Jump to content

Digimon Rise of the Demon Lords [PG-16/Accepting by PM/Need Sprits] READ PAGE 1


Blackstone Dresden

Recommended Posts

((Be careful what you wish for...))

 

Brian was confused at Sal's request.

"Umm...we aren't even on the ship yet, but I'll try to see if we can procure some quarters for you."

He then realized that Garurumon was female by her voice.

"Say, you have a pretty odd partner there..."

 

((Blazinghydra, do you have some info on this guy?))

((Because I would like to know a bit more about him...))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Thank you!" Liya said, hugging BlackGuilmon "Sorry for being so rude about it but, well, I was kinda feeling exposed in the snow" her teeth were chattering as she said this and her skirt formed into tight fitting jeans and her top into a mostly-zipped jacket "You have no IDEA how difficult it is to do that in the cold" she said smiling "Of course, why would you BG, you don't wear clothes...most of the time"

 

BlackGatomon promptly ripped Zach away from Seri "Do I REALLY need to beat you?" She asked "Now, stay off Seri or I'll send you back to the human world with three broken ribs and two broken legs" she threatened

 

((I lol'ed at Sammy's requests))

 

"Psst" Ashu, in his namesake form, said behind Brian "She's one of the 13" He told the guard "Tolerate the boy"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((I'll send you his app.))

 

Sal paused. "Well yes, theoretically not being on the ship would make it difficult to be led to the Money Deck. Nevertheless, I will find such a deck if it is the last thing I do if my name isn't Salazar Othenburger Wirnstrum!"

Gururumon paused, and glanced over at Brian. "Yeah... it isn't." she said, stretching out with a slight yawn.

 

"-I'm- the weird one?" she said with a chuckle. "You've been listening to Sal rant on and on about everything and nothing- mainly nothing- and I'm abnormal by comparison? interesting." she didn't seem particularly insulted, but simply amused. "Unless you were talking to me, in which case, I agree wholeheartedly."

 

-

 

Seri blinked in surprise when she was kiss, but didn't mind it, and allowed him to take control. Like she had earlier mentioned, she liked assertive guys, and not only didn't mind, but liked it when things like that happened. She chuckled when Blackgatomon ripped him away, smiling and twirling a little bit of her hair on her finger. "Well, that was pleasent." she said sincerely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lance saw some people talking. He walked up to then. Aero had noticed Ashu. "Oh Ashu. There you are." She said giving Ashu a big hug.

 

------------

 

Zach got really angry at the BlackGatomon. "Okay. That is it. I love Seri. And you can't stop me from it. You can join, but you can't just rip me away from her." He held Seri in his arms.

Gizamon hopped into the pool. "YAAY! I'm so glad to be back here after a good battle."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vincent looked around the room as Liya gave BlackGuilmon a hug, and Zach suddenly kissed Seri, before being thrown off by BlackGatomon. With a sigh Vincent started walking away.

"I'm going for a swim." he said before walking away and nearing the water's edge.

Somehow with a motion of his arms he tore off all his clothes in a single swift motion, leaving him in just a pair of somewhat short red swimming trunks. Under his clothes his body was thin with only a few defined muscles along his arms and chest. The most prominent thing though was a large star-shaped scar on his chest and back, like he'd been stabbed by a large circular object. To enter the pool, Vincent placed one leg at the waters tip with another farther back, positioning his arms into an arrow in front of him. Kicking off with the rear leg, he propelled himself into the water, vanishing under it. He reemerged about 7 feet from the edge.

"Ah, I needed that. I agree with you Gizamon, nothing like a good swim."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: I'm still at the bottom of the sea ya know?

