Yu-Gi-Oh: The False Cards (Accepting by PM) (Started!) [Basic]

encapturer

((I've no idea what kind of deck a... um, False Seeker Seeker... would use, so I'd prefer you take control of him. At least, at first.))

"False... Cards?" Luis looked at the man, pulling out his deck as he did so.

Could he mean... The fog emitting cards?

"So what if they are... False? These are the cards I've dueled with for quite a while now. Just because I use the ones I've had for the longest time is no reason to call me corrupt." He engaged his own Duel Disk, loading the deck into the appropriate slot.

"I'll go first, sir." He drew his hand. Half of the cards in his hand were emitting the black smoke.

"I lay two cards in the Spell & Trap zone, and summon Toon Gemini Elf in attack mode! End phase."

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If I could interject," said Ryan, "although I don't have it myself, I consider Marie the Fallen One to be a useful recovery card. 200 Lifepoints each turn she's in the Graveyard." In truth, Ryan did have it, although he didn't want to appear rude by luring away a prospective trade with another. "Another helpful card for Lifepoint recovery would be Draining Shield. You get to stop a monster attack and gain Lifepoints in one move. Handy, if nothing else."

"Mmhm, Spell Absorption works particularly well when you have a lot of spell cards, plus, you get life points even when your opponent uses a spell card," She exclaimed, slowly leaning back in her chair. She paused an instant, before seeking out a second card.

As Luis dismissed himself, she rose her head for an instant, "Bye then," she said simply, before flipping through cards once more. She paused as she reached what she was searching form "Soul Absorption. Every time a monster is removed from play you gain 500 life points. I know of a few monsters that have the power to remove monsters from play, but I don't believe I have any... I've also heard of a trap card... Now that I think of it, that might be good in combination with Soul Release," she ranted, setting her cards thoughtfully on the table as she did so.

She smiled for a moment, laughing a little soon after, "Sorry if I ramble, I don't always have the ability to stop my train of thought once it starts," she admitted, her finger tips lightly tapping against the side of her tin.

OoC: Nah, Solomon just wants to meet Fleur after the battle so he can ask her what exactly she knows about False Cards and Seeking. If you want it to be a date, though, it's always an option.

Two cards face-down? Interesting. The face-downs shouldn't be a problem, thanks to the abilities of Fiendish Engine γ. However, the Set monster could be a problem. Best he had some back-up.

"I summon Fiendish Engine γ in Attack Position! Then, I play two face-downs." Solomon called confidently.

[spoiler=Fiendish Engine γ]

Fiendish Engine γ

Effect Monster

DARK / Machine / 4 Stars

ATK: 1800 DEF: 1200

If this card is involved in battle, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Engine Token" (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 200/DEF 200) in Attack Position.

"Now, Fiendish Engine γ, let's show her how it is done. Attack her face-down!"

Solomon smiled as the clunking robot gave a blast of smoke from the funnels, and then charged towards the face-down card, titanium claws outstretched.

OoC: Fleur can still believe it's a date xD

The face-down was flipped face-up and revealed a purple flower that was soon destroyed by the Fiendish Engine.

"You just sent my Deathpetal to the graveyard, but I activate my Trap card!" Fleur said and flipped her trap card face-up. "It's called Family Sacrifice! When a monster I control is destroyed by battle, I can Special Summon it from my graveyard by discarding a monster of the same Type from my hand!" The flower returned to her side of the field as she threw one of the cards in her hand to the graveyard. "Now my Deathpetal's effect! When it's summoned from the grave, I can draw a card, and if it's a Normal Spell card I can reveal it to activate it right away!" She drew a card from her hand, and then placed it among the others. "Fortunately for you, it wasn't..."

Made-up card:

Family Sacrifice

Normal Trap Card

You can only activate this card during the end of your opponents Battle Phase while monster you controlled was destroyed by battle. You can discard 1 Monster with the same Type as the destroyed monster to Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the field.

OoC: Uh? That move doesn't work. Fiendish Engine gamma's effect means you can't activate Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. Monsters are sent to the Graveyard during the Damage Step, so you can't chain Family Sacrifice to the destruction of Deathpetal.

