Yu-Gi-Oh: The False Cards (Accepting by PM) (Started!) [Basic]

encapturer

Bob was walking towards the Waiting Area. Just like some other people, he decided to check his deck. The Dice Monsters where based on a game played during the earlier years of duel monsters but never really became popular. Most of the Dice Monsters where one-of-a-kind and he had most of them, except for some that his family had lost at gambling. One of those lost cards was Dice Dungeon Dragon but a few years ago he had won it back from a weird old man and when he would take it of his deck to look at it or when it had left his deck in a duel, he would feel strange. He took it out of his deck, and yet again he got that feeling. Bob put the card back in his deck and checked the rest of his cards, everything he needed to win was there. There was the door to the Waiting Area, bob entered.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam was rushing and darting through the crowds. His logic was simple; be the first at the other door way in the Waiting Area (even if it was closed) and be the first person able to select good seats.

"'Squse me! Budge over! Out the way, don't put your foot there!" he called over the crowds. After pushing past a sweaty, long-haired and obese man Sam found himself pressed against the door, with the arena on the other side...

He hadn't got any trades, but there'd still be plenty going on after the tournament.

OoC: Is the plot going to get into more swing in the middle of the tournament? Like, loads of people suddenly vanish or the contestants create a black-hole sorta thing by using to many False Cards?

"Bing-bong. Attention all registered duelists. Attention all registered duelists. The preliminary rounds of the tournament will begin in five minutes..."

And in those five minutes, Ryan had done very well for himself. He had either traded or sold most of his cards, and was looking to get rid of the whole lot. He looked for any more people who looked like they had any rare or powerful cards. From across the hall, he spied three people sitting at a table. He saw some black wisps coming from some of their Decks. He recognized some of those wisps, as some of the cards he had traded had had them. He decided to ask them about it (not before stopping to get some food, however).

"Pardon me for interrupting, but I must inquire about those cards," he said, pointing at those he noticed with black wisps. "Do you know anything about these wisps?"

Sam looked surprised.

"Wait, the waiting area is for... Duelists.. seats...." Sam said, a look of worry creeping over his face. But the five minutes was up, the doors swung open and multiple duelists started swarming into the area, Sam frantically trying to get to the other side of the room.

FInnaly reaching the door, he quickly called out to Fleur;

"Hope you win, gottagobye!" he called and dashed out the door.

Some 2 minutes later...

Sam had managed to find his way to the stands and was sitting in a comfy second-row seat, feeling stupid that he'd thought the waiting area was for spectators. He tried to convince himself that it was an easy mistake to make, but he couldn't (and things weren't helped by Light Orb, who was rolling around in the air next to Sam, giggling it's head off at his mistake). However, his thoughts drifted away from his mistake as a man with a tray of snacks came round, and Sam realised how hungry he suddenly was.

Fleur entered the waiting room and looked around at all the duelists that showed off their cards and wanted to trade and just play for fun. She noticed several cards with black smoke around them.

It's not so smart showing off their cards like that... She thought, and then looked towards the door leading to the elevator that would take them to the arena.

I wonder who will be the first one to pass through that door together with me, and then leave it with crushed dreams!

Vayne finally found the way too his seat. He had been everywhere else, passed it three times, ended up in the men's bathroom twice, the girl's once (Unnoticed.), outside almost out a window, and the otherside of town which really didn't make any sense. So he goes to the nearest food stand and orders a chicago style hot dog, ran through the garden. After that he finally finds himself in his seat. "Now I have to wait for thirty minutes of speech and other crap."

In the waiting area, voices (yet slightly muffled) from the audience and commentators above could be heard. A deep voice wrang out into the waiting room;

"Please will Herbet Valentine and Gregory Pen enter the arena..." said the voice, and two nervous looking people (probaly in their early twenties) walked towards the door and exited.

Even more noise entered the Waiting Room after 10 minutes or so. The Duel was taking long, so it must have been feirce...

Fleur looked as the two left the waiting room through the door.

"Ces deux étaient chanceux, mais tôt ou tard quelqu'un devra se battre en duel je!" She said and looked at one of the competitors leaving the elevator and the announcer made ready to announce who the next two duelists should be.

The noises from above finnaly quintened. It seemed the duel was over. The man named Gregory burst back into the room, looking releived; it seemed Herbet had lost. Many people ran to Gregory and patted him on the back, cheering him and shaking his hand. Suddenly, the deep voice spoke again;

"Please will Vin VonKaiser and Fleur DeNoir enter the arena..."

OoC: Blues-Eyes Pop, shouldn't encapturer decide who of us go against each other?

Bob looked at the person that had won. "I guess he got lucky" said he to himself and didn't pay any more attention to it. He started looking at all the other people around, most of them looked very energetic, something Bob didn't understand. Why would anybody waste energy before dueling?

((Indeed. Things are going to get into full swing very soon.

And go ahead an begin the tournament. Evan (and I assume every seeker to various degrees) has False card-induced headaches to deal with))

"Okay, let's sit, then."

Evan sat down on the opposite end of the table as the woman, and began to look down the list. "Spellcasters, huh," he mused to himself. "I should have some..."

