Negimalevolent Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 OOC: No, Ancient gear knight is a gemini monster, I summoned the same one again Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 OoC: I'm confused. Are you sure you're not mixing up Gemini with Spirit? I've looked on YGO Wikia and it says nothing about gemini monsters returning to the hand after one move and Normal Summoning them again Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 OOC: No, Gemini say something like this: This card is treated as a normal monster while face up on the field or in the graveyard, once on the field, you can normal summon this card to have it treated as an effect monster with the following effect: [etc] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 OOC: I know but you've already summoned it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 He nods "Time to up the tempo! I start with pot of greed' date=' next I summon My ancient gear knight, and then both my monsters attack directly!"Â Garnet: 0Luke: 4000Â OOC: g2g eat, so I'll be a little while[/quote']Â he smiles "Ok' date=' I summon my Ancient gear knight again to use it's Gemini effect, so now when it attacks, you can't activate any spells or traps until after damage calculation and with the axe of despair I jus re-drew, it has 100 more attack than your master magician, but I'll take out a maiden anyway! That'll be all"Â Garnet: 3100Luke: 4000[/quote']Â Â OOC: Those are the two summons, there's an error in the first one, because the knight should attack a maiden, but since you used Waboku, there's no need to edit it, anyway, the first puts it on the field, the second triggers the effectbtw if I am on tomorrow, it'll be quite late... or that's quite likely Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 OoC: still confused but nevermind Garnet took the damage. "Now I play another Maiden of Macabre, and I reveal a face down, Ojama Trio! Now I use Spellcasters Unite and make Maiden's ATK 3000. Next I use Macabre Strike!" (OOC: photobucket isnt working, Macabre Strike is basically Diffuse Wave Motion except you pay 500 Life Points and it works only a Maiden of Macabre) "Now maiden, attack! Let's see ... you take 900 from the tokens, and 200 from the Ancient Gear Knight." Garnet - 2600Luke - 2900 "Now I set one and finish." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 "Ok then..." He draws and then smiles "Great... jinzo... sigh... there's nothing I can do, so I guess that's it, I have been bested by you again Garnet, but next time.. I'll win" he put's his hand over his deck to surender. OOC: Lol, I have to go soon, and I couldn't think of a move... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altαir Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Wayne had been spying the duel from behind a tree. Since his jacket was yellow, it didn't complement with the color of the tree bark, and it would be easy to spot him. He kept low, taking small, almost noiseless breaths as half of his head poked out from behind the tree, making it so that Wayne could see, but barely. When Garnet won, he moved in closer to the tree, blocking his vision, and only trusting what his ears could hear. Even though Wayne's eyes were directed towards the tree, his remaining senses were focused on what was behind him, in case anything creeped up on Wayne. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Raiden who had been inches behind wayne for some time undetected decides to speak up "Hey uhmm what are we hiding from dude?" Raiden said poking him on the shoulder Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altαir Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Wayne turned around, a little shocked at Raiden's presence, thinks for a second, then shrugs. "I have no idea..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "Well my name is Raiden...Whats yours" Raiden looks at him quizically "Youre new here arent you?" Raiden smirked "You wont get far here if you keep being so shy and hiding like that" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OOC: Just a note, I'll probably be offline for a lot today, might not make it back on today either Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 --remember a while back i said i hurt my arm at Otakon? well it was bothering me lately so i went to the doctor to have him look at it and my arm was swolen, so now i'm in the hospital on my laptop and in an hour i have to go in for an operation becuase they think something maybe infected, so i can't stay on for long Athrun emerged from the dorm rooms. He went off towards the school to look for any of his friends. "I wonder where the guys are?" he asked himself. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OoC: I just read all of that o.0 anyway, hope the operation goes well for you Stein. Also, I probaly wont be on for long, wanna play Resi 5 in a bit.IC: Lucy walked the grounds of the school, skipping merrily while listening to music on her iPod. She had her eyes closed and wasn't looking at where she was heading. After a few more moments, she collided with Athrun and went flying backwards. "Ow... I gotta look at where I'm going..." Lucy said as she started to try and get up off the ground. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OOC:Sorry to hear that, hope your arm, isn't infected. Ryu started scratching his head."Okay, we've proven I actually have a working brain, now I just need to put it to work" he curses educational television again as he put's some Aloe leaves over his wounds, "well, I guess knowing stuff has some advantages." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OoC: Ummmmm... Is it ok if I traded my Duel Spirit for a Chainsaw..?IC: Lucy got off the ground and continued to skip along merrily, her iPod still playing her usual music. She skipped along the school grounds merrily, not giving a care in the world about anything happening around her, even though she did have a badly grazed knee, she continued to skip along merrily. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OOC:Not sure how your spirit feels about it. Ryu had gone ahead and gotten himself a small canister full of Aloe gel he worked hard to squeeze. and was about ready to leave the area for now."I may need this considering how many times I get myself hurt." he said being sarcastic to himself. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OoC: I dunno, it was GB Laquari... On 1 hand, I had the power of fire. On the other, I had a chainsaw...IC: Lucy continued to skip along when she spotted the cliff ; decided to go and sit down on the edge of it to look over the top. It always helped her forget about any kind of pain to have the wind blow through her hair high above the ground, let alone water. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OOC:Hmm, the power to manipulate flames in the form of a beast, or a chainsaw....very close. Ryu had seen the ocean and decided."I could use a little sea breeze" as he walked up he noticed Lucy."Yo! Lucy! long time no see!" he said, hoping she would actually say hi to him again. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OoC: Now you know why I've been away... This has required alot of thinking, but I got the chainsaw & I'm not regretting it so far...IC: Lucy turned around and saw Ryu. She got up off the edge of the cliff and ran over to him with open arms. As soon as she arrived at Ryu, she gave him a glomp hug. "Hey, Ryu! Where ya been, buddy!? I missed you!" Lucy said cheerfully. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OoC: good luck with the operation Stein! I think Garnet's going to miss the absence of her twin brother for quite a bit, even if she thinks he gets in her way at times Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Ryu laughed nervously."Well, you know, being dead, then almost getting killed, the usual for me." he hugged her back and asked." where have you been? you missed all the life threatening action." he said sarcastically, he's kind of glad she didn't get involved. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 "Ummmm... Well... Ummmmmm... Urrrrrrrr... It's.... Hehe... Playing Resident Evil 5..." Lucy admitted, then facepalmed. "I get addicted to games to easily. I locked myself in my room and haven't come out for like, 5 days... Oh well, I'm out now. Only reason is because my game broke..."OoC: That is the reason why I haven't been on here & why I'm on here now >.> Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 Zack still had the knights on his mind as he was wondering the green and spring like campus. The thought of the knights, what was going to happen, and what he was going to do stuck to him like a fly to rotten food. He continued to wonder, and he finally wondered into the forest, with his hands in his Obelisk Blue Jacket pockets, and his head looking down, not really paying attention to where he was going. He wondered into the clearing of the forest, that always made him so relaxed and happy, and he figured that for the sake of the school, he would attempt to attract the knights. He stepped into the shining light of the clearing, and sat down, and felt the warm sunlight on his skin. Embraced the cool breeze blowing, and let in the peace and tranquility of such a peaceful spot. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 12, 2009 Report Share Posted August 12, 2009 OOC:Your resident evil 5 broke?! oh the humanity! Ryu couldn't help but laugh."well, at least you've been able to occupy your time. though it kinda sucks the game broke, we'll have to get you a copy. but for now, it's nice having you around again." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.