Jump to content

Digimon Rise of the Demon Lords [PG-16/Accepting by PM/Need Sprits] READ PAGE 1


Blackstone Dresden

Recommended Posts

"Yeah well, having to fight against a crazy wizard who keeps calling you a traitor ain't exactly a cake walk either." ChaosGallantmon complained.

"And yet you're still in Mega Form."

"Of Course! I was only getting started with that bastard. If Lady Lilithmon hadn't ordered a retreat, I would have obliterated him!"

"So you claim...suck up."

"What was that?"

"Nothing, nothing. Anyway, lower your shield so they can get on."

Grunting in disagreement, ChaosGallantmon grabbed the Gorgon Shield off his arm and lowered it so Seri, Zach, Crabmon and Gizamon could get onto the large silver disc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Need to close the door.))

((And anyone who is on Huanglongmon's side is more than welcome to hitch a ride on the Gungnir.))

 

"Since when?!?" the Lieutenant burst out.

"Since we were kids." Kayla explained as Daniel stood there, dumbstruck.

"Oh come on! You should've seen this coming! We've been friends since the second grade! Sure I was held back a year in the seventh grade when I dated that druggie, but that didn't stop me from trying to still see you? Because I loved you! Your short, spiky brown hair looks golden in the right light. When you're sad, your eyes are like the infinite depths of the ocean, and when you're happy, it's like the aquamarine water of the Keys where I grew up. Your eyes reminded me of home!"

She then started to cry a bit.

"And then...you got bumped up a grade, and I...I...."

Kayla began wailing and sobbing on Daniel's battle dress uniform.

"I never thought I'd see you again!"

Daniel patted her on the back.

"But now you're here. Part of my unit. Didn't you join because you loved me?" he asked.

She nodded, sniffling a bit.

"You prattled on about Twilight, and I pretended not to care, but I actually checked out a copy, and I've read every single book."

"Even Midnight Sun?"

"Even Midnight Sun."

"Daniel...did you think...they were...stupid?"

"It was definitely designed for the teenage female in mind. It was a bit descriptive, and parts of it could have been expanded or contracted, but they were fairly good reads."

She hugged him tightly, the 5'5" pale blonde nuzzling her head against the chest of the 6'3" dirty blonde.

"If we ever get home, will you take me to see New Moon?"

"It's a date." Daniel smiled, slightly, but it was enough to make Kayla, his new girlfriend, happy.

"But Daniel, do you love me back?"

Daniel whispered something into her ear, which caused her to blush.

She then whispered something else back, and they both started to passionately kiss.

They quickly rushed into Daniel's quarters, still embracing, and locked the only door.

 

((I realize this is PG-16, but I can revise if necessary...))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lance's eyes widened. He knew what that meant. Aero cocked his head to the side. "Why did they do that."Lance shook his head.

"You don't wanna know."

"Oh yes i do." Aero ran up to the locked door. "V-Headbutt!" He slammed his head into the door knocking it down.

"AERO!!! NO!!!!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Oh for the love of God!))

((Can't two lovers get some solace around here?!?))

 

Fortunately, the door was strong enough to cause the Vee(dra?)mon to rebound and come crashing onto the floor.

The door unlocked, and Lt. Andrews, his BDU off and his undershirt gone, showing muscles that wouldn't make him a heartthrob, but were big enough to make him attractive if he showed them off more, glared at Lance and Aero.

"Gentlemen, you are hereby restricted from the Digi-Marines' section of the habitation decks until further notice, unless you are invited by a member of my unit, and I approve of your visit. Any misconduct while in this section of this vessel or disobedience of this edict will result in you both serving on latrine duty for the entire ship."

As if on cue, a quartet of Commandramon marched in and split into pairs, two of them standing by the sides of both intruders, waiting to escort them out of the room.

"Any questions?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seri raised her eyebrow, but shrugged and walked onto Gorgon. "Interesting way to ride." she commented. "We should probably come up with a better method of travel. Lilithmon can teleport practically anywhere, Belphemon may or may not be able to depending on how active he's feeling at the moment, and I can travel anywhere there's a substantial body of water, but other than that we don't have much ways to get around, aside from the obvious giant flying monsters".

She cocked her head, and adjusted something beneath her shirt, muttering. "I think I need Lilithmon to lend me some new clothes. Blackagumon cut the back of my bra a while ago, and my normal things are starting to get frayed from the battle and salt water."

 

-

 

Gurumon blinked and looked upward. "There's a ship." she commented. Sal's eyes widened, as he climbed ontop of the giant she-wolf to wave his arms at the perceived sign of human civilzation. "Hey! Hey there! Hey! HEEEY!!!" he called, cupping his hands around his mouth.