OoC: Good good.

Solomon smiled. A productive turn indeed. While Deathpetal remained on the field, and Fleur had gained a card, she'd also lost one of her face-downs, meaning they both had one monster, one face-down, and four cards in the hand. Equal terms. He would be content with that. Besides, if Fiendish Engine γ was destroyed, he didn't lose any field advantage.

"I end my turn. Now, show me yo' moves!"

OoC: Who should win? Fleur/Solomon? It's easier to write if we know what we are aiming for.

OoC: I dunno, Fleur took the crowd with storm during her first duel and she's known in france as one of the best, but I don't know Solomons records.

"Merci, monseiur. Draw!" She drew a card and looked at it. "I tribute my Deathpetal to summon Gigaplant, in attack mode!" Her purple flower disappeared, but was quickly replaced by a bigger, mutant looking plant. "My Gigaplant's attack points is as much as 2400, so it's more then enought to defeat your Fiendish Engine! Attack!" The flower smiled, and a tentacle emerged from the ground, reaching for the machine on the other side of the field.

OoC: Sorry I gtg now :( Will be on tomorrow at dusk xD (Paris time :3)

((false seeker seeker, haha))

"Toon cards? Ironic." The man drew his card while examining the battlefield. He was trained to see the False cards not as smoke, emitting cards, but cards engulfed in a thin veil of darkness. This extended to any cards played on the hologram; Luis' Toon Gemini Elf hologram looked like someone recolored them several shades darker. "First, I activate Cold Wave, stopping both of us from activating Spells and Traps until my next turn." Luis' facedown cards were suddenly encased in ice. "Next, I summon Neo the Magic Swordsman, who will attack you directly!" The blond swordsman appeared, and immediately rushed toward Luis. While Toon Gemini Elf would normally deflect the attack, they were disappearing into a thick black fog as Neo dashed past them, striking Luis.

"This is all that your False Cards amount to. It's as if they aren't even there!" The man said, with his hatred and confidence being projected all too clear.

---

"Heh, I really couldn't imagine all of the cards out there." Evan said, leaning back in his seat. He really only knew of the cards he faced in duels, so his knowledge would obviously be limited. He continued going through the cards, and eventually pulled out four. "I'd like that Soul Absorption as well..." He leaned forward placed the four cards on the table, next to the two Blast Magicians already there. "I don't know if you are looking for any of these, but they're all spellcasters..." Of the new cards, Sage of Stillness, Raging Eria, and Chaos Command Magician were all True, if a bit worn. Tempest Magician looked brand new, but was obviously False to any seeker who would be at the table.

After placing the cards on the table, he turned to the young man also at the table. He had been keeping mental track of the cards they were talking about, though it was tough keeping his facts straight about cards he had never encountered before. "So... Draining Shield, and.... the other one that works when I get attacked, I think." Evan leaned in a bit closer. "Willing to trade them for something?"

Ira eyed the spellcasters that lay before her, ripe for the choosing. She was well associated with the cards that she had, and thus knew full well what to pick of the selection. She extended two fingers, one landed on a Blast Magician, which happened to be the 'true' card, and the second landing on Raging Eria.

In her free hand, she lifted the two spell cards, their face towards Evan as if to remind him of what he was bargaining for, "Will this work for you?" She asked, having chosen two of the weaker cards, as opposed to the Chaos Command Magician, whom she also wanted, but at the same time doubted he would want to trade it for a magic card. Her eyes then fell on the Tempest Magician, whom she had significantly less interest in due to the fact that it was a synchro monster, something she personally detested.

A man in a black hoodie was walking down the street talking on the phone. "i don't get why all of the people are afraid of the smoke. Oh yeah. i need another Golden Homunculus card. Alright so I'll meet you then." He hung up the phone and kept walking. "Another perfect card for my collection. He pulled out his phone and dialed another number. "You there. Good, I have an idea. Oh come on. Fine I'll tell you, I think I'll accept that trade you asked me about. Meet me at my house." The man hung up and turned into a back ally.