 

Duke was still wondering the inky blackness of the trench. 'That digimon had called the attack endless abyss, this must be it. I can't imagine that creatures power if it can rend the very fabric of the ocean' he thought. He sat down on what he thought was the ground and merely hugged his legs. 'It's freezing down here' he added.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Minerva again dragged Zach off "Option 1, leave Seri ALONE. Option 2, try kissing my Seri ONE MORE TIME, and I'll beat you senseless, then throw you into the human world where you will never see Gizamon again"

 

Liya looked at Vincent "That's a marvelous idea" she said, diving in after him and coming up eight feet out dressed in a black bikini "Nothing like a nice hot bath" she said, nodding to DarkRizamon, who was somehow sitting in the pool on the other end, heating it up a good ten or so degrees.

 

DarkRizamon simply nodded back to her and shut his eyes, enjoying the water more than a being made of pure fire should be able to.

 

((Don't look at me, Ace has Ranamon, blame him for not using her at all))

 

"Hey Aero" Ashu said smiling and hugging his tiny blue descendant "So, I take it you were at the big battle too?" He asked, dropping down to his blue Dracomon form "Did you win your match or did we have to pull you out at the last moment? Or did you by chance find a Demon Lord too noble to hit a girl?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vincent looked over as Liya got to the surface of the pool with her clothes altered into a black bikini. While admiring Liya, a thought crossed Vincent's mind.

"Say Liya, how is it that your clothes keep changing like that? It's rather interesting."

BlackGuilmon meanwhile had moved over to the edge of the water and was lying down while soaking his tail in the water.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Duke's thoughts were interrupted by an anchor to the face.

 

((Don't look at me. Dues Ex Machinas aren't always soft and fluffy.))

 

Ceila blinked as she glanced at Mistymon who seemed to be, of all things, fishing. "What are you doing?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, gesturing to the steel pole in his han and the chain line it appeared to give, which dipped deep into the water. Mistymon glanced back at her. "I felt something in the water. If it fell into that Abyss that one digimon made, it might not be able to get out otherwise. I made an Anchor of Excellence to try and fish him up, it's attracted to any sort of digital being in the area."

"Anchor of Excellence?"

"Don't look at me, I didn't name the technique."

"Why's it on a fishing pole?"

"Because it's funny."

 

-

 

Seri giggled. "Look you two, there's no need to argue over me." she said, smiling as the symbol of Envy glowed on Crabmon. The shellfish digimon blinked, then quickly scuttled down her body and into the water when he realized where they had ended up. She giggled and glanced at BlackGatomon. "True, Zach's just a pawn, but an interesting pawn you have to admit. I'd like to keep a close eye on him... a very... close... eye..." she said, smirking as she got up next to him and nibbled a little on his earlobe.

She smiled, and walked over to BlackGatomon, scratching one of her ears.

"That said, you're also a very beautiful creature that I'd like to get to know a lot... more... personally." she said with a giggle, biting her lip slightly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach picked up Seri. He ran into the pool with her. Both still having their clothes on of course. Gizamon hopped out of the water with glee. "YAY! Double dive. This is fun." Gizamon floated on his back and used Water Cure. A rainbow appeared above everyone.

 

----------------

 

Aero blushed. "Uhm...yeah we had to retreat...i'm not stronger than guys like you." She winked at Ashu. "But i've been trying really hard." She flexed showing a bit of muscle. She laughed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Liya smiled "What clothes?" She asked "I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm not wearing anything at all" She swam closer to Vincent "If you had a REALLY good eye, I think you'd see what I'm talking about" She turned her back to him and the strap part of her bikini top faded away, revealing that she didn't have a tan line, at the exact same moment that BlackGatomon Digivolved into Minervamon

 

"Alright" Minerva said, her armor fading away, leaving her in just her skirt and bikini top "As long as you get to know me first!" she shouted, throwing her skirt against the wall and jumping in after them

 

((Blazing, that was a CMOA if I've ever seen one before))

 

Gotsumon sighed "You could have asked" he told the pair "I could easily have frozen the water into a staircase for whoever happens to be sinking down there"

 

Ashu smiled "Well then, you and me on the rooftop right now" He said with a chuckle "I think you deserve some Expert Training Sessions"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aero nodded. "I'd follow you anywhe...I mean...okay." She blushed again. Lance chuckled.