 

((PG-16's generally fine with anything that isn't descriptively explicit. Implications are fine, I believe.))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Impmon digivolved back into Beelzemon. "You know I forgot how good it feels to be a mega again." He strode past the humans, Gizamon, crabmon and ChaosGallantmon. "You know if you have trouble fighting ultimates I might be able to give you a few tips." The Demon Lord smirked.

"Beelzemon no need to be rude. Oh and Seri you forgot about Behemoth." As Sam said it the sound of an engine revving filled the air once again.

 

Sammy and Yasyamon walked up to the open platform of the huge ship. They were saluted by a Commandramon and allowed in. Welcome to the Gungnir another said.

"I don't like all these guns even if they are held by digimon." Yasyamon felt too on guard to de-digivolve.

"Yeh, but we need a ride." Sammy told him, he spied another Commandramon and walked up to him, "Excuse me but is there somewhere we can sleep?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Once the others were on his shield, ChaosGallantmon lifted it up, holding it steady between his arms before continuing on his way while Vincent lowered himself down onto the shield to talk with the others.

"So, did you guys have any luck with the mission? ChaosGallantmon got caught up fighting that decendant of AncientVolcamon, but was interupted by the Ultimate form of the Royal Knight Crusadermon."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach stared at Seri and scooted right next to her. "Do you feel...anything for me Seri...?" He asked with a concerned look. "Because...i think i love you..." Gizamon blinked.

"Love?"

"It's complicated...Whoa..i just think i had Deja Vu..."

 

--------------------

((Basically...no you cant :P))

 

Lance looked embarrassed. "I'm so sorry. He's curious...it's not my fault." Aero scratched his head.

"Ouch...my head hurts." Lance smacked a bruise on Veemon's head. "OOUUCHH!!"

"Hahah...Yes sir..we'll be on our way!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Belphemon flew over to Seri and Zach with a furious look on its face. "HEY WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS DURING THE BATTLE! I TURN MY BACK FOR ONE FREAKING SECOND AND YOU ALL ARE DISCUSSING ABOUT NEW CLOTHES. YOU DO REALIZE THAT I ALMOST GOT KILLED BY TWO BIO-MERGERS WHILE YOU TWO WERE JUST CHATTING ABOUT THIS AND THAT." It then turned to the Demon Lord of Envy "AND ESPECIALLY YOU! WERE YOU JUST FLOPPING IN THE WATER LIKE A FISHY WHILE FORT FREEZEFLAME GOT BLOWN DOWN!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seri blinked at Zach and was about to respond before getting distracted by Belphemon. She listened to him rant, and cocked her head slightly. "Wow, for the Demon Lord of Sloth, you sure seem to get caught up in things."

Crabmon blinked when he was addressed, scuttling on Seri's head. After a few moments, he spoke in a particularly raspy voice that almost sounded painful to talk in; "But...I am a fishy." he said with a hint of confusion.

Seri giggled a little. "Alright, you're right, Belphemon. I really do need to get more involved in the fights. I just get distracted easy." she twirled a piece of hair. "I'll make it up to you next battle, kay?" she said with a cock of her head.

 

-

 

Sal continued to yell at the flying hull of the ship, waving his arms.

"I don't think they can hear you." Gururumon said gently.

Sal glanced at her and snapped. "Of course they can! Would I be waving my hands like a complete prat if they cannot? The answer to that is NO, my good madam."

"...Right..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Daemon sighed "Belphemon, take a nap Ogudomon dammit" the Demon Lord of Wrath said with chuckle "Unless you want me to kick your ass up between your ears?"

 

((Rep if you get the reference))

 

Minervamon, who was just suddenly THERE picked up Zach by the back of his shirt collar "I'm a Goddess, you're a human with a Lord. I outrank you" She said, casually chucking Zach over her head "Seri's mine, find your own human" she giggled, glowed, and De-Digivolved into a BlackGatomon with twin serpents, one black one purple, on her tail replacing the usual bands, complete with four tufts instead of three placed to resemble the serpents' mouths. However, more interestingly, there was a girl in a black skirt and tank top holding the cat digimon. "Lady, gentleman, and male Digimon, meet Liya"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lilithmon was disgusted at her sister's complaining.

"Relax. We may have won yet!"

She activated a nearby computer panel, which displayed several sets of coordinates in the middle of the ocean.

"These are the top-secret locations of the entrances to what the Allies call 'The Labyrinth'."

She then showed that the distances between these islands was that of several hundred miles at the most.

"Their facility is said to compose of several geofronts interconnected by massive caverns and tunnels built to accommodate their largest ships. This is the largest naval base they have, next to the ones at their capital city of Lemuria."

"They plan on lunching some sort of attack from this 'Labyrinth', so Barbamon and I came up with an idea."

