Yu-Gi-Oh: The False Cards (Accepting by PM) (Started!) [Basic]

encapturer

OoC: I came up with a good reason why Black Necrobloom can be True. It was created from the darkness of Fleur's heart, I can't reveal more or else I'll have no chance to develope her character.

Fleur entered the arena lobby and looked around. The room was big and contained a lot of duelists there waiting for their matches to begin. While they was waiting they was trading cards and a young boy walked up to her.

"Hello, my lady." He said and smiled. "Do you have any cards to trade?"

Fleur looked at him with a mean look. The boy got a little scared but pulled out his cards to show them. Fleur suddenly saw that one of his cards was emitting a dark smoke, but the boy appeared to not notice anything.

"May I see that card?" She said with a french accent and pulled out the smoking card out of his stack. It was a Red-Eyes Black Dragon. "This card..."

"Oh, that's my Red-Eyes!" The boy said and smiled. "Would the kind lady maybe want to trade anything for it?"

Fleur looked at him again and then moved her hand to her pocket and pulled out a card. The card was a XYZ - Dragon Cannon, which Fleur didn't need in her deck.

"Would you trade it for this?" Fleur asked and showed him her card.

"Oh! The XYZ!" The boy's smile spread wide. "I need that one for my deck!" He grabbed the card and then left, leaving Fleur holding the Red-Eyes. She looked at it, for a minute it looked like the dragon painted on the card was crying, but she simply put it in her pocket and placed herself leaning towards the wall. She was waiting for the tournament to start.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Thanks.

Ic: A small crowd was gathered in the middle of an alleyway, soaked from the earlier rain. Cheers and encouraging cries called out into the air, supporting two duelists.

Samuel was one of them, he was currently loosing with only 300 life points (his opponent had 1200), but he was about to strike back.

Sam's opponent, a tall pale skinned boy with an almost bald head had played his move, so it was Sam's go.

"First, I'll play the spell card Evolution of Light; by sacrificing it and my Light Orb Level 5, I can summon the more powerful Light Orb Level 7!" he announced. With these words, he pulled two cards from his duel disk and inserted them in the grave yard section, then placed a new card from his hand to his duel disk. The two large holograms of the cards that were sacrificed disintegrated and were replaced with the one that had been summoned.

"Now, I'll use my Ancient Gear Golem to attack your Mokey Mokey King!" Sam continued. The large hologram of the Machine-Type monster lumbered forwards and sent a punch directly into the Mokey Mokey King image, causing it to disintegrate.

"Now with no monsters left on your field, Light Orb Level 7 can attack directly!"

Light Orb Level 7 charged forwards and moved a sword-ended arm across his opponent.

The balding man had lost, Sam had won! The holograms faded from the field as the audience whooped and cheered, patting Sam on the back and shaking his hand.

[spoiler=Cards used]

60308u.jpg Sacrificed with Light Orb Level 5.

60308i.jpg Sacrificed with Evolution of Light. Had presumably been in play since a previous turn.

60308e.jpg Summoned via the sacrifice of Evolution of Light and Light orb Level 5.

AncientGearGolemSD10-EN-C-1E.jpg Had presumably been in play since a previous turn.

((Kuroda Naoki: Excellent. Run with it...!))

Evan squeezed his way into the lobby of the arena. He did not expect it to be this crowded at all. If he recalled correctly, the arena was a dome, with various facilities along the outer area, and the main arena in the center. He had only been here once before, so he recounted his last trip here, and made his way to the main trading hall.

Along the way, Evan passed some concession stands, which reminded him that he did not have lunch today. He stood in front of the stands, examining each menu item, and watching the food bought by others. Eventually, he decided that a hot dog combo would give him the most bang for his buck after about 3 minutes of deliberation. With his meal in hand, he continued towards the trading hall.

Sam walked through the alley ways, not minding if puddles splashed up his clothes as he walked through them. The Duel Spirit of Light Orb Lv.1 floated along behind him, dissapointed that it was only a spirit, so unable to have fun by splashing through the puddles.

Sam was heading to the Duel Arena; he wasn't a contestant, but surely there'd be plently of trading and due;s inbetween fans going on.

