Jump to content

Digimon Rise of the Demon Lords [PG-16/Accepting by PM/Need Sprits] READ PAGE 1


Blackstone Dresden

Recommended Posts

((I read your posts. Just not THAT one, which I seemed to have missed for whatever reason in the midst of everything else happening. I'm EST also.))

 

"Underground?" Seri giggled. "That'll be easy then. All we need to do is collapse the earth itself on top of them. Easy-peasy." She giggled. "Why bother with complex plans and troop arrangements when you're sending myself, with the Demon Lord infamous for eating continents, Zach, whose Mega can rend space and time, and this guy..." She blinked at Nomed. "I haven't got a clue what he can do, but I figure he's got a gimmick too." she said with a shrug.

She paused and rethought her statement. "Then again... Lord Ogudomon's troop resources are practically limitless, so every little advantage that shaves some work off our shoulders is a blessing."

She giggled a little when Zach held her from behind and glanced up at him, smiling slightly. Coelamon yawned and splashed her with his tailfin.

 

-

 

Sal crossed his arms "Well that was rude."

Gururumon rolled her eyes. "Easy on the guy. He's just doing his job, and you're kind of a prick."

Sal scoffed. "A prick? Take that back!" he said, though his attention was now grabbed by the variety of machinery around him. "Well, if my steed wants to call me names, then I'll get a new ride." he scoffed, as he examined the assorted damaged and fixed machine parts. He poked one grey structure and flinched when its arm fell off.

Gururumon's eyes bulged and she growled. "Careful with that!" she snarled at him.

Sal gave her a slight glare. "You could have told me that was fragile." he sniffed. "Don't worry, I forgive you." he added, before walking up to an even larger machine, this one some sort of transportation device, yellow, with tractor wheels.

Gururumon groaned and covered her eyes with her paws.

Sal walked into a small sort of dashboard and rubbed his chin as he contemplated the various switches. "Inni, Mini, Miny... Mo." he muttered, picking the fourth switch and flipping it. He blinked as a bunch of lights turned on. He called to Gururumon. "Ha! How's that? Nothing broke!" he called triumphantly, before blinking as the door he walked through snapped shut. He paused thoughtfully before turning to the dashboard.

 

He glanced over and noticed a small keyhole. "Hm..." he muttered, before flexing and grinning as he extended his right arm. "Digisoul... FORM!" he called, allowing a punch of green digisoul to appear an inch from his hand in a small, pulsing sphere. He examined the keyhole before he pressed the digisoul into it, allowing it to seep in like a liquid. Moments later, the green data condensed into a solid, silvery key stuck in the keyhole.

 

Sal grinned. "I'm really starting to like this Digisoul thing..." he muttered, turning the key. The entire cockpit shuddered, as an image appeared on screen. Sal blinked as he looked through the window. "Hey, look, there's a robot there... wait. That's me." he said in a deadpan voice. He glanced in the corner of the screen. "Kenkimon..." he muttered, then smirked. "Kenkimon... roll forward." he smiled as the robot on screen did so. He noticed Gururumon on the other side of the screen, growling in audibly at the suddenly risen Machine digimon.

 

Sal smirked and rubbed his palms together like a boy with a new toy. "Awesome... let's see what you can do, Kenkimon."

 

He blinked as some words appeared on screen. 'what you can do, Kenkimon' it registered as a command. Sal blinked and scratched his head. "Uh, yeah, that's what I said. Really, what are you doi-" there was a pause, as he noticed his digisoul-key suddenly reverted back into glittering green soul and was absorbed through the dashboard, causing the key to glow... then the dashboard... then the entire digimon.

 

"This can't be good..." Sal muttered, as the robot digimon suddenly ballooned in size. Gurumon shrank back in cautious fear as the machine digimon easily quadrupled... quintupled... sextupled... septupled... octupled in size.