She pointed to the others.

"You all are going to lead our main force in the now cut-off Baihumon theater and attack this installation."

"It will be a very risky mission, since we have virtually no intelligence from that area, and our forces will receive heavy casualties, but you must prevail."

"If you do, we can deal a blow greater than the one they just dealt us!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach then curled his knees up. "Seri...will you answer me please." Gizamon rolled his eyes. He hopped over, flicked his tongue, and grabbed Crabmon with it. He placed Crabmon in his mane.

"That feels better."

 

---------------

 

Lance walked around the hallways of Gunglir. He was bored.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As Zach got flung backwards, the long ponytail coming from the back of ChaosGallantmon's head seemed to come to life, grabbing the human and setting him back down in the shield.

"Wow, did you just do something nice?" Vincent asked with a slight mocking tone.

"Feh, of course not, but he is close to the human of one of the Demon Lords. I saved him for her sake."

"Oh yes, of course. Bloody suck up."

"Stop calling me that."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

*Several Hours Ealier...*

 

Just then, a Blimpmon descended from the passing airship and quickly headed for Sal's location.

The Blimpmon disgorged a tall, willowy young man with brown hair, brown eyes, and a serious look on his face.

"Hello! The name's Sergeant Brian Belks, Digi-Marines. This here is my tub. Admiral Valkryimon asked me personally to give you guys a lift up to the Gungnir, where you can kick back and relax...to an extent."

"Because Boss plans on making this little foray no pleasure cruise..."

 

((The first person to tell me why that last sentence is funny gets a rep.))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seri blinked, while Crabmon waved a crabclaw at the suddenly appearing human in greeting, apparently taking the 'meeting' part literally. She shook her head at Zach and giggled a little. "Zach, I met you about... what? Two, three days ago? It's hard to keep track in the digiworld..." she giggled and twirled a spool of her hair on her finger. "Do I feel anything for you? Of course." She giggled. "You're the most powerful among the conventional Pawns and I'm attracted to that. I like your assertive personality and you're really quite handsome. Of course..."

 

She eyed the newly-appeared female human, taking in her body, and smiled a little. "I AM the Bearer of Envy. Envy is a cardinal sin... all of the other sins are derived from either Envy or Pride, the two cardinal sins. Envy derives Greed, Gluttony and Lust... So, Zach, you need to realize that while I do really like you and feel things about you..."

 

She licked her lips and smiled. "By very definition, I can't be content with just one..." she said, eying Liya again. "Hello Liya."

 

-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach nodded. "I gotcha." He crossed his arms and looked at Minervamon. "You don't need to be such a brat you goddess wannabe." He also gave ChaosGallantmon a thumbs up. "Thanks for the save man. I owe you one." He said with a smile and a wink. Then there was Seri. "So you can't just devote your attention to me huh." He put his hands behind her ears and pulled her closer to his face. "Gotta idea." Gizamon eyed Liya and sprang up.

"Hi. Name's gizamon."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Blazinghydra, one of my guys is giving one of yours a ride!))

((And sorry, Alfus, didn't notice your post there.))

 

"Want me to show you to some spare quarters?" a feminine voice responded behind them.

A young, vaguely African-American woman with short-cropped, brown-black hair, hazel eyes, and a very attractive, yet slightly plump, figure was standing behind them with a small, pink critter floating next to her. She had on what looked like a lab coat over a grey camoflauge military outfit.

"I'm Medic Celeste Fields, and this is MarineAngemon."

MarineAngemon shirked and fled behind her Tamer.

"She's just a little shy!" Celeste heartily laughed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((I know, I edited my post to show that. Oh well, here's the part I editted in.))

 

 

Sal got off his lupine steed, ran up, and hugged Brian tightly. "Civilization! Humanity! Oh the humanity, it's civilization! My god, my lord! That huge snake thing! Whatever obscure and obtuse gods this land has, I must thank them for this amazing rescue of my life, nay, my being, nay, my existence, nay, my soul, NAY, but my sanity!" he cried, stopping the hug and taking the Marine's hand roughly and shaking it with vigor, smiling. "My my my hansom man, thank you, thank you thank you! I've been out in this cruel, cold wilderness for years, with but the animals for companions! I began to feel my mind drift away from me, but I was ever vigilent! Only by focusing on my sanity could I avoid losing it! Nay, though unfortunately, I may have done too good of a job... and become SUPER SANE in the many years I've been abandoned!"

 

Gururumon blinked and quirked one of her ears. "It's only been about three hours since we left that hotel, you know..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vincent looked over curiously as Minervamon dedigivolved to a BlackGatomon, and a human girl appeared out of nowhere with her.

