ZhaneX Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 "Okay got it." Vincent said from the bar, grabbing the ingredients Liya had asked for, making the requested drink while also going and grabbing the white chocolate. At the same time he went and grabbed himself some sparkling raspberry juice he managed to find in the bar, pooring himself a glass before walking back to the bed and passing Liya her requested snacks."There you go. So if you don't have hypothermia I'd imagine that Taipermon's tail was quite warm as well. Warm and Marvelously comfortable, I wonder if-" Vincent laid back onto the bed, careful not to spill his drink, "-This bed can live up to that kind of luxury."BlackGuilmon was still lying in his bed, trying to think of a hobby to occupy himself with."...am I really so...what would Vincent call it?...Work obssessed?...damn, why can't I think of anything..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 Liya took a sip of the half orange/half coke and smiled, leaning back next to Vincent "Well, if I get cold, I'll be sure to huddle up against you" She said, leaning against him 'for warmth' and setting her chocolate on the nightstand against the edge of the bed, on her side "Unless you DON'T like naked girls huddling against you in the night" She said, laying back completely and shortening her jeans into bikini bottoms, at which point her DigiSoul turned red, to put the glass next to the chocolate with her DigiSoul "In which case, well, you're out of luck because I'm gonna do it anyway." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 Zhane looked on with a sort of entranced awe as the color of Liya's digisoul changed as she changed her jeans into a bikini bottom."Actually I've made it something a prefered habit over the last couple of years..." Vincent said rolling over so he was facing Liya as well as being a bit closer to her."Though I really like the color change, I've always loved everything red."Meanwhile in his latest attempt to find something to peak his intrests, BlackGuilmon had gone to looking at teh TV behind his bed."...you're the only other thing in my room...give me something to do." He stated to the machine, somehow thinking it might give him an answer, "...well come on!...Meh, this is pathetic."Losing hope, blackGuilmon slammed his head against the wall, causing a compartment to fall away, showing a shelf stocked with DVDs."...This might be something." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 ((I DIDN'T QUIT!!!))((SAKUYA DID!!!))Â Daniel and Kayla quickly got dressed, and decided to hold a very special meeting of the Digi-Marines."All Digi-Marines Command Platoon personnel, please report to Briefing Room 2." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 Mistymon gave a brief nod. "Good. After me, then." he said briskly, before walking through the tear in time-space, the makeshift portal instantly consuming with a flare of data, breathing out a small tongue of what seemed to be free Digisoul in the air. - Ceila sat quietly cross-legged in the strange emptiness. Oddly, she felt a strange... warmth. "Why am I here?" she asked with slight curiosity. 'I believe it is my time for my powers to be used again. However... there is a slight problem. It's taken me many years, but I finally believe there is one ready for my gift... if you'll accept it. Ceila blinked. She couldn't see the speaker, but she felt his presence. Oddly, he seemed to her like a kindly old grandfather, giving a gift to his favorite grandchild. She couldn't help but grin a little; she felt rather safe around his presence. - Sal whistled to himself as he continued to search the Blimpmon. "Wonder where the captain's cabin is..." he muttered, glancing around with curiosity. He turned to a small door, pulled on it, and chuckled when the handle stuck due to a lock. He chuckled to himself, fed a little green digisoul into it, then proceeded to solidify it into a pin in the shape of a key. He turned the metal object, moving the pistons in the door and causing it to unlock. "Well, that was easy." he said nonchalantly, frowning when he noticed it wasn't more than a walk-in storage closet. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 Aero blushed some more. "So what do we do now Ashu...Wait for another gigantic battle to start." She snuggled her head right under his, placing her hands up against his chest. Â ----------------Â Zach snapped out of his obsession over Seri's breasts for a moment. "So...do you want to start the mission?" He said rubbing the back of his head. Gizamon hopped up almost immediately. "Can we pleaasseee...I'm bored now..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 15, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 "Is that right?" Liya said playfully "How about naked Spanish women?" She asked, her accent thickening slightly as she spoke "Ever shared a bed with one of them?" she rolled over so her back was to Vincent and took another sip of her drink "Just like they sell in Germany" she told him with a smile. She slid farther away from Vincent to put the glass on the far side of the nightstand, in the process giving Vincent a nice view of her lower back tattoo, two roses, one white, one black, with their stems gently sloping towards her spine where they merged into a circle with a butterfly in it Temblor and Jack quickly sauntered over to Briefing Room 3, Jack deciding that the three of them could work together, Jack as the civilian head, Daniel as the Digi-Marines, and Temblor leading the wild Digimon that were flooding onto Huanglongmon's back. He hoped that the Lieutenant would find the compromise acceptable, because, while he had no qualms about beating his ass, he didn't want to do it in front of the other Digi-Marines. He and Temblor both absently noticed that Ashu was gone "Aero?" "Duh" "Nah, for now, it's our seventy-three month anniversary" Ashu said with a grin "Unless you forgot that is" he said, acting hurt but obviously only acting Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 Lance headed to the briefing room. He wheezed for he ran from the break room. "Have..you...guys...seen...Aero? Plus...i want to help. My brother...twin actually...is on the evil team...I wanta help him."Â Aero gasped. "It is...I'm so sorry Ashu!" She tucked her arms under his. She smiled. "This is perfect." she said with a sigh. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 "I think you owe me more than an apology" Ashu said, letting out a contented sigh, "After all, I even gave you a present" He told her, producing a blue box from seemingly nowhere and offering it to Aero. Inside it, lied two blue bracelets and something looking almost identical to a Holy Ring "I found your V-Bracelets and made you that ring" he told Ashu "It should give you your Future Mode when you're ready" ((EVERY DIGIMON can now become Mega and every human can manifest his/her Beast Spirit)) "Take it up with Ashu, whenever you find him" Jack said sternly, shutting the Briefing Room door in Lance's face Temblor chuckled when Lance mentioned Aero "Check the little Girlmon's room" he suggested Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 16, 2009 Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 Lance sighed. This sucked. "I don't think h...i mean she's in her room..." He traveled down the corridor. He sighed yet again. There was no action. He was not briefed on anything. He wasn't much help. Aero let out a joyish "Eeeeee!" She took the Bracelets and put them on. Then she took the ring and placed it on her ring finger. She snickered. "Does this mean you're marrying me or something." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
