Jump to content

Digimon Rise of the Demon Lords [PG-16/Accepting by PM/Need Sprits] READ PAGE 1


Blackstone Dresden

Recommended Posts

((Oh, sorry, couldn't tell. Editted.))

 

Vincent gasped slightly in surprise as the lights suddenly turned off.

"Okay...didn't see that one coming...so are you planning on turning those back on, or should I just shut my eyes and start counting sheep?"

BlackGuilmon was now about halfway through 'The Clone Wars' and was so far liking it better than the first one. Writing down his opinions and thoughts as they came to him, he found that he was really getting into his 'reviews'.

"Finally, something to do with all my spare time!" he practically shouted in joy at his newfound hobby.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lance saw Aero and Ashu kiss. "Erhem!" Aero blushed.

"Uh...hi Lance." Lance crossed his arms.

"AERO! I lay down for a couple of hours, and you run off with a guy!"

"Well aparently i've known him for a long time and.."

"And you were going to sleep with him."

"Maybe..." She looked at Aero and blushed. Lance sighed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"I'm more or less the leader of the Ancient Spirit Warriors" Zehn said "Mainly because I'm the only one here and because my partner's a descendant of AncientVolcamon" he smiled at them both "Have you evolved your Spirit yet?" he inquired, holding up his Digivice and showing Petaldramon's Spirit on its screen "This just happened yesterday, about the same time as my partner evolved to Mega." As soon as he finished talking, Gotsumon shot out of his Digivice, as if on cue, which was probably accurate "Nice entrance buddy"

 

"You can't talk in the dark?" Liya asked, rolling over to face Vincent "Obviously you can or you wouldn't have made that remark about counting sheep" She smiled and slid underneath the blankets, then the lights clicked on "Better?"

 

"In all fairness, Lance, you're about three years too late to prevent that last one" Ashu said, holding Aero close to him and wondering how he knew to look on the roof, of all places on the gigantic airship. He sighed "You're gonna get blown off if you don't kiss the floor" he said "Not a threat or anything, just simply physics"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seri giggled. "No thanks Zach, I think I can take care of myself for a little bit." she said with a hint of a smirk. "Besides, my method of transportation's a little quicker than yours, ripped dimensions or not." She glanced over at Coelamon, who nodded and made a couple laps around the pool. Soon, the Symbol of Envy engraved itself onto the water, causing it to part into a large funnel, leading into a black abyss.

Seri cocked her head. "See you later, then?"

 

-

 

Mistymon muttered. "Of course I know where we're going. There's only one place that I'm actually able TO go to, using this move." he continued walking. Within the tear, everything around was red, blue or violet, glowing with bright Digisoul. Nothing appeared corporal; indeed, there wasn't even a floor, instead just a glowing path that formed as Mistymon walked.

 

"Duke." he said quietly. "You are among the few non-magical creatures, and the only human, to ever enter this dimension."

 

He continued to walk, and in the sky, slight shapes could be seen; gargantuan outlines of mountains and gigantic structures that resembled skyscrapers, poking out against the multicolored skyline. "Welcome to Witchelny, the closest the digiworld comes to intersecting with the human world" He muttered, and continued walking.

 

"This plane is available only to mystical digimon such as myself. Any others would be deleted in seconds without a guide."

 

After a few moments, he pointed skyward. "I'm pointing this out because this is one thing you'll probably never see again in your life. Look at the sky over the main structures."

 

He pointed ,towards where there seemed to be a massive greenish-blue moon hovering in place. Small lines of data, like lightning crackled against the tops of the larger structures off it.

 

"That, Duke, is the closest thing you'll see to a physical manifestation of the Internet, and if our lore and theories are correct, that sphere would be the Father of the entire digimon race."

 

-

 

Ceila felt her hair flick in the wind as she felt something cold and bright sink into her chest. She exhaled slightly, noticing her breath was now white, and blinked when she saw she exhaled a small amount of Digisoul.

 

"You have a gift, child." she heard the ancient digimon say.

 

"Among humans, there are some gifted in Digisoul. Some have incredible control over their souls, allowing them to manipulate them in distinct and creative ways. Others have a simple overabundance of soul that can overwhelm opponents. You alone, my child, are the only one worthy of my gift that contains the traits of both."

 

Ceila blinked.

 

"Did you not notice, my child, why electronics would work differently around you in the Human World? Your Digisoul had manifested long before you ever entered the digital world. While not a unique gift, certainly a rare one of note."

 

"And so I bestow upon you... the gift of the Spirit of Ice."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"I can talk in the dark just fine, better than in the light actually." Vincent said, "But it wouldn't be nearly as nice if I couldn't see such a pretty face."

