Blackstone Dresden Posted December 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 Zehn was wandering through the ice region alone. He had somehow lost Marina, but figured that she'd be alright since humans can't freeze to death or get sick in the Digital World. The cold sucks though. He was following a radar on his Digivice towards Gotsumon's current location, about a couple dozen or so miles away "It's actually more like you and Seri" Minerva said with a smile "Only reciprocated, so more like me and Seri" she teased, swimming closer to him. "Who are you calling little?" He asked, wrapping his giant wings and abnormally long, but normal for his species, tail around them both "I'm at least a half foot taller than you, I have a longer tail, and a greater wingspan" He smiled and kissed Aero softly "But you have no IDEA how long I've been wanting to do that" ((She kissed BlackGuilmon, not Vincent)) "You really want me to leave the water?" Liya asked with a wry smile "Keep in mind that when I change, you don't get a free show" She winked "That'll take a few months" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 Aero blushed. She kissed him on the lips and didn't let go for a few seconds. "And i as well." She giggled. "It's your move now." Lance wondered what Aero was doing. Probably being a little flirtster. That was a good thing though. She needed to get out into the world filled with boys.--------------- Zach blushed as the amazingly hot goddess came closer to him. "Uh...is there anything between us...I mean...you know...Seri...Sorta...You...Me...""Zach, you're such an idiot. HAHAH!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 ((Huh? That's what I wrote isn't it? I guess it's since pronouns aren't my forte...wait, I didn't even write BlackGuilmon first, my bad, editted.)) Vincent's eyes perked up a little at Liya's response."Is that a yes? Cause either way-"Vincent suddenly dove deep down into the water, poping up behind behind Liya and wrapping his arms around her neck loosly."-There's no need to get outta the water so soon, I mean, doesn't the water just make you wanna float around for a while? It's better than having to suffer from the chills of getting out of the water." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 ((Dragons have lips?)) Ashu smiled and pulled Aero closer to him and kissed the blue Royal Knight one more time, holding it until Aero pulled back "Now it's yours" He said, kissing her once on the forehead "Well, until Seri chooses, I guess there's something, however indirect it may be, between us" Minerva said "But it's VERY indirect" "So now you don't want a soaking wet Spanish girl pressed against you for warmth?" Liya asked "Keep in mind what I said about my DigiSoul control and the cold" she added, pressing back against him, her DigiSoul having a rather weird tingling sensation when it hit his chest Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 ((Apparently)) Aero thought. There wasn't much more she could think of to do. She blushed. "I can't think of anything Ashu...I'm not as mature as you. I don't know how this all works." ---------------- Zach smiled at Minervamon. "Well i wouldn't mind some more directness." He laughed. He dove into the water and resurfaced right in front of Minervamon. "Are you nervous." He said with a suave grin.((I took ZhaneX's wooord.)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Megami Seika Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 Ann was sitting on a mound of snow while she watched Gatomon and Fanbeemon chuck snowballs at each other. Ann sudenly got hit with two snowballs, "Ack!" She yelped, as she fell backwards, She rises up and chucks snowballs at her Digimon."Dont play the game if you cant finish!" FanBeemon Cries, as she chucks another at Ann. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 "Hmm, I have to say that does sound pretty good, but-" Vincent tightened his hold on Liya, rather liking the feeling of her digisoul clothing, "This is pretty nice too. I guess I've just always had an affinity for the water.""And yet you have a dark-fire elemental for a partner." BlackGuilmon interupted."And who says the two can't mix? That DarkRizamon heating the pool seems to be doing just fine." Vincent replied, using his head to motion to the dark flaming digimon. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 "Well then, that's all we have to do" Ashu said, giving her another kiss, this one was slower, and showed how much Ashu cared about her, especially so since he now had all of Examon's memories and had seen Aero's affections, affections which he strongly returned when he wasn't Examon, coming from gigabytes away ((I stole Y-tak's Digital World measure of distance)) Minerva smiled "Not at all, I just don't like you that way" she shrugged "But, for bringing Gizamon to his true form..." she started, before hugging him close and giving him a kiss on both cheeks "You've earned that much" Zehn was walking about twenty yards past the three girls but was too focused on his music, Atmosphere by Shinedown, to notice "...took my number and I waited in line. I'm not frail from the exposure, I'm taking pictures with my mind..." he said, singing with the song and not missing a beat "You did not just call Daemon 'that DarkRizamon'?" Liya said with a smile "He's gonna kill you if he finds out" She said, leaning back to kiss Vincent's cheek. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 Aero held on to that one specific kiss. She held it until she couldn't breath. "Mmmm...Ashu...I love you so much...but...why do i feel like i've known you for so long."((She had her mind erased when she was digieggitized...something like that.)) ----------- Zach smirked. "Well that's too bad. Cause...you know, i kinda want more." He reached forward kissing Minervamon on the lips. Gizamon turned around to see."Wow...tonight is the night for romance." He said in a french accent. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Megami Seika Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 "Yes mistress, Have fun play with us!" Gatomon says, as she gets hit by the snowball."Hee Hee!" "Ok!" Ann says, hapily Ignoreing the fact she dident know where she was, and who these two realy were. Ann chucks a snowball as hard as she can but with bad aim, the snowball flys and hits Zehn on the side of the head."Oops!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 "Oh that's Daemon, I didn't notice him dedigivolve, and I'm not familiar with his Digivolution Line, so I suppose it would be an honest mistake-" Vincent stopped talking when Liya gave him a kiss on the cheek, which actually surprised him as he held up a hand to rub that spot."What was that for?" He asked, before getting interupted."I'll tell you what this is for!"Vincent suddenly found himself forced underwater by BlackGuilmon, who had somehow forced himself out of the water and into the air high enough to go over Liya and land a solid double kick to Vincent's face. Resurfacing, Vincent let out a few coughs of water before turning to his partner."Hey, what was that for!?""For not being able to recognize one of the Seven Demon Lords, even if he is in one of his lesser forms!""Oh come on you little suck up, it really was an honest mistake.""There you go again with the suck up! Call me that one more time and I'll-" BlackGuilmon's threat was ended when Vincent abruptly splashed him in the face."...What was that?" the dark lizard asked."C'mon, you need to lighten up. Stop obsessing over the Demon Lords so much and live for yourself a little.""...whatever..." BlackGuilmon said before sulking down into the water and floating off, but was stopped when Vincent splashed him again, "Stop that already!" he yelled, only to get splashed again."C'mon, lighten up.""I'll show you lightened up!" BlackGuilmon yelled as he raised his large claw and slapped it down on the water, sending a large splash of water against Vincent, who was submerged for a moment before coming back up, laughing."Now there's the spirit! We should all have a little fun, no telling when Ogudomon will order us off to fight the Royal Knights next...also, please tell me that Gizamon did not just use a French accent. I hate french things...except bread and kisses. Other than that, I much prefer Spanish personally." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 "Well, we hatched about the same time, we literally grew up together on Huanglongmon's back, and it's highly probable that we knew each other in our last form" Ashu said smiling "Maybe your Mega form will jog your memory?" he suggested "I've got bits of mine coming back already too, so maybe something like that will happen with you" He smiled "But, does it really matter? You love me, I love you, do we really need to question it?" he smiled "Don't look a gift giving Centarumon in the Solar Ray, or something like that" "Mhm, give me Seri, I'll give you more" Minerva said, returning the kiss with a passion that only a goddess could fake. She pulled Zach in closer with her lips and wrapped her arms around his neck, then abruptly broke it off. Zehn clicked off his music "What the hell?" he shouted, walking over to the three "There's a war going on and you're having a snowball fight?" he shook his head and pitched a snowball at Ann, his aim dead on for her right ear "Bullseye" "Easy there boys" Liya said, giving BlackGuilmon a hug "He's not that bright is he?" she whispered in his ear "The Symbol of Wrath is right there on his helmet after all" she kissed the dragon's muzzle "Now, please stop fighting