Naimo Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 "I think educational TV has done something good to you," said Garnet. "Hmmm ... I sense Luke is bored out of his mind. See you!" She suddenly teleported to him. "Hey Luke, you seem pretty bored." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Kenta woke up and left his dorm. He hadn't realized, but he had slept through all the past events. He walked up to the group. "Hey guys, what's up?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 OOC:There's two groups, Ryu and Zack, and Garnet and Luke, which one you talking too?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 He smiles "Well, can't say you'll ever leave me bored for a while, you can sense it from a mile away, glad you're my friend Garnet" He thinks for a little "So what's been happening on your end of the story...?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Garnet just shrugged. "Bored. Talking, selling and being bored." She glanced at his duel disk. "I notice you've been duelling quite a bit, new deck perchance?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 He smiles "Bingo! How'd you guess Garnet? Have you been spying on me...?" He smiles and laughs a bit at his joke but then gets afraid she'll be angry "I-I'm sorry" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Garnet laughed. "I've got better activities to do than spy on people! Nah, I just had an instinct. I hope you're not fed up of duelling, I wouldn't mind seeing that new deck of yours." She made a motion to activate her disk, then stopped. "Well?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Ryu sighs, "how do we get those knights to come? It has to be a real emotion." He thinks about it."Wait, if those knights take away emotions, then why is the only effect the one in which we can't say the word?" I've seen Luke smile and say he's glad many times. this is odd." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 He laughs "i think my deck has one more credit left in it for today, so would you like a duel, I'm always up for a game!" He readies his deck in his duel disk "You can go first" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Garnet put the peacock earrings in, shuffled her deck and drew six. "Right, let's get this baby underway. I start with Magical Citadel of Endymion. Next I play Field Barrier, then I summon Maiden of Macabre. I set two and finish."Â Garnet - 4000Luke - 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 He smiles "Nice, let's see what I can do, I'll start with heavy Storm, and next, I can use MST to destroy the citadel, now I summon my jinzo #7 and equip it with axe of despair and horn of the unicorn, now direct attack! I set one and end"Â Garnet: 1800 [1]Luke: 4000 [0] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 OoC: rewind to Heavy Storm "Now! I activate one face down, Pitch-Black Power Stone! I also activate Threatening Roar, which means no attacks for you this turn! And as for that MST, I'll just remove 1 Spell Counter from my Citadel to stop it from being destroyed." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 He smiles "I expected nothing less from you, I could use a chalenge, anyways, you're up then, make me proud to be your friend!" He looks at his face down, ready for the worst Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Garnet drew. "Heh ... I use Pot of Greed." She drew twice. "Now I summon another Maiden of Macabre, and I play Spellcasters Unite! Now I select my first Maiden and her attack becomes 3000. Go, attack that Jinzo! I set one and finish."Â Garnet - 4000Luke - 3200 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 OOC: Last turn, you used pitch black power stone, and it was destroyed anyway O.OÂ He smirks "Should've been ready, I play my face down Mirror Force! Now those monsters are both sent to the graveyard because they're both in attack position!"Â OOC: And there's nothing to counter it :) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 OOC: I know but you forget one of Citadel's effects. If a card with Spell Counters on them is destroyed, Citadel rescues those counters X)Â Garnet nodded. "Heh, basic trick in the book. Well, this shall make everything interesting. Your go." She smirked. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 He nods "Time to up the tempo! I start with pot of greed, next I summon My ancient gear knight, and then both my monsters attack directly!"Â Garnet: 0Luke: 4000Â OOC: g2g eat, so I'll be a little while Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 OoC: rewind "Ha! Not that fast Luke! I use Waboku so I suffer no damage at all." Garnet grinned as she felt the hits but not the pain. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Ryu had fallen asleep, using his brain hurt more than it should have."H finally woke up finding himself next to the bomb,"Why do I keep waking up here?" he asks as he looks closely at it. the twelve slots empty worry him."we don't have much time, yet noting we do beings them here!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 He sighs "Darn... sneaky, ok, I set one card and end" He always has a plan with this deck, now is no exception, he smiles at the thought of beating Garnet Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Garnet drew and a very faint smile crossed her lips. "First I use Heavy Storm, and obviously I will remove 1 Spell Counter from my Citadel to stop it from being destroyed."Â (OOC: any counter?) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 "Then I guess I'll play my face down, Threatening roar, so no attacks for you, and I sacrifice my jinzo to put my axe on the top of my deck!" He smiles Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 Garnet grinned. "Excellent ... now I remove 6 Spell Counters from my Citadel to Special Summon Endymion, Master Magician! With his effect I'll return Spellcasters Unite to my hand. Now I set two and finish." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Negimalevolent Posted August 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 he smiles "Ok, I summon my Ancient gear knight again to use it's Gemini effect, so now when it attacks, you can't activate any spells or traps until after damage calculation and with the axe of despair I jus re-drew, it has 100 more attack than your master magician, but I'll take out a maiden anyway! That'll be all"Â Garnet: 3100Luke: 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 11, 2009 Report Share Posted August 11, 2009 OOC: are you summoning another Gear Knight? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.