Yu-Gi-Oh: The False Cards (Accepting by PM) (Started!) [Basic]

encapturer

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Alright then" Sam said, removing all the cards apart from Non-Spellcasting Area from his hand and placing them back in his deck, which he then began searching through, eventually pulling out a few more spell and trap cards.

"How about these?"

[spoiler=Cards in hand]

Non-Spellcasting Area

Jar of Greed x2

Pot of Greed

Premature Burial

Jake's eye looked over the Pot of Greed and a slight smile crossed his lips. 'Pot of Greed? Haven't seen one of those in quite a while. What with the obmoxious ban lists, Pot of Greeds pass hands so often it is difficult to keep tabs on it. What do you want in exchange?' Jake inquired.

Jake reached for his deck box and removed cards from it. He slipped through it until he found a few cards which he popped up. 'Let's see, machine wise I have very few. I have only dabbled with Rock types and Australasia Beast. But I held onto a few machines from when I collected long ago. I have Machine King and Launcher Spider. And an old copy of 7 Completed as well. Will any of those do?'

'Deal' Jake answered and placed the card on the table. 'Funny you would take him, but I understand. Not too strong attack wise, or defence wise. But he can be useful when fighting those insufferable fire types and their field spell molten destruction' Jake said bitterly.

"Very well, then. I hope to see you in the tournament..." was the reply. Ryan figured that he'd go to the player's lounge to check up on the current standings. It seemed that the Duel between a Plant player and a Machine player had ended or was getting down to the end anyway. Either way, Ryan hoped he was next to go.

Vincent had remembered that this was a tournament and was wondering who was dueling. He gave up on getting food and walked back to the trade rooms. He sat down in a corner and started watching people again. He seemed to be asleep but was watching all of the different cards. some fake with smoke and others real. He decided that it wasn't worth just sitting around. He stood up and began to leave when he spotted a card that he thought was something different. without another thought he walked out of the door. Outside he pulled out his red Chaos Duel Disk and placed his emergency deck into it. He activated a duel simulator and began playing against a computer. He stood there for a second but then sat down in the hallway and checked what cards were in his hand.

"Geh....." Luis watched as the holographic blade pierced his body. He could imagine the pain he would've felt if the blade was real. Maybe it was some kind of weird mystical stuff going on related to the fog, or maybe it was just his imagination. He couldn't help but clutch his chest as the holographic blade exited his body.

"I lay a face-down card. I end my turn."

"During the End Phase!" Luis flipped over one of the cards he'd set two turns previous. "Scapegoat! Producing four Sheep Tokens in Defense Mode." The Sheep floated into the field, scattering around in the air. "Then, Enemy Controller!" The other one flipped, revealing the Spell. "By sacrificing a monster like my Sheep Token, I take control of one of your monsters until the End Phase." One of the Sheep disappeared as Neo switched sides momentarily. He quickly went back to his original owner.

"What was the point of that, then?"

"You'll see. My turn. Draw." Luis drew his card. The one monster he had in his hand was the True card, and the Spell he had in his hand was also the True card. Ironic that he would finish the duel with that monster. "I summon Toon Cannon Soldier!" The Toon popped up upon the field, pure of any of the odd fog.

"An actual True card... what a surprise."

"Cannon Soldier's effect! By sacrificing a monster--" One of the Sheep faded into a white light that Toon Cannon Soldier absorbed, then fired at the man. "--I inflict 500 damage to your Life Points." The man's Life Points reduced from 4000 to 3500. "And there is no limit to how often I can do it, either." The other two Goats loaded themselves into Cannon Soldier's turret and fired, reducing the man's Life Points to 2500.

"So you can do a little damage. Those False Cards of yours are still no match for my cards."

"Shut up already about those False Cards! I don't care! I activate The Flute Of Summoning Kuriboh, and I chain with Emergency Provisions!" The little Pan Flute appeared on the field quickly, releasing a light tune before it faded into light, restoring Luis' Life Points by 1000, to 1600. "And now, Kuriboh gets summoned from my deck to the field!" The purple furball appeared on the field instantly, floating up and down as it squealed.

"Oddly coloured, yet... it seems to be a True card. I still fail to see how this is supposed to defeat me."

"I activate Toon World by offering 1000 of my Life Points!" The green book appeared on the field, spewing purple cartoon clouds around everywhere on the field. "Now, my Toon monsters have their effects. Toon Gemini Elf, direct att--"

"Reverse card, open! Waboku! All battle damage by your monsters is reduced to 0!" The Toon twins struck the opponent, who didn't flinch an inch. "Face it, it's over for you."

"Main Phase 2, I activate Toon Cannon Soldier's effect! I launch Toon Gemini Elf at your Life Points!" The Points were reduced further to 2000.

"Not even close!"

"From my hand, I activate Multiply! For each open monster space, a Kuriboh token takes it's place by sacrificing Kuriboh!" Kuriboh let out another squeal as it multiplied by four, filling up Luis' field. "Now, I sacrifice each of them, at 500 a pop. That equals 2000..." He waited as Cannon Soldier loaded up the Kuriboh and fired away, reducing the man's Life Points to zero.

Odd... The True Toon Cannon Soldier... it's as if you came out just to eliminate this guy...

Evan kept looking around on his way to the water fountain, but the halls were practically deserted. I guess he had something to take care of elsewhere, Evan though, uHe still wanted to get those cards off of him, after all.