"There 'she' goes. Maybe she will understand love afterall. It's easier when you're a girl."

 

-----------

 

Zach resurfaced. He looked at the rainbow. "Wow. It's almost as beautiful as you Seri." But he couldn't help looking at Liya. She was smoking. But what was the point. He already had the hottest girl in the pool. Basically anyway. Minervamon could torture him all she wanted. but he wouldn't stop being affectionate towards Seri.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vincent suddenly placed his arms loosly over Liya's shoulders as she made another part of her 'clothing' change.

"Well now, that is definitly interesting. I'd love to see how you do that." Vincent said, the more suave tone in his voice overtaking the previously present curiosity. Though his attention was momentarially turned to Zach.

"Y'know man, i'd be careful. It's hard to be a lover when you don't have any solid bones." he said jokingly before turning back to Liya.

BlackGuilmon meanwhile had fallen asleep, his tail lazily making circles in the water.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mistymon glanced over at Gotsumon and scoffed. "Why should I have? Magic can solve this problem. Why do anything when you can solve it with magic?" he asked, as he pulled up on the rod hard. "I think I got a bite." he muttered, the chain from the rod rapidly returning inside it and disappearing from existence for no apparent reason.

Ceila simply shook her head. "You've been a lot less aloof recently."

"Meh."

-

Seri blinked and shrieked as she was drawn into the water, then blinked again when Zach complimented her. She blinked again. "Uh, I guess." she muttered, trying to stay aloft with her wet clothing sagging her downwards. Coelamon blinked and giggled when she saw here. "Seri! You look like a Mammothmon trying to swim!" he said, giggling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"So, can your partner Digivolve you to Ultimate yet?" he asked, digivolving to Wingdramon and wrapping his wings around himself. The gigantic lance and bombs were both completely absent, however

 

"Hey!" Minerva snapped, snapping her fingers in front of Zach's face "Stop eying my human, unless you want her instead of Seri" She said with a coy smile "In which case you two have my blessing" Minerva then smiled "You might want to take your clothes off" she advised Seri "I'll try them for you...eventually"

 

"Watch closely" Liya instructed as her bikini top reformed itself "I swear, I'm not wearing a thing right now" she repeated, turning her back to Vincent

 

Gotsumon sighed, shook his head, and said something that rhymes with "Lazy duck", wondering why he didn't just get on the Blimpmon when it flew around

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach giggled. Seri did look like a Mammothmon. "Here let me help." He gently removed her top off. "Now isn't that better." Then he looked at Minervamon. "Why don't you flirt with your partner then huh." Gizamon squirted Coelamon with water cure.

"Isn't this fun buddy." Gizamon smiled.

 

-------

 

Aero scratched her head. "I'm not sure..." She tried to digivolve. When she did, she became Veedramon. But a slimmer version. More Female like. The features of a female were noticable but could not be seen. "Is this okay?" She asked blushing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Well if it's not clothing-" Vincent's loose grip around Liya's shoulders tightened ever so slightly as he pulled himself in a little closer to her, "-then what's the black stuff that keeps shifting around your body?"

BlackGuilmon had woken up and was now doing something that vaugly resembled a doggy paddle through the water, although much more smoothly thanks to his reptilian body and tail.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Well, you can't quite fly like that can you?" Ashu said smiling "Maybe get Lance to give you a hand?" He couldn't help but notice Aero's femininity was severely less obvious than most other female Digimon's was.

 

The "black stuff", which was on closer inspection dark blue, was actually a mass of dark blue energy that poured off of some small, threadlike rectangles around her body. "Get it yet?" She asked chuckling. Her DigiSoul ignited in her hand at the same instant that her strap vanished again. She then proceeded to shrink the ball of DigiSoul and the strap slowly started to grow back "It's kinda obvious now"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She ran and got Lance, who was freaked out cause he hadn't noticed she had digivolved, and brought him on the roof. "Laaance..I need to digivolve."