As he arrived, the automatic doors slid open for him and he walked in, only to almost be pushed back out again by the churning crouds. Managing to squeeze in, he looked up to the higher walls, taking in the signs telling people where various places were. He was sure that there would be some great duelists here, so he might need some more good cards. Squeezing through the crowds, Sam walked towards the Trading Hall...

OoC: When does the tournament start anyway?

Fleur looked at Evan as he passed by and noticed the smoke comming out of his deck. She then looked at the other people trading their cards, and noticed that there was more cards spewing out this smoke.

"So many plagued cards..." She said and pulled out her deck and looked at the top card, it was her Black Necrobloom, the card that she had found together with the Dark Tuner - Necroseed. She then pulled out the dragon she had just obtained, and heard a voice in her head. It was masculine and dark, and sounded tortured, but it sounded more like growls and she couldn't hear any words spoken by human tongue. She placed the card back in her pocket and the voice ended.

"Disappointing." Ira whispered, having weaved around group of people trading their cards. She spotted little that interested her. There had been a card earlier in the day that had interested her, but when the girl had started ranting about black smoke coming from the card, she decided that the card was not worth listening to the senseless prattle.

"People here get weirder and weirder, I swear," She sighed, then realizing how weird she must have looked for talking to herself aloud. Luckily, everyone was more interested in upgrading their decks then actually listening to a random stranger that did not seem to have any cards to offer.

Ira quickly shrugged off her thoughts, loosening her scarf a little and once more taking out her cards. She flicked through them, as though looking for something, before returning them to their case, which rested within her shoulder pack. Soon after, she pulled out a neatly hand written list of spellcaster cards, with those cards that would be useful in supporting her deck listed at the very bottom. Those cards that she had obtained, which was the better part of the list, had bulky red check marks alongside them. Her eyes immediately fell to her current card goal, the Dark Paladin card. She gave a half hearted sigh, knowing that she likely would not be able to find the single card she wanted the most amongst all the cards and people that were trying to trade.

Her eyes scanned the list a little further down, and she was somewhat pleased to see that there were a few cards of lesser rarity that she might be able to find. With a new sense of purpose, she lurked the crowd once again, leaning over duelists shoulders in search of some of the cards she so desired.

Sam was getting extremely frustrated with a boy, about 13 or 14.

"There is not smoke coming from my Blue Eyes! The kid wanted to see it, so I showed it to him and now you come running over here and scare him away!" Sam said angrily.

"It's evil! Evil and fake! Smoke! Smoke!" said the boy, and by his accent it was clear he wasn't English, maybe Bulgarian.

Sighing, Sam slotted his Blue Eyes back into his deck, then caught sight of Fleur. Walking over to her, he questioned;

"Hey, have you got any good cards to trade?"

Fleur started hearing a growling voice in her head again, altough this one was somewhat light. She still couldn't make out any waords out of the growls.

"The card is in pain..." Was the only thing she could get out of herself. "Hey boy... Do you know about Duel Spirits, and do you know about plagued cards?"

OoC: Plagued cards is what Fleur calls False Cards, since the duel spirits of the cards is plagued.

"Yeah, I know about Duel Spirits. I have one floating round my head right now!" Sam said, and smiled up at the ball of orange light floating around his head that only he could see.

"But I don't know what plagued cards are... And when you say pain, do you mean the Duel Spirit of my Blue Eyes is suffering in some way?"

"The thing is that the Blue-Eyes is in fact not real, and having no real life or real feelings, the only thing it feels is pain..." Fleur said and looked at the Duel Spirit of Sam's Light Orb. "I advice you not to use that card, you don't know what it may do to you..." She looked away. "Do you know when this tournament starts anyway?"

Vayne layed on a bench in a small park. The arena could be seen from even there. He had overslept and missed the preliminaries due to all of his jobs. In fact he just got out of one of his jobs and is heading to his next one. He closed his eyes just to relax for a bit but soon jumped off the bench and walkeed off to the arena. He still had vacation on most of his other jobs so he might as well use it to watch a couple duels then head back home for some proper rest.

OoC: this is going fast.