BlackGuilmon was currently writing his review of 'The Clone Wars' while using his tail to slot in the third movie, 'Revenge of the Sith'. So far he was totally engrossed. He had liked the second movie better than the first, and was happily wagging his tail as the third film started.

 

"Oh well...honestly I dunno." Keila said as she took out her digivice and started messing around with it a little to try and see if her Spirit had evolved, but was shocked when she saw Gotsumon suddenly burst into the hall.

"Oh wow, very nice entrance!" She said, placing her digivice away to clap for the rock Digimon.

PawnChessmon meanwhile just stood there.

"Yeah, very impressive. I've seen better though." She said.

 

((Can I use BurningGreymon?))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach nodded his head. "Seeya Later baby..."

 

-----------------

 

Lance jumped back. "Ahhhh!" Then he looked at how he was being lifted in the air by the wind. He shrugged.

"Lance you retard!" Aero jumped over to Lance and placed him on the ship. "Go inside. I wish to have alone time with my Hus...i mean my Digisoul Partner." Lance sighed and flicked his hand.

"Whatever...this is weird anyway." He headed inside and went to his dorm. The empty bed next to him that was for Aero would surely be empty tonight. He tried to get some sleep. But he couldn't get the image of Zach out of his mind. How demonic he looked. He looked like he was enjoying killing all the digimon of the digimarines. In a flash Zach appeared right next to Lance. Sitting on his bed.

"Hey bro..."

"ZACH!" Lance jumped up and punched Zach in the face.

"Owww...what was that for!"

"You're evil. And how'd you get here."

"Millenniummon got me here quickly. He can travel dimensions and get us here." Lance started to cry. "Listen bro, i gotta go. Talk to you later!" Zach disappeared before Lance could punch him again. "Aww..man..." He tried to get a nap.

 

Aero dragged Ashu to the corridors. "Where's your room?" She asked with a blush.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Duke marvelled at the spiraling magicil world. 'Amazing, this is nothing like the human world' he said with a huge grin. He observed the glowing path Mistymon left, generally because the vibrant colours were hurting his eyes a little. 'Say, Mistymon. If I were to assume the form of AncientWisemon, would I be capable of coming here?' he asked curiously. 'The reason I want to know is that this place is marvelous, it has such a curious beauty in it' he added. The blue-green moon hung there, and Duke was completely entranced by it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Pretty 'face'?" Liya asked "You sure you're going to go with that?" she teased, sliding closer to Vincent to get warmer. She let out another yawn and slipped completely back into her Spanish accent "Now, are you getting tired or not?" she asked sweetly

 

"I'm a six foot tall rock shooting out of a digital device. Do you want me to turn into ice? A meteor? A giant volcano?" He asked "Though the last one will require us to go outside, which, at this height, would be a feat in and of itself" He told PawnChessmon

 

((Yes))

 

"Three rooms to the left of yours" Ashu said, kissing Aero passionately on the lips "Lead on, my lovely wife" he said, grinning "We're making a bit of a scene though don't you think?" he asked, trying not to notice the assorted Digi-Marines and wild Digimon around them "And yes, we are, for all intents and purposes, married, so I'm your husband" he assured Aero "Just to clear up the confusion"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She returned the kiss. "I don't care about making a scene, i care about you..." She grabbed his hand and ran towards the room Ashu had pointed out. She threw him on his bed and jumped on top of him. The door shut behind her. "Now where were we..." She kissed Ashu on the lips.

 

Lance couldn't sleep. He knew he'd have to fight Zach again. But how. Could Aero take Millenniummon...or worse. ZeedMillenniummon. "I don't want her to get hurt...She's finally happy with," he sighed, "Ashu..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Hmm, I suppose I'm getting a bit tired." Vincent answered, slipping under the covers of the bed opposite to Liya, "Are you? And why wouldn't I tell you that you have a pretty face. Would you prefer beautiful? Or maybe the off word was face?" he said, leaning in more towards Liya to try and share in her warmth too.

Midway through 'Revenge of the Sith', BlackGuilmon found that he didn't like it quite as much as he did the first two, but he still thought it was pretty good. Still, he continued writing down his reviews.

 

"I don't really care about your digivolutions..." PawnChessmon began, "I'm just saying I've seen better. Volcano or not." she said, her voice tinged with a sort of sweet mocking.

