Oilman is in your car stealing your Oil

OilmanABPF-JP-C.jpg

ABPF-JP036 Oilman

EARTH/Machine - Union/2/400/400

Once per turn, you can equip this card to a Machine-Type monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, if the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle, draw 1 card. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)

O__O What have Konami been smoking lately

When I see this card, it makes me want to:

wi1son.png

Dude, its Heros Oil! Now THAT is a marketing scheme made of awesome.

Plus, I <3 the fact how it lets you draw 1, each time a Machine destroys something.

And lets not forgot how this is a lvl2 with 400ATK.

Meaning it fits nicely into a deck with Junk Synchron and Debris Dragon ;)

Machine Dupe -> equip to 1 AGGD -> Attack something -> Draw 3.

Your doing it wrong.

Over all a decent monster and one of the better union monsters. Also nice to see a union monster again.

The pic makes me go WTF

Yes' date=' it is nice to see Unions again ;)

But the pic is sort of poking fun at the fact how its [i']Heros[/i] Oil, and thus, needs a cape.

@Spiff:

(A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed' date=' this card is destroyed instead.)[/b']

I dont mean to use larger texts, but Spiff keeps missing this part of the effect.

And the only reason its like that, is beause of rasons that Spiff has stated.

Hero's Oil make's E-' date='D- and Evil Hero very pissed as they think the company made them machine types unless...

O___O

[b']Please tell me that theirs isn't going to be Hero based Megazords >.>[/b]

I swear, he is just taunting me here, and trying to get me to Ms.Paint something.

Damn.

Forgot the no Multi-Unions.

;_;

Dont you know how abusive that would be?

Machine Duplication would effectively let you draw 3 each time the equipped monster destroys something.

......If this card was revived, via something like Junk Synchron, could you still equip this? I mean isnt the "Equip this card" part of the effect like some sort of cost-type thing? O,o

I may have to double check that with the lolwiki.

And Kingdom Neos, I blame you for this:

2hg76o9.png

......If this card was revived' date=' via something like Junk Synchron, could you still equip this? I mean isnt the "Equip this card" part of the effect like some sort of cost-type thing? O,o

[img']http://i35.tinypic.com/2hg76o9.png[/img]

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

......If this card was revived' date=' via something like Junk Synchron, could you still equip this? I mean isnt the "Equip this card" part of the effect like some sort of cost-type thing? O,o

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

To be honest, I have no real idea what I was thinking. But like I said, Kingdom Neos was the one who was taunting me.

.......And if you think about it, the E-Heros do match the 1st megazord.

On-Topic: This card bieng an EARTH-Attribute makes it all the more awesome.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

LOL its The Herozord XD also its Epicwin like the idea to reveal who Paradox was XD

Archived