Bob was sitting in the corner of the lobby playing a game. It wasn't Duel monsters but a simple dice game, both players just rolled 3 dices and then added up the numbers they rolled and the person who rolled the highest would win. Of course such a easy and bit boring game needed something to spice it up so both players would a number of cards down and the player who won would get all cards. Bob was being lucky and had only lost once today. "5, 5 and 6. There is no way you roll higher than this." said bobs opponent. The guy had already lost his deck sometimes earlier and now wanted to get it back. Bob had already realized that the guy was cheating but he didn't care, it made the game more interesting. Bob smiled while he rolled the dices. 2 of them stopped spinning easily pretty fast landing on a 5 and 6. "There is no way your next one is going to land on 6, I win" said the opponent and wanted to pick up his cards. "Hold on, I haven't lost yet. Lets make another bet shall we. If I do win, you give me your rarest card and you will leave. There is no second chance then. And if I lose you will get this card" Bob took his "Dice Monster 4 - Orgoth the Relentless" out of his pocket and showed it. "Okay, I take that bet" said the other with a smile and almost directly after saying that, the dices stopped spinning, and landed on.... a 6.

Name:Hirikiri

Appearance:6'3 Wears all black has black hair and wears bandeges on eyes becouse he is blind(befor ased his cards are in brail)

Bio:Leader of a feared Street gang The Republic of Manic Duelist on the street called RMD.

His gang RMD is known for violent killings and breakends.RMD although seeming reckless have very strict rules.35 members out of 40 our on the most wanted list.But the main conserne fo RMD is Dueling.This duelist might be a gang leader but is very respectfull and does not under estamaite other duelist and duels his hardest every time he duels so watch out for him on the streets=)

Duelist Type:Seeker

Signature Cards:Metal Zoa(True),Zoa(true)

((A violent dueling gang? With a Seeker leader? Alright, accepted, although I would have preferred a PM at this point in the RP))

"Ugh..." Evan grumbled to himself as he walked the trading hall floor. He had noticed some tournament personnel moving about in a hurry. The humiliating duel in the preliminaries was something he did not want to remember. Instead, his thoughts turned towards his deck and what would be needed to make it better. "Marie The Fallen One, Solemn Wishes...," he mumbled to himself. He was so absorbed in his plans he barely noticed when he bumped into a woman in the area, falling down on his behind from the surprise.

It was a few moments before he looked up and saw a woman wearing a red scarf. Inside. This baffled him to no end, like those boys who where shorts even when it is freezing outside. Evan came to his senses and actually noticed that he had ran into her, and began to apologize. "Uh, ---"

"Attention Everyone," Evan was interrupted by the loudspeaker. "The tournament will begin in 15 minutes. Duelists come to the waiting area. The tournament will begin in 15 minutes. Spectators please begin to find seating. Thank you."

Ooc in this post im talking to you encapturer

Hirikiri walks through the door of where the tournaments taking place.Then walks towards the concession stand to get a drink.With him was two low ranked RMD members.After getting his drink him and his acomplices hang out in the hallway.Then Hirikiri senses the presence of someone unfamiliar and looks at him and says,"Hey kid come here."

Ira made a soft 'omph' sound as she felt something collide with her, although she was not at all surprised that someone had, considering the crowd. Luckily, her cards had been safely inside her shoulder pack, so she did not drop them, which would have been a disaster in such a crowded place.

Slowly, she turned her eyes downwards, to the male that had walked into her, raking her fingers through her hair in an attempt to make herself look less frazzled. This frustration was not with him, however, it had far more to do with the crowd that began to move around them, either to find a seat or to get to the dueling area.

"Err, sorry?" Ira said finally, wondering if she had wandered into the boy or if the opposite was the case. She frowned some as someone else pushed against her, clearly eager to get wherever they were going. She eventually offered him a hand to help him up, while the other clasped tightly to the strap of her pack.

OoC: Nothing really. A tournament is about to begin. That's it.

IC:

Vayne walked in right when the announcement sounded. "Already starting. How come I oversleep for the preliminaries but am wide awake for the actual tournament?" He yawned. "Okay maybe semi-wide awake. Man, why did I come? It'll just make feel worse about it. Well I already took the vacation and got the tickets I guess. 5Z, the constalation prize for the preliminaries. Not very good tickets but it's something to spend some tiome doing." He walked off looking for the entrance to where his seat should be.

