[[SA]] F•HERO Cards (Lady Gale Added!!)

Saiba Aisu

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aquamarie needs a flaw.

Other than that they're good cards,although IF they WERE REAL they might edit out some of the art of your cards,but theyre pretty cool.

Oh,and the idea of their archetype name, "Fancy hero" well.....their are better words you can use to point out their feminism and make them seem stronger but they are YOUR cards so you can decide what to do with them or not.[/align]

Ragnarok: Thanks so much! I am glad you like her, and that's the highest rating you've given me yet. ^^

Sesu-San: Yeah, I know Aquamarie needs a flaw. Still, she's designed to be used in an anime-styled Fan Fic as a 'come-back' card, so I think she's fine. If I ever adapted her for TCG-based play, I would make several changes to her, probably just making the draw ability activate only when Special Summoned from the hand.

What do you mean, 'edit out some of the art'? The art is suitable, matching, Yugioh-ish, and sexually appropriate... Well, what do you suggest as a replacement for 'Fancy?' I quite like the name 'Fancy Hero', especially when you take in mind the fact that many of them are 'fancier' and female versions of the Elemental Heroes. And the concept of 'Fancy Hero' isn't mine, so I can't go around renaming someone else's work, right?

Thanks for the comments!

Ragnarok: Thanks so much! I am glad you like her' date=' and that's the highest rating you've given me yet. ^^

Sesu-San: Yeah, I know Aquamarie needs a flaw. Still, she's designed to be used in an anime-styled Fan Fic as a 'come-back' card, so I think she's fine. If I ever adapted her for TCG-based play, I would make several changes to her, probably just making the draw ability activate only when Special Summoned from the hand.

What do you mean, 'edit out some of the art'? The art is suitable, matching, Yugioh-ish, and sexually appropriate... Well, what do you suggest as a replacement for 'Fancy?' I quite like the name 'Fancy Hero', especially when you take in mind the fact that many of them are 'fancier' and female versions of the Elemental Heroes. And the concept of 'Fancy Hero' isn't mine, so I can't go around renaming someone else's work, right?

Thanks for the comments!

[/quote']

eventually I'll probably give you the 10/10, but that depends on how many more you intend to update

Do you mind if I ask you a question, Ragnarok? Having seen both Chizu's and my versions of the Fancy Hero cards, which would you say did a better overall job?

I want to improve as a card maker and surpass Chizu's standard, as well as make these cards as good as possible.

Do you mind if I ask you a question' date=' Ragnarok? Having seen both Chizu's and my versions of the Fancy Hero cards, which would you say did a better overall job?

I want to improve as a card maker and surpass Chizu's standard, as well as make these cards as good as possible.

[/quote']

that's REALLY hard to say, as of right now you two are pretty much neck and neck

Archived