Yu-Gi-Oh: The False Cards (Accepting by PM) (Started!) [Basic]

encapturer

Fleur smiled. "During my second Main Phase, I activate Botanical Garden!" A little space opened up on her duel disk, and she placed the Field Spell card there. The scene started to change as a ridge surrounded the duel field, and outside the ridge big flowers began to grow, and the floor was covered by smooth grass. "This Field spell card will be enough to defeat you, monseuir. It doesn't only increase my Plant monster's defense by 600, but when you attack while I control no monsters I can reanimate a Plant from my grave and redirect the attack against the Plant instead!" She smiled. "Now I set a card and end..."

Made-up card:

Botanical Garden

Field Spell Card

Increase the DEF of all Plant-type monsters by 600. When your opponent attacks you directly, you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solomon looked slightly dismayed as plants suddenly flourished all over the arena, spreading leafy ferns and flowers, and frowned. Now she had two-face downs and a Field card? Not good. On the other hand, her Field Spell currently wouldn't do much. She had Deathpetal and Gigaplant in the Graveyard, both with 1200 DEF. Gigaplant wouldn't be a threat, but on the other hand, Deathpetal would allow her to draw a card. He could use the Fiendish Engine δ in his hand to get rid of the face-downs, but it probably wouldn't slow Fleur down too much. Solomon was beginning to get a feel for Fleur's strategy, constantly reviving Plants from the grave and comboing from their effects. If he drew Dimension Fissure, he could stop her in her tracks, but for now, he'd have to be patient. Fiendish Engine δ it was.

"I Tribute Summon Fiendish Engine δ in Attack Mode by sacrificing my Machine Token!"

An imposing mecha with a crown of spikes and large shoulder cannons burst out the Machine Token in a small explosion.

[spoiler=Fiendish Engine δ]

Fiendish Engine δ

Effect Monster

DARK / Machine / 6 Stars

ATK: 2400 DEF: 600

If an "Machine Token" is used for this card's Tribute Summon, you can destroy up to 2 face-down cards on the field. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, summon 2 "Machine Tokens" (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 200/DEF 200) in Attack Position.

OoC: Fiendish Engine Mobius =P

"Take out her face-downs!"

The mecha kneeled and hoisted the shoulder cannons into position, then juddered back from the recoil as two homing shots smashed into Fleur's face-downs, destroying them. Solomon briefly considered attacking, but decided against it. He couldn't do damage, and if she chose Deathpetal, she got a free card. Best to wait until he drew a decent card. Still, he could always fortify his defenses.

"I then place one face-down card, and end my turn."

OoC: Fiendish Engine Delta (I think) would be Level 5 or 6, since you tributed a monster for it.

Fleur looked at the newly arrived machine, then at her hand. "My move, Draw!" She drew a card and looked at it, then a mean grin spread on her face. "I activate Regrowth!" The spell card appeared in a holographic form in front of her, facing Solomon. "I think you watched as I used this card in my last duel! I will discard one card to revive my Deathpetal again!" The purple flower raised out of the ground, and was placed in defense position. Then, the insect-like creature, named Dark Tuner - Necroseed, appeared out of the ground. "I draw a card due to Deathpetal's effect, and the card I discarded by Family Sacrfice's effect was my Dark Tuner - Necroseed, so now he returns! And now, I will synchronize Deathpetal and him! *insert generic Dark Synchro chant here* Arise! Dark Necrobloom!" Her strongest monster appeared and blew a kiss at Solomon. "Activating Black Necroblooms effect to bring back Gigaplant and Deathpetal!" She drew an additional card. "Now I normal summon Gigaplant to activate his effect and special summons Moldering Rose from my grave!" The rose appeared, togetehr with Gigaplant and Deathpetal, beside Black Necrobloom. "And all their defenses raises by 600 by Botanical Garden!" BN (3000-->3600), Deathpetal (1200-->1800), Gigaplant (1200-->1800), Moldering Rose (1000-->1600) (3600+1800+1800+1600 = You're pretty much dead)

OoC: Pretty long turn, but if you activate your Trap card at any point in this post, I will continue my turn from that point in my next post.

