Organization XIII

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god. Createur' date=' your guns are perfect for my booth. >3 Their effectiveness and quality is just what I'm looking for.

[/quote']

If your holding a shooting range isn't it good if they miss?

I C WAT YOU DID THERE.

@Creator: that's why I have Invisible Fonzie. He can build and arm any ship easy.

He's right.

As Zex stated in YCManga (must resist urge...) shows that I have enough magic power to create stuff from scratch. With Skuldur and a fraction of revolver's power I can make Drift in a few days.

Fozie has a more dramatic version of my power. Letting him make things in a instant.

@Zex: So, I'm supposed to have.... fun? What does it feel like? Does it require medicine to get rid of when it lasts too long?

Alright, I'll be cleaning up after the whole thing, and I shall be...

....the musical entertainment.

That's right. You read my post correctly. Musical. Entertainment. I'm officially a bard.

@Zex: So' date=' I'm supposed to have.... fun? What does it feel like? Does it require medicine to get rid of when it lasts too long?

Alright, I'll be cleaning up after the whole thing, and I shall be...

....the musical entertainment.

That's right. You read my post correctly. [i']Musical. Entertainment.[/i] I'm officially a bard.

I am now picturing Jecht as a bard. Good job, sir.

@Chiyuri: No. No, no, NO. Jecht is too awesome to be a bard. He just is. Of course, a lot of characters are too awesome to be a bard, including characters that aren't exactly awesome, but whatever. I won't be looking like Jecht in the RP, and will look something like a janitor. Until my performance begins.

@Chiyuri: No. No' date=' no, NO. Jecht is too awesome to be a bard. He just is. Of course, a lot of characters are too awesome to be a bard, including characters that aren't exactly awesome, but whatever. I won't be looking like Jecht in the RP, and will look something like a janitor. Until my performance begins.

[/quote']

You can't be too awesome to be a bard. You need to have a minimal amount of awesomeness to be one.

No wait' date=' scratch the hall. I will man the Whack an Org booth, where you can hit demi version of the Org as they pop out. You lose if you hit yourself and you get two points for hitting Xirno.

[/quote']

I like this idea. Especially the two-point Xirno part.

Archived