 

"Kenkimon Digivolve Activate - BULBMON! Can the mechanical cry as the massive, four-armed spherical digimon appeared./

 

"...Kick...ass..." Sal muttered with a massive Cheshire grin on his face.

 

-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Uh oh.)

 

"Hey! You turn my partner off!" An annoyed voice erupted from the bay floor.

An African-American man with a slight afro, glasses, and standing well over 6 feet wearing a mechanist's uniform and welding goggles yelled at Sal.

He then sighed, whipped out a grey and black D-Power, and commanded Bulbmon to return to Kenkimon.

"Awaiting orders, Sergeant Poplar."

"It's Greg, okay! Greg! Just Greg!"

"Yes, Sergeant Poplar."

"Godammit!"

He then pointed to Sal.

"Don't you f**k with my s**t! You hear me?!?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach splashed Coelamon back. "You're fun Coelamon, but don't interfere." He kissed Seri on the neck. "I like being assertive." He said with a grin. He knew she liked it. Gizamon dragged Coelamon underwater.

"Let's play, Let's play." He chanted.

Zach then looked at Lilithmon. "I don't feel like going on a mission yet."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"If you love Seri so much, why did you just kiss me in front of her?" Minerva asked with a chuckle, then turned to Lilithmon "What about Liya and I, Little Sis?" she asked "Don't we get to go to the labyrinth too, or do you need our talents elsewhere?"

 

"I never thought you were a boy" Ashu insisted "I just assumed that there was a reason you let everyone else think you were, so I went along with it, waiting for about this exact moment to happen" He smiled and kissed her back "Thank Huanglongmon too, because I'm tired of waiting"

 

Liya giggled "Really?" She asked smiling at Vincent "They've never been called exquisite before" She shrugged "But, as long as you think so, that's enough for me" she looked down the hallway and noticed only 17 rooms, presumably 8 for the humans and 9 for the Digimon "Where do Minerva and I sleep?" she wondered aloud

 

Huanglongmon's voice rang through her head, saying that he wasn't a lizard, he was a God, and then explained the current situation, including that Ogudomon had 1 of the 8 keys already

 

"...And that's what I meant by war" Zehn said looking at her two partners "So, you have a Gatomon and a Fanbeemon?" he asked "What about a Spirit?"

 

((1. Merukimon is now available to take, PM me first with a bio he MUST be on Ogudomon's side 2. Seriously, we need Spirits 3. I hate lists with 2 things in them 4. I hate ending lists in odd numbers))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach rolled his eyes. "Shutup Minervamon. I only did that out of curiosity." He stuck out his tongue. Gizamon laughed.

"That's funny." He said with a huge smile.

 

---------

 

Aero giggled. "Your gift has arrived in the form of the sexiest AeroVeedramon in the digital world." she said stroking his cheek. "Not to mention the fastest of the royal knights." She had remembered she had been one. Ashu was right. The longer she stayed with him, the more memories came back to her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"So you cheated out of curiosity?" Minerva said with a smile "Whatever makes you feel better" She then looked down at the hallway and saw the 17 rooms, "Dearest Gizamon and Crabmon, would one of you mind sharing a room with me?" the goddess asked them "I would be terribly joyful if you would do that for me"

 

"See? Being an Ultimate hastens the bleed-through effect of your past memories, hopefully including our past relationship and how in love we were back before all this" He kissed her again and placed his paw/hands on her cheek, staring into her eyes

 

"I'm the Ancient Spirit Warrior of Wood" Zehn said, Spirit Evolving into Arbormon "You may either call me Zehn, or Arbormon, whichever you prefer" He told Ann and her Digimon "So, who are you my dear?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gizamon's eyes grew wide with anticipation. "I would very much so please." He hopped right beside her.

Zach shrugged. "Good luck buddy."

