Jump to content

Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]


Negimalevolent

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryu had finally fallen asleep after he was given Elephant Tranquilizer darts to calm him down. his healing was much better when he was asleep anyway, and he had nice dreams, cotton candy and gumdrops everywhere. Eventually he woke up."ah! the diameter of the Hubble Telescope is 2.4 Meters!(7.10 ft).....stupid educational T.V."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Garnet was bored. She looked over her new deck for the hundreth time, then decided to go into the secret underground cabin, where several other people were. "Hi fellas," she said. "I feel bored. Anybody want to help me test out my new deck?"

 

"I will," volunteered one of the men. Like Garnet, he was in Ra Yellow, and he carried around with him a bag of poker chips - or so they seemed. Really, they were hidden shurikens, but no one knew except for him and Garnet.

 

"Thanks Greg," she said. They activated their disks and duelled, with Garnet winning as the outcome - just. "Awesome, this is brilliant! Now let's see if Bloodlust can beat me," she added in an undertone only she heard. She thanked the guys and left.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack wondered campus, and for once, kept his minds of the knights. Whoever they were, whereever they were, he knew he could take them. He saw Garnet and Ryu talking, and Zack hasn't exactly been too social, considering the freaky things that go on around Garnet, Ryu, Luke, etc. He decided to talk to them. He walked up closer to them, and said in a cheerful tone "Hey Garnet! Ryu! What's new?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack then responds sarcasticly "No way! You? In the hospital? After all the demon, bomb, and destructive magic related activity you've been in? Impossible!" He then rolled his eyes. He then said "So, have you found out anything about the knights? The bomb? Anything? I'm not one to LIKE blowing up and dieing, thank you." Zack wasn't exactly happy after finding himself sleeping on the ground not too long ago, so he wasn't in the most pleasant of moods.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"The bomb doesn't go off til the end of the year, and none of us know how to stop it ... yet," added Garnet quickly. "But Luke saw the bomb had these little circles ... perhaps they're our key to stopping the bomb. The only question is, what ARE these circles and what does it hold?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Garnet nodded. "Same, I haven't duelled in aaaages. From what my mum used to say, she used to get caught up in a duel every day..." She stretched. "Aaah my limbs feel stiff ... this is the fault of not duelling!" In truth she had duelled, but that was something she wasn't going to go shouting about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack then said with slight disappointment "I've only dueled once this entire year, and I won. Now, if you don't mind, I know the perfect way to attract a knight. Follow me please, if you wish." He turned towards the forest, but then turned around. He had just remembered something about the bomb. He said to them "Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you guys. I have a theory on how to stop the bomb. However, it's kind of ridiculous, even more than all the things that have happened here, so nevermind."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zack then shrugged and said "Alright, sure. I believe, that the knights are doing something with the emotions they take. But, they need to duel people, so why don't people just say they won't duel? Because, you need to defeat all the knights in order to stop the bomb. It makes sense, but I'm sure there is more to it. I don't have a single clue about the indentations Luke saw, however." He began to think if maybe he was right about this. Then again, he then thought that there must've been more to this, something more, melevalent. What could they do with emotions? He couldn't quite figure it out, but he planned on figuring it out.

 

OOC: Sorry if I wasn't supposed to say everything :(.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Garnet just nodded. "Hmmm, true ... your logic is reasonable Zack. I suspect as much as well ... if you lose an emotion when you lose, what about if you win? What happens then? I think they drop tiny little orbs that can be used to stop the bomb..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"It's a sound theory, considering we know nothing about them. They obviously need our emotions for something, If we knew what we might even be able to take away their purpose, unless it's something that can only be acquired through their actions in which we have to stop them before they amass the emotions they require." he thinks for a second."wait, what did I just say?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...