.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah. he always has great topics to discuss. he also has a lot of Smexy GFXs to CnC Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I've seen the work he's done. It has smexyness in the work for sure. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah. he does great work on GIMP and PS. his duel spirit is Birdamon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Isn't that a Digimon spirit? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 =/ Just 19 more posts til' my 100th post for today :) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Isn't that a Digimon spirit? It is. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Isn't that a Digimon spirit? yeah. it mis jsut a joke for him. Can't wait til you get 100 Posts for today =3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Lol me too. It seems I've made a comeback in this club (kinda). EDIT: OMG! Leo, you're YCM's top poster for today! http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/stats.php Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah i geuss you ahve amde a come back. Yeah i know. i ahe been teh top poster since early this moring to be in fact Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Congrats.I haven't noticed that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Charmander was the top poster for a bit then you were today's top poster... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I am so close but so far to 6 stars. I've been a member for a year now, and I'm only 5 stars. -_- At least I'm well known. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah. i have been around for about 4 months Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Well. I will begin to get well known. After I post in different sections more. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maliki Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 You always post to many time a day... In fact I once posted 536 times in one day Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 yeah, pretty much.Most of the members knew you, I think. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 You always post to many time a day... In fact I once posted 536 times in one dayOn another forum I did it 1,264 times in one day. And I didn't spam. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 You always post to many time a day... In fact I once posted 536 times in one dayOn another forum I did it 1' date='264 times in one day. And I didn't spam.[/quote'] WOW. that is a lot of posts for 1 day Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Was it in an active thread? Or was it in multiple threads? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I don't think you guys would really believe me. But I actually did it. I was so behind in posting on that day, I was like behind by everybody in 800 posts in just 3 days and then I was on a Rampage (not a real one) and I posted so many times. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Random Question for Leo:I didn't get why do you put "The Reaper is after me Zexion" instead of "GYFT by Zexion" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I didn't get it to be honest now that I read it :? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 Anybody want games for the DS for free? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 =O which ones? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 17, 2009 Report Share Posted October 17, 2009 I do. I don't have DS, but I can sell it. lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.