 

---------------

 

She stared right back into his. "Ashu...you're the greatest." Aero said hugging him tighter. Her wings tightened and her thighs locked in place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sal frowned, disappointed. "Awww..." he muttered, climbing down from Kenkimon, glancing around with mild disinterest. "That was the lamest Kick-Ass Giant Robot I've ever commanded. It was also the only Kick-Ass Giant Robot I've ever commanded." he blinked and smiled when he saw a line of deactivated Mekanorimon. "Hell-ll-ll-ll-o" he said rolling his tongue, running towards them with a mischievous glint in his eye.

Gururumon leaped up and pounced on her tamer, pinning him to the ground easily with her massive paws. The man squeaked loudly, and cried out. "Assault! Rape! Animal abuse! I'm being abused by an animal! Call reverse-PETA! Help, someone, anyone! She's going to eat my face off!" he cried bloody murder, still struggling. Gururumon sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Digisoul is not a toy. You can't go around randomly injecting it into everything you see."

Sal paused in his struggling and glowered. "Yes I can! It's my soul, I can do what I damned well please with it! If you could tell me what to do with MY soul, it wouldn't be MY soul, would it? And you know who controls people's souls who aren't their own? Nazis. And Warlocks. And Warlock Nazis. Are you a Warlock Nazi? I think you are! Help! Help, anyone! My face is going to be eaten by a Warlock Nazi she-wolf! Someone get an American Exorcist with a hunting rifle!"

Gururumon just stared at him blandly.

 

((I have way too much fun with this guy's dialogue.))

-

 

Seri giggled. "Minervamon, you can take Crabmon's room, since it's vacant. He never uses it, since he just sleeps in my hair. I don't even think he knows he has a room."

Coelamon blinked and cocked his head. "Have a root? Why would I have a root?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Many thanks Seri the Beautiful" Minerva said with a smile. She hugged the corrupted human and kissed her on the cheek, not letting go for a decent while

 

"No, my love, I'm the second greatest" he told Aero, "Since you're the fly dragon of victory, you are quite obviously the greatest" he dropped down to Coredramon in a spiral of light and sighed "Jack must have fallen asleep..." he muttered "Lazy bastard couldn't tell we're having a moment, not like that one girl that came up here earlier"

 

((...I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard...))

 

"I am human" Zehn said, dropping down to his human form "I'm also a wooden kachina doll" He said with a smile, Spirit Evolving back to Arbormon "And eventually a wooden dragon but I haven't found him yet"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Duke was gagging slightly as he was on the ground. He was having a bit of trouble moving as his joints were slowly freezing over. He managed to roll himself onto his back to face Mistymon. 'Thank you for the help.....whoever you are' he muttered as the fractal lines covered him and turned him to normal. He got up and dusted himself off. 'I was afraid that I'd be spending eternity in thta abyss' he added.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seri smiled as she was hugged, not particularly minding that she was held onto for a bit longer than what was strictly necessarily, despite not wearing much more than a thin piece of white material soaked through. "It's no trouble at all." she added, giggling a little as she was kissed on the cheek.

 

-

 

Mistymon tipped his hand. "No trouble. Just stopping by and felt your presence, figured I could spare the could of minutes it would take to save your hide. Need a light?" he added, aiming his flare sword at the ground and creating a ready-made small campfire. He waved his ice sword around for a moment, constructing a Cold Barrier that would stop the bitter winds and snow from freezing the poor human.

Ceila sat silently and nodded at the Spirit, blinking when he turned back into a normal human in slight surprise. "You're with Huanglongmon?" she said in a soft voice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Duke nodded as he held his hands to the fire. 'Yes, I'm Duke Ansatsu, or in my warrior form, Mercurymon, legendary warrior of steel. I was summoned to the Digital World by Huanglongmon and he sent me to the machine city in the south to find my spirit. I unfortunately lost my balance when that Digimon broke the ice' Duke explained. 'And you?' he inquired.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach sighed and pushed Minervamon off. Gizamon's eyes got misty. "Wh...What about me my Goddess...lord...Smexiness."

