Urgent Tuning

2ufprv7.jpg

Lore:

Activate only during the Battle Phase. Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster. (Send the appropriate Synchro Material Monsters to the Graveyard.)

It doesnt designate where, i presume its from the field but this is a major typing error....

based on what i read. you can Synchro from your deck. Correct?

Discuss

It doesnt designate where' date=' i presume its from the field but this is a major typing error....

[/quote']

wrong! As stated by wikia!

[spoiler=Steps only say FIELD]

1. During your Main Phase 1 or 2, when the total Level of a Tuner Monster and 1 or more Non-Tuner Monster(s) you control is equal to the Level of a Synchro Monster you want to summon, you can declare that you are performing a Synchro Summon. These Tuner Monster and the non-Tuner Monster(s) are called the Synchro Material Monsters. Redundant monster(s) are irrelevant.

2. In order to Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck, you add the level of a Tuner Monster on your field to the level of another monster(s) on your side of the field. That value must equal the level of the Synchro Monster you wish to summon.

A Synchro Summon is another type of Special Summon.

3. After sending the monsters from your side of the field to the Graveyard, you then place the Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Attack Position or Defense Position on your side of the field.

Now, it can be used for good uses, attack with Tuner and non-Tuner and then sync to attack directly :3 Epic win! XD

Why don't people realize this is absolutely awful outside of Turbo Synchron decks?

Because it's not.

Bora + Gale then halve ATK (If opponent controls a monster) and attack with both, then use this to Sync into Armor Master and attack again.

I used to think this card was terrible until I actually thought about it.

It doesnt designate where' date=' i presume its from the field but this is a major typing error....

[/quote']

wrong! As stated by wikia!

[spoiler=Steps only say FIELD]

1. During your Main Phase 1 or 2, when the total Level of a Tuner Monster and 1 or more Non-Tuner Monster(s) you control is equal to the Level of a Synchro Monster you want to summon, you can declare that you are performing a Synchro Summon. These Tuner Monster and the non-Tuner Monster(s) are called the Synchro Material Monsters. Redundant monster(s) are irrelevant.

2. In order to Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck, you add the level of a Tuner Monster on your field to the level of another monster(s) on your side of the field. That value must equal the level of the Synchro Monster you wish to summon.

A Synchro Summon is another type of Special Summon.

3. After sending the monsters from your side of the field to the Graveyard, you then place the Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Attack Position or Defense Position on your side of the field.

Now, it can be used for good uses, attack with Tuner and non-Tuner and then sync to attack directly :3 Epic win! XD

i know, i checked the Wikia reference.

i just like tricking people that don't know.

Because it's not.

Bora + Gale then halve ATK (If opponent controls a monster) and attack with both' date=' then use this to Sync into Armor Master and attack again.

I used to think this card was terrible until I actually thought about it.

[/quote']

This thing is absolute garbage. I mean, if it was a Quick-Play Spell, it might actually see play somewhere, but as of right now it's not even worth the cardboard it's printed on.

Archived