Solomon burst out laughing. Despite the fact she had no face-downs on the field, she was pulling a big move? No support for her monsters?

"I'm sure you've noticed how my deck revolves around Machine type cards, Fleur. Not just the Fiendish Engines, that would be foolish indeed. The Fiendish Engines provide power, yes, but everyone needs a toolbox of useful cards. Gadgets, you might say.

I reveal All-Out Attacks!"

Three strange robots leapt out of the Trap Card, red, green, and yellow, and jumped on to Dark Necrobloom, forcing it into attack mode. Dark Necrobloom suddenly slashed out vines at the Fiendish Engine, but the Fiendish Engine rattled off bursts of machine gun fire at the same time. Both monsters suddenly shattered, followed by the sudden destruction of all of Fleur's monsters.

"This also means I get two Machine Tokens."

The mini-tanks drove out of the wreckage of where Fiendish Engine δ had once stood. It was no small victory for Solomon, with Fleur's side of the field empty, but it still didn't do much. As long as Botanical Garden remained on the field, he couldn't use that to his advantage.

OoC: Solomon's Deck runs Fiendish Engines, Gadgets, and Morphtronics, as well as a few generic Machines, btw. And yeah, good catch about FE delta, I've been cping the format so I missed changing that.

Evan turned back to the lady, who seemed to have chose to take Raging Eria and Blast Magician. He had shown all of these cards off before to lure in traders; people tend to want Chaos Command Magician and Tempest Magician, assuming they cannot see the smoke. He wondered for a moment why she didn't want them, but decided to not question his luck.

"That works for me," Evan replied with a large smile. He really did feel lucky to get these cards, and he may just be able to get more. It was indeed better to trade with a few people around, Evan thought, than among a large crowd. He would trade with his friends more, but they tended to have... bad cards. In their circle, Evan easily had the best deck, and his deck, even after this trade, was still incomplete.

