When I mean sphere I don't mean the Wicked Avitar

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/5876390/

JUMP-EN036 Darkness Neosphere

DARK/Fiend - Effect/10/4000/4000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 Fiend-Type monster you control and 1 Fiend-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard when your opponent's monster declares an attack. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can return all face-up Trap Cards you control to the hand.

[DISC]

I was expecting Sphere of Chaos.

As for the card, the last effect doesn't do a lot, but it's a cool card for Fiend decks. Probably the most playable 4000 ATK Fiend. It's great for Dark Gaia since this card is also a Nomi and therefore can be ditched by Reasoning/Monster Gate.

XD I lol'ed when people were asking for the gerneric E-Hero fusion instead of this card

I DON'T WANT ANYMORE HEROES EVUR!!!!!! I HAZ ENOUGH COASTERS!!! :X

Sorry but aslong as the gx manga is arround more easier to fusion summon E-heros will be made.

Fixed*

Elemental Hero Absolute Zero is godly awesome

"Once per turn' date=' you can return all face-up Trap Cards you control to your hand."

lolwut?

[/quote']

Inaorite? I can't think of any purpose of that effect (other than DNA surgery/transplant lulz?)

Pole Position maybe?

It sux that you can't use face-down traps <,< You could do some random lulz with Treasure map.

As for the current effect.....ehhh....at least it can't be destroyed in battle....would be better if it was immune to card effects though...

And as for continous traps:

Gravity Bind, Anti-Spell Frangrence, Curse of Darkness, Chain Burst (?), Royal Oppresion, Depth Amulet, Birthright (and all the other revivals), Des Counterblow, and Begone, Knave. Those are the best uses I could think of.

"Once per turn' date=' you can return all face-up Trap Cards you control to your hand."

lolwut?

[/quote']

Inaorite? I can't think of any purpose of that effect (other than DNA surgery/transplant lulz?)

Pole Position maybe?

It sux that you can't use face-down traps <,< You could do some random lulz with Treasure map.

As for the current effect.....ehhh....at least it can't be destroyed in battle....would be better if it was immune to card effects though...

And as for continous traps:

Gravity Bind, Anti-Spell Frangrence, Curse of Darkness, Chain Burst (?), Royal Oppresion, Depth Amulet, Birthright (and all the other revivals), Des Counterblow, and Begone, Knave. Those are the best uses I could think of.

send the continous token card back maybe like Metal reflect slime or spirit zoma(w/e its name is)

Archived