternal rest all monsters with equip cards are destroyed! any response?"Â LP:4000Hand:5 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 "Indeed I do! Magic Jammer! I discard a card to stop your card's effect!" he smiles "Got any more plans for me to foil cousin...? or are you calling it quits?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 Garnet gloomily got up. She felt alone, abandoned; never did she guess she would miss James organising his spanners, Jeremy recklessly driving his Jag everywhere, and talking to Hamster. White Magician Pikeru and Ebon Magician Curran appeared to her. "Cheer up Garnet," said Curran. "I know you'll get them back." "I know, but if I can't defeat Dark James May, there's no way I'll ever get them back." "I don't think that's your biggest problem," said a very familiar voice. Garnet's eyes widened. "Oh my - Hamster Warrior!" she cried. "What do you mean that's not my biggest worry?" "He took Hammondsan, Clarksonsan and Maysan because he wants to unleash the power of the Big Boss, of Wilmansan ..." He suddenly shivered. "We need the power of the other Dark-sans if we are to stop Tyson. I think I can lead you to Dark Hammondsan." "You stick -san onto the end of everyone's name," Garnet pointed out. "Of course I do, Maxwellchan." "...I expected that..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 ooc:you stole my shtick Leo-chan...oh well. "Not even close, now then I summon Vortex Guardian Kamiya! then I use her effect to destroy your face down, go ahead and negate that!" he said smiling.it didn't matter if he destroyed his monsters when he had 3 he could summon Cerberus. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted September 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 He smirks "So I'm a face down down, I still have a good chance at winning, and how you passing my monster!? Answer me that!" he says, kinda losing his confidence Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 OOC: LOL, that's Hamster Warrior's natural rhythm of speech though "Where do we have to go? And you can just call me Garnet, no need for any ... surname and chan stuff," said Garnet quickly as Pikeru and Curran disappeared. Hamster Warrior's face lit up with a bright smile. "Of course Garnetchan," he said. Garnet sighed but said nothing; she would have to do anything to keep him happy. Suddenly a wheel resembling the Top Gear wheel appeared and he hopped in. "Garnetchan, this is the easiest way to where the card lays. Follow me." "OK." She flew after him, and together they shot through the forest to where the caves were. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted September 10, 2009 Report Share Posted September 10, 2009 --you mean after Joanna beat her and AJ took her to Sheppard? we're talking about a month ago super, i can't remember back that far "And how are we expected to do that?" asked Catasor as AJ Nightshroud and the spirits began to walk from the tomb.  "The Sacred City. By raising it once more we can shadow the world and all it's light and bring forth darkness once more."  "Raising the city will take more then just us." Field Marshall said. "All 7 of the items will be needed and........" Nightshroud cut him off.  "AJ already has the Rod and 5 others are back at duel academy where Sin was. All that's needed is the Ring and the cities as good as up." AJ nodded.  "I'll leave the gathering of the items to you Nightshroud. The rest of you..." he said to the duel spirits. "I need you to help me locate someone." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.