[Discuss]This is how Mecha-Godzilla was created.

Synchro's topic was about Kozaky. It only mentioned this card. This topic, is about this specific card.

[align=center]LevelConversionLabDR3-EN-C.jpg

Select 1 monster in your hand and show it to your opponent' date=' then roll a six-sided die. If the result is 1, send the selected monster to the Graveyard. If the result is 2-6, the Level of the selected monster becomes equal to the result until the end of this turn[/quote'][/align]

Back in the day(wendsday) I would use this card.

It was always good for a laugh, since it would go like this:

*rolls a die*

*number is 3*

*Summons Slifer without a Release*

But yea, that was back when I was all: "LOL GOD CARDZ!!11", and the God Cards didnt have an offical effect yet.

Ahh.... Good times ;)

Anyway.. Discuss

It was always good for a laugh' date=' since it would go like this:

*rolls a die*

*number is 3*

But yea, that was back when I was all: "LOL GOD CARDZ!!11", and the God Cards didnt have an offical effect yet.

Ahh.... Good times ;)

Anyway.. Discuss [/quote']

Release

Release

310598_main.jpg

It was always good for a laugh' date=' since it would go like this:

*rolls a die*

*number is 3*

Ahh.... Good times ;)

Anyway.. Discuss [/quote']

Release

Release

310598_main.jpg

explain how using the word release over tribute is trolling

I was expecting Cybernetic Hidden Technology.

Since when was Mecha-Godzilla a "secret weapon"?

They freakin' let him loose apon the city(...in addition to fighting Godzilla)

It supposedly shows how Cyber Dinosaur was created.

This card is automatically awesome because it shows how Gagagigo became Giga Gagagigo.

@flame and whoever else, i'm too lazy to read.

I dont prefer the crazy japanese terms. i've been playing this stupid game since it game out in the states, and the word was always tribute. i'm not going to change it to some faggotry, especially if a stupidly premise-d show like 5d's tells me to.

i really dont care how much you enjoy it, and i really have no idea as to the quality of the plot or anything, but im sure it suffers the same convoluted logic the other shows do. card games ruling the world and all.

honestly, i think a show about a bunch of people at a card shop playing, maybe with some holograms to make it a bit more flashy, would be a much better show than anything they put out.

real people running real decks, with real cards.

and maybe theyd have to do some real writing, to keep it from being boring.

heaven forbid.

Guest Chaos Pudding

@flame and whoever else' date=' i'm too lazy to read.

[i']I[/i] dont prefer the crazy japanese terms. i've been playing this stupid game since it game out in the states, and the word was always tribute. i'm not going to change it to some faggotry, especially if a stupidly premise-d show like 5d's tells me to.

i really dont care how much you enjoy it, and i really have no idea as to the quality of the plot or anything, but im sure it suffers the same convoluted logic the other shows do. card games ruling the world and all.

honestly, i think a show about a bunch of people at a card shop playing, maybe with some holograms to make it a bit more flashy, would be a much better show than anything they put out.

heaven forbid.

You need to take a chill pill. And possibly watch the subs of 5Ds. You might be surprised.

I was expecting Cybernetic Hidden Technology.

This...and

@flame and whoever else' date=' i'm too lazy to read.

[i']I[/i] dont prefer the crazy japanese terms. i've been playing this stupid game since it game out in the states, and the word was always tribute. i'm not going to change it to some faggotry, especially if a stupidly premise-d show like 5d's tells me to.

heaven forbid.

You need to take a chill pill. And possibly watch the subs of 5Ds. You might be surprised.

that and Card Games in General use to change some game terms in order to make the game more enjoyable and/or easy....

An example of this is the recent change in MTG of the Term removed from play with the word "Exiled".......And that Souunds Cool...I also like the term advance Summon...XD

Archived