Evan was more at ease now that he was rummaging through his trading 'deck' of cards, no longer tense like he was earlier. It almost felt like he could escape his day-to-day problems, even just for a moment. Evan pulled a Blast Magician from the emitting the smoke, as expected. The smoke brought Evan's mind back into focus; he needed to determine if this woman could see what he is. A few more moments of searching his cards produced another Blast Magician, this time a 'clean' one... one without producing any smoke.

Evan placed the clean one under the other, and placed them on the table between himself and his trading partner. At this time, he turned to see a man... probably a foreigner like himself, seated at the table as well. He had missed the foreigner's greeting while he was examining his cards, however, if he was here to trade...

"Hey..." Evan said, facing the newcomer. "Are you looking for a trade, too?" He noticed that

his pocket unleashed a sudden burst of black smoke. A sudden burst of pain shot to Evan's head, causing him to grab his forehead and bend over. He heard grunts in the background, probably other people feeling this pain. "Urgh..."

The pain only lasted for a moment, an which point Evan sat back up at the table. All the cards on the table seemed to emit more smoke than usual right now. He hoped that there wasn't something else to these cards... he'd hate to throw more than half his deck away.

Sam was sitting in the crowd, still clapping slightly.

"I knew Gregory would win! Herbert was no match for his Perfect Machine King!" he said.

"Tottaly!" replied the person sitting next to him.

Who was going up next? Sam though. Oh yeah, Vin VonKaiser and some unheard of person... he continued in his head, unaware that Vin's opponent was someone he'd already met.

More of that odd fog...

He looked at the other guy, who seemed to be in intense pain right now.

"Hey, are you... okay...?"

Luis himself was finding it hard to stay standing. His body felt so fatigued, he had to grab a chair and seat himself to hide this fact.

The woman sitting at the table seemed to regard them both oddly.

I wonder... Is this connected at all to.... the fog?

Fleur entered the arena, with Vin VonKaiser on the otehr sid eof it. She felt a small pain from her pcoket, but she knew that it was the plagued Red-Eyes that wanted to be freed.

"So so.. Little creature, you will be free soon..." She said and patted her own leg.

Her opponent activated his duel disk and looked at her.

"Are you ready to duel, my lady?" He said with a gently voice.

"Oui, monsieur!" Fleur said and bringed out her own black duel disk. "Ladies first, isn't it?"

She drew her starting hand and her sixth card.

"I activate Hand Destruction, now both players must discard two cards and then draw two new ones..." She said and selected two of her cards and sent them to the graveyard, then drew two new ones. Her opponent did the same. "Then I think I will summon Moldering Rose, in defense mode." (1000/1000) A rose grew from the floor of the arena, it was black and began to rot as soon as it was full grown. "I end my turn..."

"Then it's my move!" Vin drew a card and looked at it. He then smiled. "I special Summon Cyber Dragon from my hand, in attack position!" (2100/1000) The serpent-like machine dragon appeared and roared at Fleur. "Then, since my dragon was special summoned I will normal summon Vorse Raider, in attack position!" (1900/800) A warrior holding a big axe appeared. "Now Vorse Raider, attack her flower and then Cyber Dragon attack her directly!"

Vorse Raider jumped up in the air and when it landed it cleaved the rose in half, and then Cyber Dragon blasted Fleur wiuth it's laser, but Fleur didn't even move by the attack.

"Then I set two cards face-down and end!" Vin said and smiled.

"Then it's my turn! Draw!" Fleur drew a card. "I activate the spell card Regrowth, with this I can discard one card from my hand to special summon a Plant-type monster from my Grave. So I will bring backj my Daethpetal that I sent by the effect of Hand Destruction!" A purple flower grew from the ground, and then an insect like creature with a big seed on it's bac also crawled out of the ground. "I forgot to mention my Dark Tuner - Necroseed... It is special summoned whenever a monster is Special Summoned from my graveyard. And now for Deathpetal's effect. I get to draw a card!" She drew a card and looked at it. "Now, I will Dark Synchro Summon!" Necroseed transformed into ten black stars that surrounded Daethpetal, who then turned into three shining stars and removed three of the black stars. "*insert genric Dark Synchro chanting here* Synchro Summon! Show them no mercy! Black Necrobloom!" (2400/3000) An insect like creature, not unlike Necroseed, appeared. This one was carrying a big, closed flower on it's back and suddenly the flower opened upp and revealed 0a beautiful, femine creature inside. Then both Moldering Rose and Deathpetal sprouted from the ground next to it. "Black Necrobloom's effect... Once per turn it can speciual summon up to two Plant-Type monsters from my graveyard, and now both Moldering Rose and Deathpetal's effects activates!" Fleur drew a card and at the same time Vin's both trap cards was destroyed. "I end my turn..." Fleur said, and Vin's life points suddenly fell to only 1400.

Fleur: 1900

Vin: 1400

"What did just happen?" Vin asked and began to sweat.

"During my end phase of a turn that I didn't attack, half of the total of my Plant-Type monsters Defense points is reduced from your life points!" Fleur said and smiled.