"Now now PawnChessmon." Keila said before turning to Gotsumon, "Don't mind her, she just likes getting under your skin like that sometimes...though in your case I suppose it would be under your rocks?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"About there" Ashu said, pressing Aero against him and holding her close "You do realize that humans and Digimon all have separate rooms right?" he asked, rolling over on the large bed, obviously meant to fit Slayerdramon or maybe a spread-eagle Wingdramon, but left plenty of room for a Coredramon and Veedramon

 

"Beautiful is a crowd pleaser" Liya confirmed, snuggling against Vincent "I'm trusting you not to try anything" She told him "I'm a romantic, despite being naked in your bed the same day we met, so you'll have to charm me into letting you get away with more than hugs and kisses"

 

"I thought PawnChessmon were supposed to be mute" Gotsumon muttered, "I mean, pawns are just there to be sacrificed so why bother giving them the ability to speak in the first place"

 

"Let her try" Zehn told Keila "The only thing under Gotsumon's rocks would be more rocks" he looked down at the Digivice and saw BurningGreymon's Spirit "So, yours did Evolve" he said, nodding to the Digivice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aero shook her head. "That's weird..." Aero layed against Ashu. "This has been a terrific day. I love you Ashu." she shut her eyes. Waiting for Ashu to take control of her body for a little while. She liked men who took control.

 

Lance got up. He rubbed his eyes. He opened a fridge right next to his bed. "Huh...that's convenient." There was a Dr. Digi Pepper in there. He took the can and opened it. Chugging down most of the fizzy beverage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Crowd pleaser huh? I'll keep that in mind." Vincent said while reaching an arm under Liya's neck before resting his hand on her shoulder, "And I suppose that I can manage to keep your trust, for tonight anyway."

"...Epic."

BlackGuilmon had finished the first half of the Star Wars saga, and had loved it, quickly writing up his thoughts on the third movie, and the so-called 'Prequel Trilogy' as a whole before placing the first part of the original series in the TV, sitting down to watch, his tail swaying even faster than before now that his intrest had been peaked.

 

"I suppose you'll just have to live with it. Don't worry though...I don't actually talk that much...yet..." PawnChessmon said under her breath.

"Huh? Oh what?!" Keila suddenly fumbled around before holding her digivice infront of her to see the Beast Spirit displayed on the screen, "Oh wow, you're right! I can't wait to have the chance to use this!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ashu smiled and whispered "You never change" into Aero's ear and kissed her neck. About an hour or so later, he had one wing wrapped around her "You have no idea how long I've waited for that" he said, kissing his wife's forehead "No idea at all" he looked at the door and smiled "Next time, though, keep it down, if these walls weren't so thick, half the ship would have heard you"

 

"So are you going to pull me next to you and give me a kiss or not?" Liya asked, placing her hand on his "Or is my Spanish accent a turnoff for you?" she inquired, laying her head on his arm

 

"Good, I'd hate to see perfectly good Digital air wasted on making you talk" Gotsumon told her, smirking under the glare "So, your room is right here, and your partner's is WAAAY down there by Zehn and me" he said, just before Zehn backhanded him

 

"What he meant was that you two get the rooms across from ours." Zehn said "That way, if someone somehow manages to get on the Gungnir, and all the way up to our quarters, they'll break down the doors closest to the aisle first, not the ones on the end"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vincent immediatly moved in closer to Liya and kissed her on the lips for a few moments before pulling away just an inch.

"Who would find the sexist kind of accent in the world a turnoff?" Vincent asked with a smirk, not that it could really be seen in the dark.

So far BlackGuilmon was loving 'A New Hope', despite it being much older to the previous three films, it was still very enjoyable for him to watch. So far he was liking it better than 'The Phantom Menace' and 'Revenge of the Sith', but not as much as 'The Clone Wars'. Of course he was writing all this down as he thought it.

 

A moment after Zehn backhanded him, PawnChessmon brought her staff down to give Gotsumon a light tap on the head.

"It's very rude to talk to a lady that way." she said, obviously offended.

"Heh, yeah. What she said. Anyway, we get rooms on tis ship?! That's so cool! I've always loved flying! Though I gotta ask, is there anything to do around here to pass the time?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sammy was only a few metres from the infirmery door, but now his vision was starting to blur and he could feel his legs becoming rubbery. Only a few moor steps now. He lost the feeling in his arms, just as he got to the automatic doors. They swooshed open and Sammy stumbled in. "I think I need to see a doctor." He said, or at least he thought he said it, he couldn't hear himself over the pounding in his head. He was already blacked out by the time he hit the floor.

 

Sam felt a tightening in his chest. He knew something wasn't right with Sammy. But he couldn't do anything at the moment, he didn't know where his counterpart was. But he had a feeling. "Beelzemon yuo see that dot on the horizen to our left?" Beelzemon barely turned his head, but it was enough to see the faraway image.

