[[SA]] F•HERO Cards (Lady Gale Added!!)

Saiba Aisu

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I will try to address everyone one at a time.

Ultimate: Thanks so very much for the high rating. This must be one of my favorite sets ever, and I'm glad that people like it so much. As to using the images, I actually have no control over that, unless you were planning on using my edited versions of the images. Still, I would politely discourage you from using them, simply because they're very distinctive images and have already been used twice so far - once in Chizutuotohime's set, and once in mine.

Pie: I'm going to try and get all of the non-Fusion Fancy Hero monsters out before I start complicating the set with Fusions. Unless I'm mistaken, that means I still have to release Fancy Heroes Hane, Exquisite, and Spice before we see any Fusions... Apart from that, I promise that they will be well worth the wait! Thanks for the high rating and for the lovely positive rep, as well.

Chizu: Oh, okay! Sorry, Chizu, mlovely. I just assumed that you were checking this page regularly, like I do with yours. I don't mind sending you PMs when I update the set with new cards, so count on it!

As for Fancy Fusion being like Miracle Fusion - yes, that is where I got the original idea, but I added a few unique touches here and there, like it being a Quickplay Spell Card and protecting the summoned monster from card effects for that turn. I don't mind sharing my ideas with you about the set, since you've been a big help to me so far, but I'm perfectly entitled to create entirely new cards for the set, so long as I provide good images for them, right?

Thanks, everyone, for your comments and support for the Fancy Hero set!

Okay' date=' I will try to address everyone one at a time.

Ultimate: Thanks so very much for the high rating. This must be one of my favorite sets ever, and I'm glad that people like it so much. As to using the images, I actually have no control over that, unless you were planning on using my edited versions of the images. Still, I would politely discourage you from using them, simply because they're very distinctive images and have already been used twice so far - once in Chizutuotohime's set, and once in mine.

Thanks, everyone, for your comments and support for the Fancy Hero set!

[/quote']

You're welcome for the rating. I wasn't planning on using your edited images, I just wanted to use the original ones by chizuru. I'll PM her about this if it's okay with you?

But if you discourage it, I won't use the images.

Feel free to contact Chizu about it, if you wish, since their not my images (incidentally, I just realized they're not hers, either!). Still, the only reason I would discourage you from doing so is because they're so distinctive and well-known.

Expect any set you prepare to have various comments asking why you're using the same images, etc., which may become a serious pain. Still, it's up to you.

Ah, brilliant. This one is perhaps my third favorite from the set. The picture is nice, the effect is simple, balanced and fitting, and I really like the name. Only thing is, perhaps you could make her a little bit stronger stats-wise.

Ixigo: Yes, same here. Her image is lovely, no? 'The effect is simple', huh? Phew, boy, have I got a nasty surprise in store for you... >:D Well, as you'll later see, her stats really won't matter. It's her Level and compatibility as a Fusion Material Monster that are her defining characteristics.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Many of these cards are great, and the set itself is a very intresting set. I would've never really expected a set like this, but I guess I didn't think hard enough. Besides that, the cards are excellent, though there are some things that bug me.

For Fancy Hero Incendine, in the last effect, you do not designate where the monster is that is being destroyed. I don't know if you need it or not, but I always thought you did. Then there's that Japanese Text... But that doesn't hurt your rating.

I give you a 9.7/10.

Golden: Thanks, I'm very glad you like the set and can appreciate the creativity and hard work that went into its creation. I'll be happy to address the few things you managed to pick out.

For Fancy Hero Incendine, you mentioned that you weren't sure whether her effect should specify where the monster was being destroyed. While I'm pretty sure that you don't need to specify, since you can't destroy monsters anywhere but on the field, I don't mind adding it to her effect. Originally, I had intended to make the only viable targets monster your opponent controlled, but I decided against it, since there are times - however rare - when you will want to destroy your own monsters.

As to the text being in Japanese, that's simply a personal touch designed to add a feel of sophistication and professionalism. It should help my rating, not hurt it, since I could always go and put my perfectly worded OCG effects onto the cards instead.

Thanks for your comment and the high rating!

Feel free to contact Chizu about it' date=' if you wish, since their not my images (incidentally, I just realized they're not hers, either!). Still, the only reason I would discourage you from doing so is because they're so distinctive and well-known.

Expect any set you prepare to have various comments asking why you're using the same images, etc., which may become a serious pain. Still, it's up to you.

[/quote']

I already asked her and she asked why.

But I'll lay off them for the time being.

(I like the new additions though :D)

Archived