Zach giggled. "Show some pity."

 

-------

 

Aero turned back into Veemon. "What girl?" She asked with a smile. She cocked her head and grabbed ahold of Ashu's hand. Intwining his fingers with hers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Blazinghydra, Sal's gonna get in trouble with the Digi-Marines.))

((Two of them already wanna kick his ass, and one of them has a really good reason for it.))

 

Garrett and Alice walked into Docking Bay #2 to see Greg yelling at a kid who was being assaulted by a Garurumon.

They both just started to laugh until Greg explained what was gong on.

"Kid, I'd listen to your partner." Garrett advised.

"Because you already have Brian and Greg POed." Alice continued.

"And trust us..."

"...you don't wanna piss us off!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vincent looked down the hallway along with Liya.

"Y'know...I don't think I ever got assigned a room here either..."

"Whatever." BlackGuilmon said while walking past and down the hallway, picking a random room and going inside, slamming to door.

"...I wonder if that was his, or he just picked one and went in...Still, where the heck should I go..."

Vincent decided on waiting for a moment to see where everyone went, then going in whatever room was left.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"I know, thank you anyway, milady" Minerva said "Though I was rather looking forward to having a roommate, I was always shacked up with Dianamon since we're the only two Goddesses left, and I've rather missed having the company since Merukimon and I came to our senses" she looked down at Gizamon and smiled "Well, I guess you could always come to my room when you like" she told the frog thing "I wouldn't mind"

 

((Coredramon=Champion form, not Dracomon (his rookie), so I'll just assume you're in Veedramon form))

 

"Nothing" Ashu said, squeezing Aero's fingers and giving her another kiss "Doesn't matter, now that I'm alone with you finally" He pulled the blue dragon in close and let out a contented sigh "This is perfect." he told Aero "It's fate even."

 

As if on cue, the hallway extended, with the farthest rooms from the end moving outwards and a room appearing between them and the one next to it, still leaving Minerva and Liya without a room but giving BlackGuilmon and Vincent a room.

 

"Well, now you have a room" Liya said, sitting on the edge of the pool and sighing, noting that Minerva was probably shacking up with someone as she thought.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Gururumon, not Garurumon. The difference is subtle but existent. Garurumon is a species of light-blue/dark-blue stripe colored Wolf digimon that are primarily Data type, with some Vaccine exceptions. Gururumon is a species of white colored Wolf digimon that are primarily Vaccine type, with some Virus exceptions. BlackGarurumon is a species of black-colored Wolf digimon that are primarily Virus type, with some Data exceptions. Get it now?))

((And lucky for Sal, he's got a former Royal Knight, a swiss-army Digisoul, and enough Crazy Awesomeness going for him that he can pretty much get out of any situation he gets into. He doesn't specifically do things to piss people off, he's just really Too Dumb to Live at times, has almost zero foresight, is not very polite and is suspicious of everyone and everything.))

 

-

 

Gururumon grunted and whined a little at the combination of the Marine's laughing, Sal's whining and Greg's shouting. She snapped, with a growl. "Look, will everyone just shut up for a few seconds? I mean, honestly!" she growled threateningly, her forepaws digging into Sal's skin.

Sal immediately shut up when Gururumon growled. He waved a little with his free arm. "Uh, hey there. Look, you might not know me, but I appear to have a wolf on my back. I don't like having a wolf on my back. Could you help me get a wolf off my back?"

 

-

 

Ceila paused. "I'm Ceila. One of Huanglongmon's generic digidestined."

Mistymon gave a flourish. "And I am Mistymon, former Royal Knight extraordinaire, and ArchWizard." He raised an eyebrow. "And Spirit of Steel, you say? You wouldn't happen to know AncientWisemon, would you? He's kinda a legend by the mark of the rest of us Spellcaster Digimon."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Sorry.))

((My bad.))