The water fountain was positioned near a window pointing outside. Evan had a slight headache at the time, which was normal. After taking the medicine, he wasn't sure if it helped or not; he must have been really used to the constant headaches at this point. He was about to walk away, but a glance outside the window showed a bunch of policemen apparently standing around outside. Taking a closer look, he saw a policeman talking to a person on the other side. The person, wearing a duel disk, seemed to yell at the police before storming off.

Evan walked to the entrance of the arena, and was met by a few policemen inside as well. "Sorry, we cannot let anyone leave until the tournament is over."

"Why?" Evan glanced outside again. Another group was turned away.

"There may be a criminal in here kidnapping duelists." the poilceman replied, continually looking around. A pair of officers walked past Evan and headed down the hallway, apparently to search the building.

"I see," Evan said, and turned back the way he came. He really couldn't believe duelists have been vanishing off the streets like this. Wonder if they challenge people to duels before they kidnap them... Evan shook his head; he wasn't sure of his ability even after getting new cards for his deck. Perhaps he should try to duel someone to test it out.

~~~

"Hahaha!" The man was laughing as he fell to his knees, his cards falling down to the ground around him. "It's a shame you're corrupted." The cards around him began to disaapear in small flashes of light. "Maybe you could actually be purified, but it won't be..." the man was cut off as he vanished in a flash of light, not unlike the ones that took his cards. Now, there was nothing left of the man in the hallway.

Sam walked to a door and exited. A sign above the door read "Guest Duel Rooms". The corridor behind the door had multiple doors on each side, each one leading to a room with a raised battle platform in. Sam pushed open one of the doors and walked inside, forgetting to close it behind him. Walking onto the raised peace of floor, Sam pulled his Duel Disk from inside his jacket and placed it on his arm. Activating it, he checked out his various cards in hologram form, each monster floating about a centimetre above the ground, each face down hovering around the height of his chest; their images facing down to the floor below.

Solomon drew a card, looked, and smiled.

"Game over, Fleur. I sacrifice my one of my Machine Tokens to Summon Jinzo!"

One of the tanks was ripped by spasms of purple light, before exploding violently. Out of the smoke, a figure stepped, tall and intimidating, an android warrior. Jinzo.

"Now I play Spell Shattering Arrow! Bang goes your Botanical Garden, and you lose 500 Life Points."

A gleaming silver arrow spiralled into the sky, then smashed down, creating a shockwave that rippled over the arena, dissapating all the ferns and trees. Fleur's Life Points dropped.

"Finally, I play Limiter Removal! This card doubles the attack of all Machine cards, but destroys them at the end of the turn."

The surviving Machine Token and Jinzo glowed with inner energy, before steam began to pour out of them in noxious fumes, and sparks leapt from their metallic surfaces.

"Now, you can't activate any Traps, all your Spells are destroyed, and you are wide open. Jinzo, attack directly! Finish her!"

Jinzo screamed with rage and pain from the effects of Limiter Removal, and glowed a brilliant hot white, before surging towards Fleur.

What...? Luis watched as the man faded away into the light.

"Just what the hell is going on...?"

As he gathered his cards together again into the deck, he heard the murmurs from down the hall. It sounded like police. Not particularly wanting to get involved with the police right now, he skulked down the corridor, slinking away from the Duel Scene. He wasn't sure whether or not what just happened could be considered Homicide, but he didn't want to chance it.

I'll just go blend in with the crowd...

Sneaking into the audience, he found a seat just as he heard the male deulist say "Finish her!"

Vincent Had lost the fake duel and walked to watch the tournament he saw a Jinzo surging forward and instantly turned around. "It's barbaric they say the false cards feel only pain, but this is how they treat there cards. Sacrificing them for one strong attack. It's horrible." Vincent said to himself. His own duel spirit the D.D.M Appeared before him. "Hello there." The spirit looked to see the Jinzo and turned away with disgust. "See, you see it. They say false cards have no feelings, but they are wrong. Most false cards are just misunderstood and never get released. But not like you guys. i freed all of you from your pain. So what if it was hard. You are my only friends i need to treat you as such." a man who was passing gave Vincent a dirty look. Vincent hung his head in embarrassment and walked out into the hallway.

Ooc: hey I gtg I'll be back on tomorrow

Jake watched the moniter for the duel and didn't even grimace when the attacked slammed the frenchy. With a sigh he rose from the chair and left the trade rooms. 'Figures no one else would want a trade. Maybe I could catch a duel here' he thought and wandered the halls. He somehow made way to the guest duel rooms and he entered, noticing an open door. Thinking he could catch a duel, Jake only found that boy he had traded with earlier. 'Odd, it would seemt hat maybe I'm stalking you, or this could just be coincidence' Jake said aloud.

Sam turned, slightly surprised at the noise.

"Heh, maybe. Or maybe your cards bought you here."

Now that Sam was projecting his Light Orb Level 1 card with his duel disk, it could be seen by Jake as it zoomed around Sams head, leaving a small trail of glittering dust that then vanished after a few seconds.

Jake watched the little sphere. 'Maybe they did. They do yearn to duel, as does any card. But lo, not many to satisfy their urge, I barely get to summon my ace card anymore' Jake replied. 'But that little light globe seems very active even for a hologram. Just like the kuriboh cards. Funny don't you think? That the most spirit is shown by the weaker cards instead of the strongest' he mused thoughtfully.

Archived