"Sorry, sorry, yeah." Evan got up quickly, and brushed himself off. He was worried that this woman noticed that he was staring at her scarf for an extended period of time. Trying to avert his eyes, they laid upon her bag, which had small amounts of smoke coming from it. Normally, Evan would not even be able to notice this, but perhaps extended proximity to similar cards heightened his ability to sense such cards? While Evan thought it was a worthless ability in most cases, it came in handy in locating potential trading partners. And with the amount of smoke coming from her bag, she probably wanted normal cards, or didn't care. With everyone leaving the area, probably to go find seating to watch the tournament, Evan's plan of action became obvious.

"Are you... looking for any cards to trade?" Evan said, still somewhat embarrassed from earlier. Evan rummaged through his pockets and brought out two deck boxes, holding some of his best cards to trade, mixing together the black smoke cards and the normal ones carefully together. "It may not look like much, but these cards are pretty good."

Hirikiri gets mad becouse the kid ignores him so he tells the 2 lower RMD members to go get him.As he waits he gets his deck out and starts going through them as he gets to Zoa a smile comes acoss his face .Then when the lower membersw come back with the kid dragging him.Hirkiri looks at him with a smile on his face and says,"Ill like to trade." then motions for the box.

Ira looked curiously to Evan as he rose, and shrugged her shoulders a little as he asked her to trade, "Yes, actually. I'm a collector of spellcasters, and there are still quite a few I need, rare and common alike. To name a few I need, there's the Dark Paladin, Blast Magician, all of the charmer set, aside Dharc the Dark Charmer, Gambler of Legend, and... Hm... Well, I have a list here you can see if you like," She told Evan, reaching into her bag and offering him the list, which was worn, as it was apparently something she spent a lot of time looking at.

She began to take out the card separated from her deck, glancing around to spot some tables near where the food was being served. "How about we sit? I hate shuffling cards around and trying to separate them without something to lay them on. I've dropped them far too many times," the female concluded, shifting idly where she stood, "Besides, the area is clearing up now, so there will be no one to spill food on them or try to snatch any up while we're not looking," she added, eyes focusing on a table that looked cleaner then most of the others, at least from where she was standing.

"Dammit!"

According to his D-Wheel's clock, Ryan had fifteen minutes to get to the Stadium. He had a suitcase full of cards to trade, and he knew that people wanted them. The cards had been personally inspected by him and carried not a single wisp of black smoke, but were still incredibly rare nonetheless. Up ahead was the Stadium. He was going to make it! He swerved the D-wheel into a parking spot, leaping out of it (He had turned off the engine as he swerved) and landing perfectly before taking off at a sprint, not noticing the applause by the bemused public. He went through the registration process at an astounding speed, and made it to the lobby as the ten minute mark was called.

Luis looked around as the huge crowd rushed through the halls. He'd not registered, though he wished that he had. Instead, he came only as a spectator, as he'd done his whole life.

Not wanting to deal with the huge crowd, he'd simply found a spot with many tables around and sat down, waiting for the rush to die down.

I only have to make it to the audience area once the tournament starts...

Whilst waiting, he pulled out his deck and began to shuffle. Almost all of the cards in it emitted that odd, black smoke. At least, all of the cards with "Toon" in the name.

He drew a practice hand -- Toon World, Toon Table Of Contents, Toon World, Mirror Force, and Tune Toon.

Of all those cards, three of them emitted smoke. The only two that didn't were the first Toon World and Mirror Force.

It wold make sense I draw the only normal Toon World first... what is with this black smoke, anyway?

The more he stared at them, he felt like he was being worn out. It was as if he;d been dueling for three hours straight, but he knew bloody well that he hadn't.

Taking a short look around, deck now back in his pocket, he noticed a boy and a woman sitting at a table, talking over cards. He recognized that smoke that poured out of them, also.

Maybe they'll have some answers...

He approached the two quietly, uttering only a "hello" as he pulled up a chair.

Archived