Clear World

400pxclearworldle15jpur.jpg

Effect:

Pay 500 Life Points during each of your End Phases. If you do not, destroy this card. Apply the following effects to both players depending on the Attribute(s) of the monster(s) they control:

●LIGHT: Play with your hand revealed.

●DARK: If you control 2 or more monsters, you cannot declare an attack.

●EARTH: Destroy 1 face-up Defense Position monster you control during each of your Standby Phases.

●WATER: Discard 1 card during each of your End Phases.

●FIRE: Take 1000 damage during each of your End Phases.

●WIND: You must pay 500 Life Points to activate a Spell Card.

So what's the people's thought on this card? I'm probably going to run two of them in my deck that involves a lot of flipping face down, but I was just curious if anyone else found other ways to abuse this card.

DNA Transplant effects you as well. If you're going to go that route, might as well make them Fire.

Also, I need a clearing on the ruling, would you apply the same effect twice during a turn, such as fire, water, and earth, if you have multiple types like that? like say if I control 3 solar flare dragons, at the end of my turn, would I burn myself 1k damage, or 3k damage, and if so would it be 3k damage at one time, or 3 different chains of 1k damage?

I see some cool strategies with this. It stops surprise Honests, stops Blackwings, and can help stop Hopeless Dragon, unless they run CVD. Perhaps Clear Vice Dragon and Clear World could be sided into a Hopeless Dragon deck against the meta decks? Then again, that's kinda what Koa'ki Meiru Drago's for. Then again, Drago doesn't help much against Gladiator Beasts except for stopping mainly Gyzarus's summon.

......I just noticed this: The WIND portion says you have to pay 500 to activate a Spell.

A handfull of Psychic-Types are WIND-Attribute.

(I think)

This seems like a killer to everybody. Not just one person' date=' but everybody, so I don't like it.

[/quote']

Except me, since I run Batterymanz =D

*goes off to look for this card + any generic Earthbound card, and then add them to said deck*

This + Nightmare Archfiends -> ??????? -> profit?

This + Lava Golem -> ??????? -> profit?

This + Creature Swap -> ??????? -> profit?

On 2nd thought' date=' the Lava Golem idea seems pretty funny ;)

The Opponent would take 2k damage each turn

[/quote']

XD I'm totally doing' that!!! I looooove that thought!

My only current issue with this card is that the only monster you have to keep yourself protected from clear world is clear vice. I hope that they release the rest of the clear monsters in the next premium pack.

Ditto =/ MORE CLEAR MONSTERS!!! ='(

^ then your opponent decides to use the EARTH effect before anything else xD

looks funny but it doesn't stop the different attributes as hard as in the anime, and I'm not that happy with the LIGHT cost in comparison to the other ones.

I'm still gonna look fot it. What's it going to be? super rare?

Archived