[[SA]] F•HERO Cards (Lady Gale Added!!)

Saiba Aisu

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I don't really mind the effects, but Oscura's picture was a little iffy to me, I think it could use some polishing. Incendine's worked much better.

They're quite good additions overall, though I get the feeling they could be a bit better.

Ixigo, yeah, I agree. Oscura/Incendine were never my favorites, although they do come in handy... And really? I liked Oscura's image better than Incendine's...

JBM, if you'd read the first post, you'd see that the only thing belonging to Chizu is the name 'Fancy Hero'. The images are by Kaibaman, and they've all been severely edited. The names for most of the cards have been changed, too, as have all of their effects. It's done with Chizu's permission, moreover, and they're definitely original... >_0

Ixigo' date=' yeah, I agree. Oscura/Incendine were never my favorites, although they do come in handy... And really? I liked Oscura's image better than Incendine's...

JBM, if you'd read the first post, you'd see that the only thing belonging to Chizu is the name 'Fancy Hero'. The images are by Kaibaman, and they've all been severely edited. The names for most of the cards have been changed, too, as have [i']all[/i] of their effects. It's done with Chizu's permission, moreover, and they're definitely original... >_0

Sorry, I was a little busy stalking, and seducing ragnarok. So excuse me...

Well, it's an updated version of Elemental Hero Wildheart, who just had the Trap Card Effect. Remember, they're supposed to retain their original counterpart's effect to some degree, while also updating it.

Fancy Hero Freya is actually pretty decent - you can use her to discard Oscura in case you already have Polymerization, or to get rid of any other useful/useless cards as you see fit. Also, her effect will activate even if you suicide her, so that's always good.

Yeah, Freya wasn't one of my favorites. Let's hope Statica turns out much better. Thanks for the comment!

Freya - the overall concept is good, but it's a weak monster for bearing such a strong name and theme. I can't say I was really excited about the effect, since it does nothing to relate to the legend the name points towards. But that aside, it was a solid addition.

Statica - I wasn't enthusiastic about this one. The image didn't quite 'click' for me, to be honest. On the other hand, the effect was pretty well structured.

I won't say they were the best, but they are certainly not bad, it's just that they had greater potential.

Okay, I will try to address everyone's comments one at a time.

Chizu: I asked you for the correct names for them the first time you mentioned that to me, and I guess you forget to send them. If they're improper, can you please send me the proper names instead of mentioning it again?

Ragnarok: I'm getting a little confused here... The effects aren't bland at all. What's 'unique' to you? Unplayable and random effects that summon Tokens and increase ATK?

Stunner: Thanks for commenting, but what contributed to the imperfect score? I'd like to improve these as much as possible.

Ixigo: Damn, you're hard to please. Freya isn't really a strong name, though, is it? I mean, she's a very feminine goddess, and the image is very gentle... If you have any suggestions for her effect, I'd love to hear them, since I know she's pretty weak now. As to Statica, I thought you'd like the picture. Well, can you explain this 'greater potential' of yours?

Archived