"Well...that's kind of hard to do right on the spot."

"Pleeeaaaase!"

"I'll try." Lance got into a pose. He eminated blue Digisoul. It flew into his digivice which started to glow. "Sweet. Can't believe it worked." Veedramon's eyes slitted. She grew wings. She had digivolved into AeroVeedramon. Her female features more noticable now.

"Yaaay. Thanks Lance." She said giving him a hug.

"I'll be in the break room." Aero looked at Wingdramon and smiled.

"Well...here i am."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vincent gave a low whistle as he realized the nature of Liya's 'clothing'.

"I've never seen anyone do that with their digisoul...that's really an amazing skill. Think you could teach me?" Vincent asked a little bit of mischief laced in his suave voice.

"Feh, what would you do with that sort of power? You barely have enough power to support me." BlackGuilmon said as he passed by.

"I have more than enough to support a suck up like you." Vincent said with a smile.

"I really wish you'd stop insulting my loyalty..." BlackGuilmon mumered as he proceeded away from Vincent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wingdramon whistled "Wow" Was about all he could manage to spit out "So...uh....why are we up here...alone...on the roof...again?" he asked, looking around, noting that there wasn't a soul in sight

 

"It's an innate talent" Liya said smiling "I can do it because I have an exceptional amount of fine control over my DigiSoul, whereas everyone else I've seen has more of a brute force assault. It's not about power, it's about focus, and I can't teach that. Besides, you have clothes, I don't" She then swam over to BlackGuilmon "Awww, don't insult BG like that" she said, giving Vincent puppy dog eyes "Of course he's loyal" She kissed his forehead "And he's incredibly cute, how can you possibly insult someone with that combination?"

 

"Because, I don't need to" Minerva said "My partner and I are linked, we share emotions, we know exactly how we feel about each other, and about everyone else"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AeroVeedramon giggled. "Oh i don't know. Maybe for this." She place her tail behind him and used her wings to pull him in closer. "Got any ideas little Ashu." She blushed. She couldn't believe she was making a move. Especially after being called a dude for the longest time.

 

--------

 

Zach shook his head. "That's lame...So how do you feel about eachother." Gizamon passed by.

"Maybe the same way we feel about each other."

"Oh. And how do we feel about each other."

"We're bestest buddies." Zach nodded his head.

"True True."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vincent grinned slightly as Liya swam over and gave BlackGuilmon a kiss on the forehead, something that really pissed him off, though he tried not to show it.

"I'm not really insulting him. I only call him a suck up because he practically does a 180 in personality whenever he talks to a Demon Lord, and as for cute, I wouldn't call him that, but he definitly is one of the coolest guys I've ever met."

BlackGuilmon nearly did a double take when he heard that. He and Vincent had hardly ever exchanged anything other than insults before, and now he was giving him a complement? Something was up.

"Are you just trying to impress this girl?" BlackGuilmon asked, "And who's the suck up?"

"Heh, well maybe a little," Vincent said with a laugh, "But I really do mean it, why would I allow myself to be partnered with someone I hate? I really do think you're one of the greatest digimon around." Vincent finished, reaching up and petting BlackGuilmon, who just seemed to be somewhat dumbstruck, on the head before turning back to Liya, while BlackGuilmon just floated there, rethinking his own thoughts on Vincent after hearing what Vincent really thought of him.

"Focus huh? Well I guess that'd be impossible for me. On a scale of 1-9, I have a focus of 3, and my digisoul, despite what this guy said earlier," Vincent ruffled the top of BlackGuilmon's head a little, "My digisoul's huge. Even if I had more focus, I doubt I could do something as amazing as shapeshifting clothing."

Vincent swam over so that he was on the opposite side of BlackGuilmon, looking directly at Liya.

"Still I'd like to hear more about it, maybe you'd like to grab something to eat later?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...