QuimicVital Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 And you listened to him? You should just ignore him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 It is very gay to do that Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Gamble definitely should GTFO. I got an idea from his Pokepets and wanted to make something like that with a different series of things. Don't leave, Please =( I hate that attention whore. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Why do you guys care if I leave anyway? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Why do you guys care if I leave anyway? Because if you leave, you'll leave. D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Why do you guys care if I leave anyway? Cause YCM Gfx will fall apart if you leave. And your awesome :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 I defently agree with Charizard Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 But Gamble thinks his GFX is better than mine D: That's unhealthy for my digestive system D: And ^T^ thought that too DDD::: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Also:Why do you guys care if I leave anyway? Cause YCM Gfx will fall apart if you leave. And your awesome :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 But Gamble thinks his GFX is better than mine D:It isn't better then yoursThat's unhealthy for my digestive system D:That ain't goodAnd ^T^ thought that too DDD::: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 I thougth one GFX was better than some of yours. -_- Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Gamble's Gfx sucks. All he does is get a stock put some brushes on it and put some stupid text. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 I agree he does suck at GFX, so Screәnshot is better then him Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Gone. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Say something! Do not leave now:( Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Dang it, I hate Gamble so much now.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Gamble's Gfx sucks. All he does is get a stock put some brushes on it and put some stupid text. I see. So that's why I thougth he was good!!?? >=O Dang it' date=' I hate Gamble so much now....[/quote'] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Dang it' date=' I hate Gamble so much now....[b']Me too and he should get a bad warning for making great GFX'er Screәnshot leave YCM[/b] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 O.oScreәn left... Wow, I always did hate Gambler before, but this seriously pushes it over the top... Dang it' date=' I hate Gamble so much now...[/quote'] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Yes, looking at his avatar and user title. But he might come back like before. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Yes' date=' looking at his avatar and user title. But he might come back like before.[/quote'] Lol, you realize that last time was a joke, right? ._. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 Yeah I know that. This time might be joke as well. He might have said he would leave by using that reason but then return afterwards. Btw, im only guessing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 21, 2009 Report Share Posted November 21, 2009 But what if this isn't a joke??? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 Gone. Huzzah! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ģค๓blє Posted November 22, 2009 Report Share Posted November 22, 2009 But Gamble thinks his GFX is better than mine D: That's unhealthy for my digestive system D: And ^T^ thought that too DDD::: Nuh Nuh No. I never said mine was better. Yes' date=' looking at his avatar and user title. But he might come back like before.[/quote'] NORLY? He was just being a brat because I tried to straighten him out.--- BTW, I wanna join -.^Username: Gamble (w/ fancy symbols}Stars: 5Fav Song: Eh... idk, Rock n' Roll All NightCircle or Square: SquareWhat Is The Club Motto: I am the best! I can do anything! I can make anything! I suggest stuff that we can learn to make! At least we can make a good motto:P! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.