.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 New Topic: Who has YVD and if you do what do you think of it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I really don't know how to operate it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I don't even get a chance to download it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 oh. what do you need help with? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 No. I do not use YVD and I'm too lazy to download it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 The reason I can't use YVD is my dad don't allow me to download it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 oh ok. it is fun. it doesn't take that long though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 oh. what do you need help with? Everything, making a Deck, dueling people. It's like my old computers script. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 oh. what do you need help with? Everything' date=' making a Deck, dueling people. It's like my old computers script.[/quote'] ok so can you open YVD? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I'm so friggin bored. And I overtaken Charmander back into the post count in this club. He was 235, and I've passed that. Yesterday it was 174 for me and now I overtaken him. I've been posting more than I usually do today. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Yeah, I just got a new computer though, so I have to re-download part. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I don't think anyone reads my posts except from me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I did.I'm pretty much bored, too. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I don't think anyone reads my posts except from me. i do. when i post here your post then pops up. poplar clubs get this issue Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 That was just to attract people to read my post xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Boredest one here. There is nothing to do besides check my thread every minute to see if it got posts. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 OMG! It's possible for me to reach my 100th post for today! lol... @Teh Rua: OMG! That's what I do O.O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 same here some days. today though i seem to be on a posting spree Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Wow. I remember this club started off at 3,600 - 3,700 posts today amirite? There's been about 300 posts in this club today. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Boredest one here. There is nothing to do besides check my thread every minute to see if it got posts. same here. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 So this is also a very boring I suppose? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Pretty much.Let's see if Skippy will join. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Would be awesome if Skippy joined this club. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 maybe. At least he would make this club more active. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Yeah. I suppose. Whenever I'm here, it's as if I make the club a lot more active =/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.