"Yeh Sam i see it. What about it?" Beelzemon knew that they would probably be following it so he turned towards it before Sam could tel him to.

"You read my mind," Sam told his digimon partner, "I think Sammy is there and I also think he is in trouble." Behemoth sped off without instruction from Beelzemon, it seemed to know what Sam was talking about aswell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((No OOC only posts! No exceptions!))

 

"Not you apparently" Liya said, smiling at the kiss "But that smirk absolutely has to go" She told him, shaking her head "Or at least wait until I turn the lights back off before you get that arrogant look on your face" she slid about three inches away from him and rolled onto her side, pouting but obviously acting

 

Gotsumon yanked the staff out of her hands and snapped the tip off with his thumb "Yeah, when I see a lady I'll be sure to take your advice into account" He told PawnChessmon, poking her with her own staff

 

"Did you not hear me say that your rooms are right there?" Zehn asked, pointing down at the rooms, now marked with a flame and the letter S, on the left door, and D on the door to their right. The door right next to theirs, on the far side of the hallway, was marked with a tree and used the same S/D labeling that its neighbor used. One the opposite side of the fire doors, there were, in order of closest to furthest, doors marked with a mirror, the moon, and an ice cube. The rest remained unmarked "You're Fire S, she's Fire D" he explained

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mistymon paused. "All Wisemon are privy to the secrets of Witchelny and spend the majority of their time here. AncientWisemon, while he lived... well, all members of Witchelny are ultimately self-serving and independent, however if we were to have ever had a leader, AnceintWisemon would be it. Myself and my partner Dynasmon were the only two Royal Knights permitted to enter Witchelny, and even we had not the clout AncientWisemon wielded. So yet, I would say it would be a safe bet to say, Duke, if you became AncientWisemon that you would be able to visit here."

He shook his head and continued walking. "Where we are heading is a structure known as the Citadel of the Twelve Wisemen. It is one of the only buildings kept safe here. The very nature of Witchelny is chaotic, and often the very borders of the realm disintegrate or swell like the tide; even the very nature of time here is unsure. My partner Dynasmon, for example, once spent three years here without noticing while out on a brisk walk."

 

-

 

Seri smiled, walked up to her cloths and pulled her slightly tattered green dress across her wet body, chucking a little. "I think I need a couple new things to wear... Everything I own is either torn or ruined in the water."

she flicked her hair from her face, walked back to the gaping hole in the water, and gracefully dived within. The Envy-marked hole in the water gave a roar when she dove, then crashed together, filling itself in like it never existed.

 

-

 

Sal stretched on the Blimpmon. "So... bored..." he muttered. "Where the hell is that ship? Gungir I think they called it? Beh." he glanced around. "It's no fun when there isn't someone here with me..." he sighed a little, getting up. "That's it. I'm going to find something to do here." he said, standing up. "And if Gururumon wants to walk off on her own, well then, who needs her? I'll just find something to do here."

 

-

 

Ceila felt a rush back to her as she blinked open her eyes. She twitched groggily; her body felt weak and cold for some reason. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, noticing her surroundings were once again corporeal and she was once again clothed in her usual attire. She glanced around; she was in some sort of cave-type setting, and judging from the cold, somewhere not too far from where she had began.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aero blushed. "Well it has been a while i guess. Guess i wasn't used to it." she wrapped her arm around him. She was about to fall asleep. "mmmm...honey...you're not aloud to die." she said with a smile and snicker. She kissed him on the lips.

 

-------------

 

Zach and Millenniummon were looking down on the digimarines in the briefing room. They were in their own dimension, looking upon the digital world. "Hahaha. This is how we'll gain intelligence on the Digimarines. Just hide right above their heads. It's genius." Millenniummon smiled.

"And it was all your idea." He lifted his giant hand in the air. Zach gave him a high five. Despite the size difference. "And we can destroy them at any time."

"Ah-Ah-Ah. Not yet buddy."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Minerva dove through the envy marked hole and followed after Seri, her status as one of the two living Goddesses of the Digital World allowing her safe passage without meeting whatever grisly end was intended for whoever followed Seri the depths. She actually managed to shoot to within a foot of her despite Seri's lead and slowed down to match her pace, waiting to see what mysteries the other side held. She can't be looking for a clothing store..can she The Goddess thought Doesn't matter, there aren't any such things in the Digital World

 

"Neither are you darling" Ashu replied, kissing her back and covering her with his wings "Now, go to sleep my dearest, and when you awaken, we'll beat Daemon into the ground"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The sea sloshed against the shore, the tide beginning to pull in, as Seri's shape quickly formed from the particles in the air as a Seal of Envy appeared. She giggled a little, flicking a lock of her head behind her second, as Crabmon appeared on her scalp moments later, forming himself into a hairclip-shape like usual.

