[[SA]] F•HERO Cards (Lady Gale Added!!)

Saiba Aisu

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I will try to address everyone's comments, one at a time.

Ixigo: Well, there really wasn't a need, seeing as I was PMing them to you, one at a time, albeit it a little more slowly... Glad you like them, since that's a lot, coming from you.

Element: Didn't you already post on this thread before, and with the same rating? And you still don't post any reasoning for your rating? Classy.

Awesome: Yeah, I agree that she is a little powerful, but if you read the first page, you'd notice that I mentioned that these Fancy Hero cards are designed for an anime-styled Fan Fic, where they will be run in multiples of one, severely limiting the abusability of an individual card.

Ragnarok: She's the Fancy Hero and female counterpart of Elemental Hero Bladedge, whose entire effect is this: "This card inflicts piercing damage." I think that her effect is suitable to her stats and Level... Any more powerful, and she'd be overpowered. I think the main problem is that even though its outdated, the lore, "inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent" looks a lot better.

Gijinka: Thanks! Any suggestions?

Guest JoshIcy

Aquamarie is easily broken.

It's a more versatile "Destiny Hero Disc Commander".

Love the Image choices though.

I'm looking forward to the Spells and Traps for this set.

Why do people insist on skipping the first post, or at least reading some of the responses?

The Fancy Heroes are designed to be used in an anime-styled Fan Fic, meaning that they will be run in multiples of one. As such, Fancy Hero Aquamarie's main role becomes that of a 'come-back' card, and one that will not pop up too much. But yes, you're right - for TCG, she's broken.

I am glad you like them, and can appreciate the hard work that went into them, though. Thanks for commenting!

Stay tuned, guys. About to add a new Fancy Hero!!

Let me change the lore to "When this card battles a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference between this card's ATK and that monster's DEF to your opponent's Life Points."

I guarantee that you'll feel better. =/

But seriously... She's pretty powerful as she is, right? Anymore, and she's overpowered.

These cards are nice. The images really look like they fit a next-gen Hero theme. The effects, ironically, had only one word when I came to mind. Fancy. A fancier version of the E-Hero effects they mimic, in most cases. Some of them are pretty directly taken, but overall none of them are too outstandingly good. Oh wait. Aquamarie, lolz.

Perfect Circle Aquamarie, OH GOD

Really, though, this looks like the opening to a big theme. I'm not usually one for artwork, but these have a thing going for them like Elemental Heroes do. They look like they are a class together. These do that well, too.

Nothing.. extremely good amongst them besides a good draw engine. There's no diamond dude turbo girl or anything, so we're safe for now. =O

Good stuff. 9/10.

Thanks, Skyson, for your high rating and your comments! Still, I can't claim credit for the whole thing - this sweet little gig is part of a collaboration between Chizu, her fantastic artist Kaibaman, Chevalier my fantastic GFXer, and myself. The reason that all the images match is... well, that they're supposed to. xD

Anyways, there's a little spoiler on the first page that states that the Fancy Heroes are upgraded (and female) versions of the Elemental Heroes. They have similar strategies and support cards as such, although the ones posted here are designed for an anime-styled Fan Fic, where they'll be run in multiples of one. The only broken one is Aquamarie, but as she's for a Fan Fic, it's no big deal...

Thanks again!

Glad you like her, Ragnarok. Although, once again, I'd like to direct your attention to the first post and the spoiler with the background information on the Fancy Heroes. They're female versions of the Elemental Heroes with up-graded effects, but they share the same stats/Levels for the most part.

Fancy Hero Oscura is the counterpart of Elemental Hero Necroshade, whose effect is the same, except that he can't discard himself to fetch Polymerization.

Thanks! I'd like to think that she's pretty balanced in regards towards today's Metagame' date=' and that her effect matches her name, attribute, and scores.

I appreciate the comments, and thanks again for the high rating!

[/quote']

No problem (:

this is my favorite set.

Archived