"Well Hello there Liya, pleasure to meet you. My name is Vincent, and our current mode of transport is my partner, ChaosGallantmon...if you wouldn't mind my asking...where exactly did you come from?" Vincent asked with a mixture of suave and curiosity in his voice.

ChaosGallantmon meanwhile just grumbled, "Current mode of transportation my ass..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((I did too...))

((And I'm listing the Sal thing as happening several hours before Kayla barged in on Daniel.))

 

*Several Hours Earlier...*

 

Brian was shocked at this soliloquy, but had no time to espond as the Gungnir was flying away.

"Less chat, more board!" Brain ordered he shoved them into the cargo hold, and leapt in as the Blimpmon rose up off of the icy ground and raced for the Gungnir.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Zach's a Pawn" Minerva said with a shrug "I'm a Goddess, you and Liya have the body of one" She smiled as Liya's clothes changed to a dark shade of blue "And, as soon as we get the HELL out of this cold, I'll tell you a secret about my little beauty here" She said, flicking her tail idly through Liya's long auburn hair.

 

Liya smiled and stroked the cat's fur, whispering something in the feline's ears that made them both giggle "Hi" she said, offering her hand to the frog Digimon "I'm Liya" her voice was soft and had a distinct Spanish accent, which, given Liya's features, wasn't too surprising, but to someone like Gizamon who had never heard humans form foreign countries, it was decidedly different. "Well, Vincent, I was taking a nap, since Minerva here kept me up all night with her impatience about joining Ogudomon's ranks, and Mini" Minerva gave her a playful whack and grumbled something inaudibly "Minerva, woke me about ten or so minutes ago" She sighed, and shivered has her top seemed to shrink about an inch and a half, revealing that her slender appearance was offset by a firm, muscled core, probably a result of some form of martial arts training. As that happened, a ball of DigiCore appeared around her fist and shot outward, making a portal to Ogudomon's chamber, specifically the communication pool, "Now please, get us out of here before the boys get a show" She told ChaosGallantmon

 

((Spanish as in Spain, not Spanish as in Mexico on south))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"...Fine." He said grudgingly. If Seri, as the human to a Demon Lord, had ordered him, he likely wouldn't have seemed hesitant, but this human served an Olympian, who ChaosGallantmon had no real respect for. His great respect for the Demon Lords was what caused Vincent to constantly call him a 'suck up', something he absolutly hated.

Still, he proceeded through the portal back to the communication pool. Setting his shield down, he immediatly dedigivolved back to BlackGuilmon, causing the Gorgon Shield to vanish under the feet of the humans and digimon, leaving them to drop about a foot through the empty air left by the shield.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seri fell gracefully to the floor once the Gorgon shield disappeared, her legs briefly flashing with a hint of Dark Digisoul. She flicked a couple locks of hair from her face as she examined her reflection in the nearby pool of water, nodding once she had fixed it sufficiently. She walked back to the others, gaze lingering on Liya for a few seconds longer than was perhaps necessary, and when up to Zach. "You said something about an idea?" she said inquisitively.

 

-

 

Sal momentarilly lost his balance as the Blimpmon quickly took off, but righted himself quickly, adjusting his tie slightly as he did so. He cleared his throat. "Well, now that I am safely aboard civilization, I can now settle the pecking order. Servant! Bring me to the Money Deck!" he called dramatically. Gururumon blinked as she sat on her haunches.

"There aren't any servants I can see."

"Well-payed but somewhat disregarded middle class employee! Bring me to the Money Deck!"

"This is a military airship."

"Well-payed but somewhat disregarded middle class employee! Bring me to the level or section of rooms generally reserved for the upper echelon of class!"

"You don't have any usable money on you. And Military ship, they don't give good rooms to the wealthy unless they also have status."

"Well-payed but somewhat disregarded middle class employee! Bring me to a level or section of rooms the highest quality possible for my current class and position, keeping in mind my vast, vast amounts of unaccessible wealth!"

"That's just a rude demand."

"Well-payed but somewhat disregarded middle class employee! Please bring me to a level or section of rooms the highest quality possible for my current class and position, keeping in mind my vast, vast amounts of unaccessible wealth! I would really appreciate it!"

"That'll do."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach jumped down, shrugged, and grinned. "I was talking about this." Zach pulled Seri closer to him. He held her behind the ears. Then he kissed her. With all his heart. Which was a lot even though he only knew her a few days.

 

----------------

 

Lance got to an area where there were comfy looking seats. He sat in one. Aero jumped into his lap, facing Lance. It was kind of awkward. "What are you doing. You're a guy. guys don't do that."

"But that's the thing. I'm not a guy Lance. You've been calling me one since we've known eachother." Lance got embarrassed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...