4Kids put itself up for the sale?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well with this news' date=' I hope somebody buys Dan Green into the company that buys them. He's pretty much the best VA they have.

[/quote']

Lol agreed there.

I am SO glad to hear this news, and I REALLY hope they go through with this and sell the company (hopefully to Funimation or Bandai ;)). That would seriously make my day, and I'd be extremely happen if they then went and re-dubbed all of the Yugioh series.

Well with this news' date=' I hope somebody buys Dan Green into the company that buys them. He's pretty much the best VA they have.

[/quote']

Lol agreed there.

I am SO glad to hear this news, and I REALLY hope they go through with this and sell the company (hopefully to Funimation or Bandai ;)). That would seriously make my day, and I'd be extremely happen if they then went and re-dubbed all of the Yugioh series.

Can you imagine Digimon Voices in Yugioh? It would be horrible.

[/quote']

Lol agreed there.

I highly doubt they'd use the same voice actors; they aren't cheap like that.

That's like saying that Teá is gunna have Haruhi's voice and Yugi is gunna have Kyon's. >_>

[/quote']

Lol agreed there.

You honestly wouldn't want to hear Beelzemon's voice in Yugioh?

[/quote']

Lol agreed there.

I highly doubt they'd use the same voice actors; they aren't cheap like that.

That's like saying that Teá is gunna have Haruhi's voice and Yugi is gunna have Kyon's. >_>

That actually would be pretty cool.

if 4Kids are bought by Funimation then their is a God :)

I don't think Funimation would want to touch them with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole. If they really are selling out' date=' they would just buy the shows they want, and not the whole of 4Kids.

I Know but im just telling you, Their Voice Actors aren't good.

I really hate to say it, but they aren't THAT bad. Sure some are god awful, but as a whole I can put up with it.

Also even if they are selling out, the fact that I haven't heard about them going bankrupt makes me thing that they will still have control over everything, just another company will be aiding them. The way I'm thinking of it is that it will be like a second party company in gaming. They are owned by some one else but they do their own thing.

I don't think Funimation would want to touch them with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole. If they really are selling out' date=' they would just buy the shows they want, and not the whole of 4Kids.

I really hate to say it, but they aren't THAT bad. Sure some are god awful, but as a whole I can put up with it.

Also even if they are selling out, the fact that I haven't heard about them going bankrupt makes me thing that they will still have control over everything, just another company will be aiding them. The way I'm thinking of it is that it will be like a second party company in gaming. They are owned by some one else but they do their own thing.

Why do you have to crush everone's hope like that?

Im fine with 4kids except for certain censoring.

The oneli bad thing is thath if they sell 4ktv will suck even more.

lrn2spell

I can barely even understand what that says.

Why do you have to crush everone's hope like that?

Im fine with 4kids except for certain censoring.

^This.

I actually like the idea of Yami Yugi's voice being Trudge's and Tristan's voice between Yusei's. Some of the censoring and script errors are ridiculous (check episode 24 dub for explanation on that), but everything else is pretty good. I like Flame Dragon's idea.

Archived