A mile outside of town the man was waiting outside of a mansion. A black car pulled up and a person walked out of the car towards him. "Good evening Master Vincent."

"How many times do i have to tell you to shut it with the formal crap."

"Sorry. So you want to trade the Egyptian God for this." The man pulled out a 24 karat gold bust of Ccapac Apu.

"Yes." Vincent pulled out a The Winged dragon of Ra card. He saw the smoke coming out of it, but the person he was trading it to didn't. Vincent handed him the card and took the Bust.

"One question."

"What?"

"Who are you. i know your name but how do you get all of these cards. I carve you your creepy Earthbound Immortal sculptures. So why don't you tell me who you are?"

"No, i have them all now so you don't need to now anything about me. Or how i get my cards."

"Fine, fine whatever." The man walked down to his car and drove away. Vincent walked back into his house.

Kane walks over to Vincent from somewhere nearby, "hmm.. so you would trade the power of a false egyptisn god for these?". Then leaning against the side of the building. "i would have thought as one of use false seeing people you would have kept it for it's power". then standing up properly looking at Vincent "are you one of us who don't embrace the powers these cards bring? or just more interested in those busts?" he says pointimng torwards the bust vincent was holding.

Vayne left his seat to find somewhere better to sleep. He was still exhausted and the hard seats and the loud cheering was no help. He soon found himself in the trading room. Suprisingly there was only one small group of people. He took a seat at another table but first set the deck box wirth his deck inside on the table. The deck box actually had a lock on it. He then looked over to the other table. Most of the people looked pretty shaddy. "Hey I don't want anybody stealing my deck. That means some of you more than others." He then set his feet on the table, leaned back, and closed his eyes.

Vincent looked at Kane."Ah, but what you don't understand is that I use the power to the fullest of its abilities. I am getting these in hope of acquiring the true Earthbound Immortals, and look." Vincent pulled out his deck which was entirely false so it gave off an extreme amount of smoke. "And besides I can easily get another Ra, but is was wondering what is the true power behind these cards. But I need not explain myself anymore to you. Farewell" Vincent turned and walked into the mansion

Sam yawned loudly, disturbing several people in surrounding seats.

This is going way to slowly... It won't make any difference if I just skip the end of the pre-half-time match... he thought to himself and got up from his seat, pushing past people. As he reached the trading hall, he looked around the few people there.

3 people sitting at one table, and a sleeping person at another...

Sitting down at a table inbetween the two other occupied ones, Sam unzipped a pocket and pulled out his deck, which he spread out over the table.

Observing the cards, Sam began to sort them into their different Arche-types; his Ancient Gears, Spacers, Light Orb and it's supports, and all his other sets, placing any miscellaneous cards away from the others.

OoC: Yeah, I meant Reinforcements and I just realised that didn't make sense anyway, Reinforcements changes by +500, not +1000. Wait 3 secs while I rewrite that.

EDIT: OoC: Here we go!

Solomon watched as his monsters was grasped by Gigaplant, before being smothered in tentacle vines and shattered, and winced as his Life Points counter fell be 600.

"Shame. Still, all is not lost. I reveal Cthonian Blast! That means your Gigaplant is destroyed and you lose 600 Life Points as well. And remember, because of my Fiendish Engine's effect, and because it is still the Battle Phase, you can't stop me. And now, as you destroyed my Fiendish Engine, I can summon a Machine Token!".

A small tank-like thing with metal scythes protruding from the sides appeared, moving a small turret cannon into position.

Vincent turned on the TV in his mansion so that he could see what was going on. He watched the news for a bit, but soon became bored and changed to watch the Duel Channel. On the screen he saw a Man named Solomon lose 600 life points and then activate a trap card. Vincent clicked the TV off and walked through his house and out the back door. He turned towards the town and began walking towards the duel arena.

Jake was sweating in his seat and the coke bottle was almost empty. He shifted uncomfortably before rising from his seat and leaving into the auditorium. It was there he noticed a sign to the trading rooms. His eye slanted down to his deck box and he nodded. Following the signs he made it too said room and sat at one of the unused tables, waiting for someone who might come along.

Archived