in front of me?" she asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes at the two and giving them both puppy dog eyes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 AeroVeedramon nodded. She hugged Ashu tightly. "It's so weird...all my friends today thought i was a boy..but i blossomed into a beautiful AeroVeedramon female." She kissed him once more. This time putting a little tongue in it. "And here i am. With the perfect guy whom i love." ------------ Zach thought. This love wasn't real. Not like the affection that only Seri could provide. "No deal...I love Seri. You might be a good faker..heck you can sure influence a lot of lust and Envy, but you don't like me like she does.""You tell em sister!""Shutup Gizamon!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 "Hehheh, don't worry, I'd say we're past fighting. Let's jsut have some fun now," vincent said before going into a quick backstroke around finishing right in front of Liya, "And it's not that I'm not that bright, I just can't see little details like that without my glasses."Vincent slowly then moved in closer to Liya."You know those big puppy dog eyes of yours could probably actually get the great Daemon to calm down, even at his worst as the Lord of Wrath. They really are exquisite." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Megami Seika Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 "Kitten Strikes!" Gatomon yells, Her fist strikes out and only flakes of snow hit Ann."Dont touch our Mistress!" Gatomon and FanBeemon say, in unison. Ann sort of blushes, "What you two are defending me?" She says, somewhat relieved."Hey you, What about a war? Some big lizard called me here?"OoC: Lol Yea I am teaseing the god dragon XD. Good night. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 ((Back.))((Who needs me to respond?)) Brian, tired of having to land so much, just shot out a grappilng line that picked up Gotsumon and brought him on board. Celeste looked at the two dragons making out and decided that her services weren't needed. Brian also spotted a young girl and two Digimon playing down below and snatched them up too. ((Any other takers?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace Daimon Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 ((Got a new character.)) Just then, a young man walked into the room with a strange-looking Digimon.The man had black, spiky hair with blood-red highlights, eyeliner, and blood-red tattoos all over his body, as well as a black leather vest and black jeans with chains and boots with spikes."Hello. The name's Nomed, and this is Arkadimon, a Digimon my other partner, Barbamon, made for me."Lilithmon realized that Barbamon's partner had finally arrived."Excellent. Nomed, you can join Seri and Zach on their mission to the Labyrinth!"Nomed glanced at Lilithmon coldly."Why should I listen to you, old hag?"Lilithmon's eye started to twitch."Because...I am your...superior..." she grunted, trying to stay calm."Says who?""Says me."A old-looking Digimon entered the room. He had several red demonic wings, a golden mask, and ornate clothing."Nomed, you will do as all of the Demon Lords say, or else I can find another Tamer who is a bit more...obedient..." Barbamon croaked.Nomed grumbled as Barbamon inched forward to take a seat near the other Tamers. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 Zach looked at Lithilmon with a confused look. "We have a mission now? Awww man." Gizamon looked sad."Aw man....We just got back...""From a mission we failed," he said to Gizamon."We were totally outnumbered. And they shot me with a big lazer thingy that made me Kimeramon." Zach nodded."True, True." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace Daimon Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 ((I mentioned this mission about 3 pages ago...)) Lilithmon explained again, with Barbamon's help, how they had found the "Labyrinth" and how they all were going to go attack it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
//Zeromaru// Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 Sammy jumped, even though he new that there were humans all around. He didn't expect to see one. "Umm hey, yeh thanks. My names Sammy by the way." Yasyamon was just stood there trying to keep quiet, but Sammy elbowed him in the leg."Of course my apologies. I am Yasyamon." He bowed as far as he could. Sammy looked at him disbelieving the elasticity of his legs."Sorry about him he doesnt like guns. Or virus types that much." Sammy remembered what he had asked. "Yes please spare quarters would be good." Sam watched the scene behind him and Beelzemon and didn't notice the large motorbike appear next to him or his digimon sit on it. When he turned around he almost bumped into Behemoth then sat down on the seat behind Beelzemon. Unbelievable. This is gonna turn me crazy."Hold on." Beelzemon gave the warning seconds before he shot the nike off of the edge of the cliff. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 "Sure!" Celeste stopped and motioned for the two to follow her. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 ((Sheesh, I'm getting the feeling that a lot of people here are on a different Timezone than me, considering the hours some of those posts were made at my-time.)) - Seri blushed as Zach pulled off her top, quickly reaching backward and tying a knot in the undergarment beneath it. The white material was already soaked and becoming noticeably transparent, but Seri ignored that aspect in favor of securely trying the two back ends back together. She chuckled a little. "BlackAgumon cut the back strap of my bra, and I haven't managed to get a replacement." she muttered with a hint of modesty. Still foundering a little in the water, she removed her soaked pants quickly and tossed them up on land with her shirt to dry. She glanced over at Lilithmon, listening as the mission was described. She nodded again. "Erm, remind me again Lilithmon." she muttered slightly, floating much easier without her clothing dragging her down. "What's so important about this Labyrinth? What's the strategic importance of it?"she questioned, pulling some locks of her soaked hair backward across her scalp.Coelamon didn't notice, instead content to jump out and into the water like a dolphin, oblivious to the amorous dark-digidestined in the area. - Mistymon gave a final yank as the massive Anchor once again touched the tip of the rod, tossing both rod and giant metal hook onto the ground. His eye quirked. "I think I caught a pretty big catch." he muttered, examining Duke's mirror-like metallic body. Ceila crossed her arms, blinked and examined it. "What is it?" she asked in curiosity. Mistymon shrugged and paused. "I'm not entirely sure. However... it resembles a Wisemon." he paused, and rubbed his chin. "Perhaps its one of the incarnations of the Ancient God of Steel, AncientWisemon. One of those warriors I heard about." he muttered a little to himself, blinking when Gotsumon was suddenly grappled from next to him into the air. "Well that was odd." he muttered. - Sal spoke up. "Waiter! I need information!" he called out to any of the marine personnel that would listen to him. That was few. Gururumon shook her furry head. "You and I both know exactly what's wrong with that sentence, Sal.""Meh, you're right. Waiter! I need information, PLEASE." he said, stressing the please to Gururumon, who slapped a paw into her face as she shook her head. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 Zach shrugged. "Maybe it's got some sort of power source. We'll be able to get there easy peasy due to the Envy's way of transporting us near oceans. But apparently, it's under it i think." He grabbed Seri from behind and held her gently. Putting his arms barely below her breasts."Well it's gonna be fun nonetheless...hopefully." Gizamon replied shooting a Water Cure in the air revealing another rainbow yet again."And we'll be all alone." Zach said as he smiled at Seri. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 ((I'm EST.))((It's the middle of the day for me.)) The Blimpmon finally docks with the giant ship, and offloads its passengers, except for the girl, who it missed."Alright, sir and ma'am..." Brian, now throughly fed up with this punk's attitude, tries to not punch him in the face as he boards the ship. "Welcome to the Allied Air Ship Gungnir, flagship of the 3rd Allied Air Fleet and now defacto command vessel of 3rd, 4th, and 5th Fleets. We will be arriving at the 'Labyrinth', one of our premier naval bases, in a few days, so please, get comfortable and stay the f**k out of other people's way!"Brian finally snapped as he went over to assess any damage made to his Blimpmon during the battle before.This left the boy and his wolf inside of a cavernous docking bay with all sorts of machinery being repaired or upgraded. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace Daimon Posted December 12, 2009 Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 ((Seriously, does anyone read my posts anymore?)) Lilithmon and Barbamon explained, again, that the "Labyrinth" was their biggest and second-most-important military base, supplying most of their aerial navy. Destroying this massive underground installation roughly the size of the state of New Jersey (give or take a few hundred square kilometers) would give the Empire a massive advantage, even though the mission would be carried out with troops from the recently cut off Baihumon theater of war and had a very high mortality rate. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.