"I guess I should add these to my deck, then," Evan continued, reaching over to take the spell cards from the lady across the table.

~~~

Police officers were lined up outside of the arena. When asked what was happening, they said that they were stopping anyone else from entering. Apparently, it has been confirmed that duelists have really been the only ones that have gone missing over the last couple of weeks, with the kidnappings increasing in number recently. They were forbidden from stopping the tournament for some reason by the mayor, and this barricade was all they were allowed to set up. The officers were clearly frustrated at their inability to act, though for now, they did what they can.

She smiled as her trade was accepted, drawing her two new cards in closer to herself, she admired them for a moment, before tucking them carefully away in the hard plastic case. She did not place them on top, however, but after what appeared to be a divider. "I'm sure those two cards will come in handy," she idly remarked, taking her checklist of spellcasters into one hand, and her red pen into the other, she scanned the list, ticking off the newest additions to her army of mages.

After tucking her paper and pen back into her bag, she turned her eyes to the boy, "My name is Ira, by the way. In all the excitement of trading I forgot to ask what your name was," she remarked, laughing a little.

A quick glance around the room told her that perhaps she had been a little too caught up in the trade. There appeared to be several more people lurking around now, if you could call it that. At separate tables, two boys appeared to be sleeping. She rose a brow at this, but chose not to comment and instead just turned back to Evan.

OoC: There's another guy sleeping?

IC:

The chair leaned back too far and it and Vayne plummeted to the ground, Vayne's head being one of the things to first hit the ground of course waking him up. "Ow ow ow. Note to self: Don't fall asleep while leaning on a chair with the only thing keeping you from falling is your feet on the table." He looked back on the table just to make sure his deck was still there. After conforming that he picked the chair back up and sat back on it. He then checked hi watch to see how long he was asleep for. Only about five minutes.

Ooc No Vincent was pretending to be asleep so the people trading wouldn't think he was watching them

Vincent stood up and left the trade rooms abruptly. In his rush he had left behind his locked briefcase. Vincent went towards the exit but was stopped by police. he realized that he had his briefcase and went back towards the trade room.

Ooc sorry needed to add a bit.

Ira jumped as she heard the chair legs scuff and the boy fall to the floor. She turned her head to Vayne in surprise, blinking rapidly. "Are you alright?" She asked, about to rise and help him when he picked himself up off the the floor. She sighed a little, mentally noting that boys were strange.

She cast a glance to Evan, then to Vayne, and finally Vincent as he reentered the trading area. "If you guys want to trade," she began to say, briefly resting an arm on the back of her chair, "feel free to join us, I'm sure my friend here wont mind," she told them, feeling bad for not knowing the name of the fellow that she had been trading with.

He felt the blade connect to his body. It felt painful, in fact.

"Gah... what the hell...?!" He looked at Gemini Elf, who was still there, for all he could tell. "I have a monster!"

"Those False Cards you have mean nothing to me. It's as if they don't exist..."

Luis watched as his Life Points decreased.

Hmph... what do I do now...?

"Seeing as how you've summoned and Cold Wave prevents anymore Spells and Traps... I'll take my turn now." He drew. The card that came from his deck next wasn't a fog-emitting one. It was one of the True ones.

"Interesting, that I draw you of all cards..."

He stopped my defense with that Cold Wave. Now, all I need to do is survive the next turn... I can pull off my combo with you if I can have my Spells back next turn. That is, IF I draw that card next... I've got my faith, though. No matter what anyone says, these cards are still mine, regardless of whether or not they're "False" or not...

"I... end my turn!"

Vayne looked over to Ira. "Yeah I'm alright. And I'm not interested in trading any of my cards or getting any more than what's in my deck." No black smoke emitted from his deck. "It was too loud in my seat so I decided to come here. Well more like randomly found myself here but I'll skip details." He didn't want anybody know about the journey just to find his seat. "Now if you all will be quiet and let me sleep." He laid his head on the table looking away from everybody else.

Vincent walked back in and saw that the man who fell out of his chair was trying to sleep again. He walked to were he had been sitting and picked up his briefcase. He sat down in the chair again and started looking around the room. "Well guess I'm stuck here." He said to himself. "Hey anyone no were i can get in some dueling?" Vincent asked aloud to nobody in particular.

Ira furrowed her brows as the boy that had been sleeping asked them all to be quiet. Her temper flared, and she felt the urge to tell him off about it or knock him off his chair again, but instead she remained silent. Slowly, she crossed her arms over his chest, leaning back in her chair and looking around as someone else spoke. She spotted Vincent and rose a brow, "You're at a tournament, there are tons of people around to duel," she pointed out, shaking her head a little.

At the thought of dueling, she pulled out her deck and flipped absently through her cards, "I'm not interested, though. More of a collector then a duelist," she stated aloud, though was not even sure anyone was listening to her, "that's not to say that I cannot hold my own in a duel, however." She concluded, a small smile playing on her lips.

"If you have something of interest for me, I'm all ears," Ira assured him, crossing one leg under the table, she shuffled her deck idly, watching Vincent stand, "I collect spellcaster types." She told him, slowly putting her deck away, and drawing her tin in closer to herself, "And what tickles your fancy?" She went on to ask him, curious as to what he wanted. She picked a few cards at random from her tin. She had a nice selection, with a great deal of variety so it was likely that she had something that might interest him, even a little.

Ira rose a brow at his question, though slowly took the halves of the one card into her hands, piecing them together herself so that she had a better look at it. "I know that I've seen it once before, but that was a long time ago. I've also heard that there are others like it. I've seen a black and purple whale like it, very, very briefly. But I'm afraid that I know little more then that," She responded, offering the pieces back to Vincent, "Why is it torn? I don't know anyone who would tear up such a rare, powerful card," she mused, curiously peering at the pieces once more.

Vincent stood there and began to tremble slightly. "This was my first card. My father was angry with me at the time and ripped it in halve saying that i should find a hobbies that would be more useful to the family. Its okay that you don't know much, any knowledge helps, oh and do you by chance have a soul absorption card to trade for Endymion." He stopped trembling and took back the pieces of the card.

"Wow... I'm sorry," the female murmured, a frown etched into he features as she listened to Vincent's story. She then offered him a friendly smile, "I'm sure you'll find another some day, and it'll make it all the more precious for the amount of work that you had to put into finding it," she assured him, pausing at his suggestion for a trade of a master magician for a magic card.

"Hm, I'm not sure if I have another besides the one in my deck," she said, though picked up her tin and began to shuffle through stacks of cards at a pace that seemed unnaturally fast. She pondered a moment, though decided that she should not let the oppourtunity pass, and hastily plucked the Soul Absorption from her deck, offering it to Vincent as she did so. "I use it because I have Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer in my deck, but I'm sure I can find another to replace it, maybe I'll even switch him out for a while to try something new," she concluded, smiling lightly at the prospect of getting a third magician card in one sitting.

Vincent handed the Endymion to the girl and took the Soul Absorption. "Thanks soul absorption works extremly well when used together with Macro Cosmos or Dimensional Fissure. My deck is based entirely around cards being removed from play. Oh yeah and I apologize for not introducing myself My name is Vincent. And if anyone starts talking to you about cards that give of black smoke ignore them. Its all just superstition anyways." Vincent turned around and began to walk away, but stopped and turned around. "One more thing, be careful. More and more people are being kidnapped. And don't feel bad my dad always treated me like that. He got what was coming to him."

Ooc: The Endymion is real. It was one of Vincents few real cards. I'll only be on for a few more minutes. I need to get to sleep.

"I'm Evan." After placing the cards he got in the trade into his deck, he continued. "Err.... nice to-" He was interrupted by someone falling out of his chair. Evan wondered where these people were coming from; this area was practically deserted awhile ago.

Evan thought about accepting the duel request, but decided against it; he really should be taking that medicine Ira gave him soon. "Well, I'll be back in a bit. Gonna get some water." Evan excused himself, after collecting his cards together.

