[[SA]] F•HERO Cards (Lady Gale Added!!)

Saiba Aisu

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks' date=' Awesomeuser. I'm not sure if you rated this Thread before - your avatar looks familiar - but it looks like your rating sure has improved!!

[/quote']

Yeah, I posted a 8.5 and well, there is an improvement. I need a new avatar anyway. A new Link maybe.

Cheers

EDIT: New avatar!

Yes, I know... I'm really lucky that Kaibaman is such a great (and nice!) artist, no?

And well, again, if you look at the first post, it mention that they're designed to be used in an anime-styled Fan Fic (Days of the Black Apple). While this doesn't affect most of them - who are pretty balanced - it's important to remember that Aquamarie is the only broken 'come-back' card among them.

Hmm. I wasn't too enthusiastic about the weird hat on Fusion Lady. Personally, she looks too fancy (see whut I did thar?) and imperious for a level 4 support monster. Well, that may just be me, but I feel the image is sort of wasted there, and something more fitting could be used.

I won't say much about the effect, as I'm sure there's already an existing E-Hero card she is modelled after.

About Aquamarie: I'd suggest having her be removed from play during the end of the turn she is Special Summoned from your hand. That'd make her more balanced without ruining her status as a come-back card for the story, and giving the user an incentive to fuse her once she is Special Summoned. In realistic situations you'd have to plan ahead or be very lucky to make it work out, but in a story where people have a tendency to draw the right cards, it isn't much of a problem.

And I'm also waiting for those fusions.

Hmm. I wasn't too enthusiastic about the weird hat on Fusion Lady. Personally' date=' she looks too fancy (see whut I did thar?) and imperious for a level 4 support monster. Well, that may just be me, but I feel the image is sort of wasted there, and something more fitting could be used.[/quote']

Imperious, really? I think she turned out pretty nicely, and not too fancy at all - her stats were originally Etoile Cyber's (1200/1600), which is one of the fanciest Level 4 monsters I know. Well, she does look like a 'Fusion Lady', so what are you suggesting?

I won't say much about the effect' date=' as I'm sure there's already an existing E-Hero card she is modelled after.[/quote']

She actually doesn't have an Elemental Hero counterpart at all, so I'm quite proud of her effect.

About Aquamarie: I'd suggest having her be removed from play during the end of the turn she is Special Summoned from your hand. That'd make her more balanced without ruining her status as a come-back card for the story' date=' and giving the user an incentive to fuse her once she is Special Summoned. In realistic situations you'd have to plan ahead or be very lucky to make it work out, but in a story where people have a tendency to draw the right cards, it isn't much of a problem.

And I'm also waiting for those fusions.[/quote']

Hm, it's not a bad idea. In most situations, she generally wouldn't last the rest of the turn, anyways. I'll certainly consider it for her, although I think the first Duel I have planned for her to appear makes her last two turns...

And alright, stay tuned - I'm trying to get the non-Fusion Effect Monsters out first before I introduce their Fusions.

Haha, thanks very much, Archwing! Glad you like them, and I'll do my best!

Ragnarok, it's really not. She's pretty weak at 800/1000, and to gain her effect almost instantaneously you need to Summon her in Attack Position, making her vulnerable. 500 per Fancy Hero is barely enough to make her worth playing, and sometimes, not even then...

Haha' date=' thanks very much, Archwing! Glad you like them, and I'll do my best!

Ragnarok, it's really not. She's pretty weak at 800/1000, and to gain her effect almost instantaneously you need to Summon her in Attack Position, making her vulnerable. 500 per Fancy Hero is barely enough to make her worth playing, and sometimes, not even then...

[/quote']

fine, I guess I'll look for more of such similar effects on the later cards and I may reconsider

Well, Fancy Hero Sugar is the only card with a direct opposing counterpart, Fancy Hero Spice, so I wouldn't get to used to me giving them particularly weak effects. Spice is actually pretty powerful, especially when she's Fused with Sugar.

Also, what do you think of my written cards?

Archived