 

She walked up on the shore, shoeless, still smiling a bit. She inhaled. "Ah... this place always smells different from the rest." She smiled and wriggled her toes in the sand. "Now if I recall correctly, there's that building I made my home in... hopefully it still has the clothes I was dropped in the Digiworld with."

 

-

 

Sal smirked as he walked with the confidence of a captain aboard the Gungir. He smirked and inhaled, taking his first steps aboard the majestic vessel. "Such a magnificent ship. I think I'll take it for myself later."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Sorry.))

 

"Fine." Daniel grudgingly agreed.

"The United States Armed Forces have a few rules on morality, such as no drinking, no gambling, and no fornification. But we can't yet live up to these standards. We're just teenagers with hormonal urges, and that will bring us down if we don't satisfy those needs."

"I've seen you all in the hallways of this ship, and I know that some of you are looking at each other in ways that would be unacceptable back home. Those of you who I'm referring to, you show, publically I might add, our one weakness: the fact that we aren't real soldiers. The fact that we aren't the best choice to be fighting this war. The fact that we haven't gone through the strenuous training Marines normally do."

"The fact that WE ARE CHILDREN!!!"

"We may be children, but we can fight! We can kick Imperial ass! Hell, we eat it for breakfast!"

"But we do have affections for each other, and therefore, I am revising the morality codes to suit our needs."

"1. No matter what, we are still underage. No recreational drugs, tobacco, or alcoholic beverages. But I will be talking with the ship's engineers to see if we can renovate part of the gym into a game room."

"2. Gambling is allowed, but it will be monitored. If I or my staff see any sign of an addiction, we will be intervening."

"3. Last but not least, we are still teenagers, and we have formed bonds. You may...you know...but do it properly and be protected. I will be reinforcing regular check-ups, and if Medic Fields detects any signs of pregnancy, people will be kicked out of this unit!"

"Finally, I've been informed of some promotions, and other reasons to celebrate."

Daniel then signals to the nearby doorway, out of which Privates Jesse Cusac and Molly Minn, accompanied by their Burgermon, bring in an enormous birthday cake shaped like a bust of Edward Cullen from Twilight.

The PA then switches to the bridge, where the crew is singing "Happy Birthday". The rest of the people in the conference room follow suit.

Kayla looks like she's a deer in the way of an approaching car.

Afterwards, what looks like Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner walk in, and give their own birthday greetings.

Daniel turns to Kayla.

"Happy 16th, mon cherie."

He then kisses her on the lips, at which point Kayla loses consciousness.

The Twilight star lookalikes then transform back into Bakemon.

"Dammit! I knew it was too much for her! Someone go get some water!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach leaned up against an invisble wall of the dimension. "So...Why don't we just suck them in here with us?" He asked.

"Because there are a couple of digimon in there who can digivolve to mega." Zach nodded.

"But we can destroy them right? You're powerful enough." Millennniummon shrugged.

"I guess so...but not right now. Let's see if they notice us. And when they do, what are they gonna do about it. I mean, c'mon, they can't see us. We're in another dimension. So i guess it'll be a while."

"Oh...Okay."

 

-------------

 

Aero closed her eyes. She couldn't wait to get back up in the morning. But, she had a dream. A dream, of a beautiful creature right beside her. "Little Aero, I am UlforceVeedramon. Your Mega form, and fastest of the royal knights." Aero's eyes gaped open. She held out her finger, and UlforceVeedramon held out hers. When they touched, UlforceVeedramon disappeared. Aero woke up with a gasp. "I remember now!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Minervamon simply appeared in a flash of indigo DigiSoul "You have a house?" She asked Seri, walking up next to the Demon Lord of Envy's battery "How nice...and remote" She said smiling flirtatiously "And unlucky Zach isn't here to enjoy the view, and the beach" She grinned at Seri "I could enjoy his absence so much"

 

Jack gave his sincere but unsung birthday wishes to Kayla as the Twilight Bakemon walked inside, groaning audibly "Even in the Digital World I can't get away from that worthless waste of a movie" he sighed and lowered the DigiSoul field on the door "Women..."

 

Temblor nodded his agreement about the terribleness of Twilight and looked up and slightly to his left, looking Zach and Millenniumon square in the eye

 

"Remember what?" Ashu asked, his tail still around Aero's waist "Is something wrong, my darling?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...