Jump to content

Leo's Club o' Fun: Imma be the best club again!


.Leo

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it does sound a bit wrong. Cool though. I am wanting to change my name to .:~w0rm~:. because my current username is too hard when I try to log in' date=' I have to search my theads and then copy and paste it.

[/quote']

You could call yourself Worm. But it is your decision and if you want that, then by all means have it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

At least you will be active. ;D

New Topic:

Post FAIL images!!

Why would you wanna do that? The club could be at risk if we post a lot of them.

 

 

At least you will be active. ;D

New Topic:

Post FAIL images!!

Why would you wanna do that? The club could be at risk if we post a lot of them.

 

Yes it would. Keep "Fail Images to a miniumum please.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...