[DISC] ROTA

Yep why would Konami is a bunch of retards that don't know how to play the game becuase I can't see how RotA is a staple it barely let's you do anything except get a random warrior however it could be like this

RotA---->Add Gearfried----->summon Gearfried----->Release Restraint----->Gearfried the Swordmaster a beatstick for equip spell based decks.

But Konami there heads are full of nacho cheese and crap and mini bake toaster ovens Konami is officialy demented.

I like how RoTA is limited and they let all these other searches run around with no problem. Really' date=' RoTA @1 and CoTLB @ 3. (Not sure about that.) Konami really doesn't know what they're doing.

[/quote']

Oh yes they do. RoTA is widely available whereas CoTLB is shiny and expensive.

What kind of logic is this? Shiny and expensive doesn't make a card any less OP'ed; just because something is widely available doesn't make something OP'ed either. If that's your logic, then every SR and higher should be unlimited and all commons should be banned

I like how RoTA is limited and they let all these other searches run around with no problem. Really' date=' RoTA @1 and CoTLB @ 3. (Not sure about that.) Konami really doesn't know what they're doing.

[/quote']

Oh yes they do. RoTA is widely available whereas CoTLB is shiny and expensive.

What kind of logic is this? Shiny and expensive doesn't make a card any less OP'ed; just because something is widely available doesn't make something OP'ed either. If that's your logic, then every SR and higher should be unlimited and all commons should be banned

You assume that Konami values gameplay over money.

Well again Change of Heart isn't that bad you just get a monster from your opponents side of the field. Well what my second post said about Konami is right but still Reniforcements is still good for my deck. I don't see what's wrong with it. (aside from the fact you could do this

RotA---> GAF------>Final Attack Orders/Skill Drain)

Well again Change of Heart isn't that bad you just get a monster from your opponents side of the field. Well what my second post said about Konami is right but still Reniforcements is still good for my deck. I don't see what's wrong with it. (aside from the fact you could do this

RotA---> GAF------>Final Attack Orders/Skill Drain)

Yes, Change of Heart is perfectly fair. I agree. . . .

GTFO.

Archived