 

Alice and Garrett, now joined by their partners, who tend to stay in Ultimate whenever possible (OOC: They have Antylamon Virus and Kumbhiramon, respectively), helped the kid up.

"You know, you gotta be careful around here, especially when it comes to us Digi-Marines." Garrett warned.

"The two guys you got mad, Brian and Greg, they're Digi-marines like the two of us." Alice continued.

"Yep. The best of the best. Huanglongmon's chosen soldiers."

"'Chosen'?!? We f**king fell out of the sky and kicked the pasty asses of an entire Impie army before Huanglongmon gave us these jobs!!!"

"But we've earned the respect we enjoy today! Impie grunts cower in fear whenever we're mentioned! The Top 50 Most Dangerous to the Empire, according to Allied intel, has every single Digi-Marine Tamer in it, with the others occupied by either Royal Knight Tamers or Spirit holders!"

"So?!?"

"SO?!?!? That means that almost every single major enemy of the Impies is aboard this ship!!!"

"And that's impressive how?!?"

"Because it proves we kick ass!!!"

"Damn straight it does!"

"Huh?"

"We DO kick ass! But that's because we're actually TRAINED to do this crap, not just point and shoot like most Impie soldiers do!"

They both looked away for a bit, then looked back at each other and hugged.

"You're right, Alice."

"And you're right too, Garrett."

They then spotted the kid on the deck and grinned as they realized what kind of fun they could have with him.

And they didn't mean that the "fun" they had in mind would necessarily be fun for Sal...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vincent looked down the hall again before letting out a sigh as he adjusted his glasses.

"I suppose so...oh by the way Liya, I've been meaning to ask, if you don't mind my asking, how did you come to be Minervamon's partner in the first place?"

BlackGuilmon meanwhile was looking around the room he'd decided to claim.

It had red wallpaper, a large cushion that looked like a vastly oversized pet bed, and a black carpet with red X shapes spaced randomly about.

"...meh, this'll do." He said before hopping up onto the 'bed' and currling himself up to sleep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sal brushed himself off and nodded to the Marines. "Thank you." he said pleasantly, rubbing his palms together. "You're the first other humans I've seen here. So far, it's just been giant dragons, weird rock things, giant wolves, weird rock things, giant armored knights, weird rocks things, giant weird rock things and weird rock things." he paused suspiciously.

"You seem oddly keen on expressing exactly how 'elite' and 'opposed' you are to Ogudomon's soldiers..." he paused, and suddenly whipped a finger in front of their faces.

"A-ha! A REAL soldier of Huanlongmon wouldn't have to boast that he's a soldier of Huanglongmon! Obviously, you're all part of Ogudomon's militia, trying to convince me you're on my side so you can attack me when my guard's down!" he called, waggling the finger threateningly. Gururumon let out a groan.

 

-

 

Mistymon sighed. "I thought as much." he shrugged, and glanced at both Ceila and Duke. "Either of you hungry?" he asked, as he conjured a loaf of bread from nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"She called, I answered" Liya said "Every Olympian has a true partner, I happen to be Minervamon's, so when she needed my help after half her people died, I couldn't not oblige and I arrived here about three or four seconds after I made up my mind. Then Minervamon and I talked for a month, I took a nap, woke up in the cold with my clothes somewhere else, and arrived here" She said, her DigiSoul shifting back into her normal clothes, an unzipped black jacket and jeans that just stopped existing when they hit the water

 

((Meanwhile, Minervamon was waiting for Seri to do something))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gizamon hopped with joy. "I'll be in as soon as possible!" He said with a stuck out tongue. "We'll have fun."

Zach laughed. "Have fun Giza."

"No prob. I'll be busy" he said with another flick of the tongue. Zach grabbed Seri yet again. He stroked her beautiful hair.

 

----------

 

((My bad. I forgot.))

 

Aero sighed. A happy sigh. "I know. I can't believe it...it happened so fast..." She said with an exclaimed expression.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...