~~~

"That's all?" The man question Luis' actions. "Not even a monster? Looks like it'll my win," he continued, drawing his card.

He was hoping for his second Cold Wave, but it wasn't coming. Instead, he pulled Waboku. After adding it to his hand, he stared straight at Luis. "Neo, Strike his life points again!"

"Hm, I never thought of that," Ira commented, looking curiously between her new monster and the deck that she had constructed, "But then, my deck focuses on bringing out the strongest of my monsters as many ways as possible," she commented, glancing to him as he introduced himself, she nodded her head in acknowledgment, "My name is Ira," she told him, looking curiously to him as he mentioned the smoke, which everyone seemed to be talking about lately. She nodded softly, though an expression of surprise crossed her face at the mentioning of kidnappings. She blinked some, then realized she had heard about it once before, and thus nodded her head in understanding, "Can do. Take care of yourself, as well," she added, slowly turning back to her cards.

She then heard Evan speak, and nodded to his words, "Alright, I hope the medicine makes you feel better," she commented, now laying the cards from her deck across the table top, surveying them carefully, wagering possible moves in her mind.

(Mmk. Most of Ira's cards are real as well - By pure chance. xD)

Ooc: the Majority of Vincents cards are false and he is able to acquire them in great numbers from a contact he has. The only real card in his deck is a Golden Homunculus. Vincent prefers false cards as he has done research and had learned a lot about them.

Vincent walked away and left the room. He began to wonder around the halls of the Dueling Complex. he was trying to find his way to the concessions stands but kept getting lost.

Archived