"Grr.. Draw!" Vin drew his card and looked at it. "I attack both of your lesser plants with my monsters and end my turn!" All of Fleur's monsters, except Black Necrobloom was destroyed by Vin's monster's attacks.

"My turn. Draw!" Fleur drew her card, but without looking at it she just saiud. "I end my turn and Black Necrobloom erases your last life points..."

Black Necrobloom placed her hands in a haidouken position and then fired a green wave of enery at Vin, who fell to the ground and the crawled out of the arena, defeated.

"The winner is Fleur DeNoir!" The announcer shouted as Fleur left the arena.

[spoiler=Cards Used]

Dark Tuner – Necroseed

Plant/Dark Tuner/DARK/10 Stars

When this card exists in your Graveyard and you Special Summons a monster other than “Dark Tuner – Necroseed” from your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. If you do, remove this card from play when it is removed from the field.

ATK/0 DEF/0

Black Necrobloom

Plant/Dark Synchro/DARK/-7 Stars

Once during your turn, during your Standby Phase, you can Special Summon 2 Plant-type monsters from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. The Special Summoned monsters cannot be Tributed. Once you enter your Battle Phase, destroy all cards Special Summoned by this cards effect. During your End Phase, if this card did not attack during this turn, you can deal damage to your opponent equal to the total DEF of all Plant-type monsters you control.

ATK/2400 DEF/3000

Deathpetal

Plant/Effect/DARK/3 Stars

When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, you can draw 1 card. If it is a Normal Spell card, you can reveal it to your opponent and send it to the Graveyard to activate its effect.

ATK/0 DEF/1200

Moldering Rose

Plant/Effect/DARK/2 Stars

When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, you can detsroy up to 2 face-down cards on your opponents side of the field.

ATK/1000 DEF/1000

Regrowth

Normal Spell Card

Discard 1 card. Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-type monster from your Graveyard.

Ooc:Who wants to join my gang RMD on her anybody if you do pm me your type of deck your name and Sig. card

Hirikiri looks at the kid although he really cant see them then says, "to him i know them cards are fake cards you trading for right and i only have real cards." Then pulls out his deck and asks him."Do you have any fiends ser?"

Bob was still sitting in a corner, waiting for his matches to come. To kill some time he was randomly rolling dices. He heard that a match had ended, yet again in the same results: One person had won and the other had lost. Bob looked at the cards he had won from that guy earlier and after a few minutes he found what he was looking for. "Counter Cleaner" said Bob to him self while putting it in his deck "when I feel like it you are ending the duel in a more unusual result"

Solomon watched with a certain detatched interest, whilst tenderly rubbing his arm, which still smarted from where the blood sample had been taken. Industrial Illusions were trying to ascertain what determined whether people could see false cards or not, which meant, as their guinea pig, he had been the first up for testing, and he had DNA and blood samples taken to see if it was genetic. Now, however, he had a different purpose. Industrial Illusions had sent him to the tournament with a deck of rare, if not always powerful, cards. His intructions were simple: he would bet one card each match. If he won, and the opponent wielded a false card, he could take it, and pass it on to Industrial Illusions for further examination.

"Les félicitations, madame, vous êtes effectivement une duelliste qualifiée. J'attends un temps impatiemment où nous pouvons le duel l'un l'autre." he called down to Fleur. Due to his business dealings for Industrial Illusions, he knew a little French, and a little Spanish, although he was rusty with both.

Now, Ryan was in the waiting room. By the time he had made it to the table with the black wisp cards, the round had started. (Damned spectators...) As the first of the Duels got underway, he could see he had some serious contenders. Here was one with a deadly Plant Deck, there be dragons. (He chuckled slightly at his own joke.) Then, out of nowhere, a throbbing headache came out of nowhere and hit hard. As Ryan had no history of migraines, he doubted this to be one. He'd just have to cope with it, and make it through this.

Ira looked curiously to the boys at the tables as they seemed to be in some sort of pain. She arched a brow, somewhat unsure of what was going on, it seemed rather random for both to be in pain at the same time. And so random the pain seemed to be!

She looked to Evan, as he seemed to be feeling worse then the other, "Are you alright?" she asked, echoing Luis' concerns.

All the same, this did not stop her from examining the cards that he had lain out for her. She pulled them slightly closer, but not too close as she knew not to get between a duelist in their cards, parting them with two fingers, she observed the two Blast Magicians, "Well, I'm really only interested in one..." She whispered, more so to herself than to Evan. She began to drag out her own cards. First, she pulled out a hard plastic case, which obviously held her deck, and second she pulled out a tin filled with all sorts of different cards.

Once more, her gaze turned to Evan, "Seriously, are you okay? I might have something for a headache in here somewhere," she told him, indicating to her bag as she spoke, "I tend to carry a lot of random junk with me no matter where I go." Without even waiting for a response, she rest her pack on her lap and began to pick through it.

OoC: I don't really know french, I use Babbelfish :P

Fleur looked at Solomon, she could hear from the way he pronounced the words that he wasn't in fact french.

"You doesn't need to speak french, I know english..." She said. "But I warn you that I will not be easy for you to beat!"

OoC: He said that he couldn't wait to duel her in the tournament, right? xD

Archived