//Zeromaru// Posted December 16, 2009 Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 Sammy and Kotemon had chosen a room pretty close to the corridor entrance. It was small, but big enough for sleeping. And Kotemon was doing just that, he was laid out on the top bunk and was snoring loudly his arm hanging over teh edge, but still holding his sword. Sammy thought that this was rather strange, but kept on working. He was looking at anything that could help him. He had slept for a little while before, but had dreamt about Sam. He knew that he wasn't the real version, only a 'digital copy' as Sam had called him, but despite this he felt real. And he knew that he had to help his double somehow. So he was looking through the entirety of the ships memory. At first he tried to look for a way of removing the brainwashing that Ogudomon had over him, but he couldnt find anything. The same thing happened when he searched for a way to send him back to the real world. He had some luck when he started to look at the history of the digital world. Apparntley Ogudomon had tried to take over before, the same thing had happened Huanglongmon had brought humans to the digital world and Ogudomon had countered by doing the same. The humans that Ogudomon had brainwashed returned to normal after... Sammy felt a sharp pain in his head and suddenly had a nausiating feeling in his stomach. He felt like he was going to be sick, so he stood up and went to the door remembering his digivice on the way out. He had done what MarinAngemon suggested and had put the map of the Gungnir into his digivice. The Infirmery is that way, Sammy told himself before pulling his way holding his stomach. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 16, 2009 Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 "Can't say I've had the pleasure, course there's a first time for everything." Vincent admitted with a smile as Liya put her drink down, "And Germany? I thought you were from Spain?" he said somewhat jokingly.Looking down, Vincent took a nice look at the tattoo on Liya's lower back before gently placing his right index finger over the white rose, and his middle over the black one, tracing them down the stems until both his fingers were touching the butterly."This is very nice, how long've you had it?"BlackGuilmon was now glancing through the DVD collection he'd discovered."The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded, The Matrix Revolutions, Masked Rider the First, Masked Rider the Next, Iron Man, Star Trek, Star Wars A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, The Phantom Menace, The Clone Wars, Revenge of the Sith, Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, Return of the King...what the heck is all this?..."Glancing over at the TV, BlackGuilmon could see a thin slot at it's base. Opening one of the DVD boxes, he found the disc inside and decided to slot it into the TV. A moment later, the thing somehow sparked to life as "Star Wars The Phantom Menace" started up, going straight into the movie, while BlackGuilmon watched on, finally having something to occupy himself with. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 "I mean, maybe nature's calling" Temblor said, facepalming, "Azulongmon, do you really wanna walk in on a female blue dramon-to-be using the bathroom or taking a shower?"Â ((Azulongmon=Jesus Christ in Digital World))Â "Digimon don't get married" He reminded Aero "But, we did have Imperialdramon Paladin Mode unite our DigiSouls, effectively joining us for eternity" He smiled "Why else do you think I jump-started your memories?" He asked, kissing her forehead "I love you, my dear"Â "Europe is a small continent, a Spanish girl going to Germany is like a girl from New York going to Hollywood" Liya explained, smiling when Vincent touched her tattoo "I got the butterfly a little over a year and a half ago and the roses came six months later" She giggled to herself and sipped her drink "I think I'll get them colored when we get back"Â ((You should have had BlackGuilmon become a chef, just for some Tamers nostalgia)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 16, 2009 Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 The conference room was packed with both humans and Digimon alike as Lieutenant Andrews strode in, accompanied by Sgt. Bines."Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming.""Now, will every person and Digimon here who isn't in the Digi-Marines, please step outside for a few minutes.""We have some...sensitive...matters to discuss." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 16, 2009 Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 Lance pounded the door. "Just let me in. I'm bored. And i can be a big help....sorta..." Lance kept trying to open the door. He guessed it couldn't be opened from the outside. Aero's eyes got misty. "That's...that's beautiful." She whispered in a pleasured tone. She cuddled against him. "This is all so crazy...I just became friends with Lance a couple of days ago, and now im back in love with my former lover before we were destroyed." She looked down. "Hahaha..." She looked into Ashu's eyes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 "Lieutenant, would you be so kind as to let me stay?" Jack asked "Nothing I hear will leave this room, except to inform Emperor God Huanglongmon of your current plans, and on a absolutely as needed basis" His DigiSoul flared slightly "Or else, I'm requesting a word with you in private" he added, sealing the door with a burst of DigiSoul, effectively making it an electric fence to everyone but himself, Temblor, and Ashu "Hey, just shut up, go away, and find your partner" Temblor said, knocking Lance away from the door a second before Jack electrified it "Or does Aero mean so little to you that you won't bother looking for her?" "What's so funny?" Ashu asked, looking down in Aero's eyes and smiling "Are you laughing at me?" he asked, feigning hurt and loosening his arms, wings, and tail by the barest margin "That really hurts dear" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 16, 2009 Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 Lance shook his head and laugh. He flicked his hand in the air and walked off. "Fine, whatever. Last time I remember, she said she was off to the roof." Lance headed that way.  Aero squeeked. "No dear...it was just funny. It's been so crazy lately." She tightened the grip. She pouted. "But it's like you dont care about what i want to do with you." she said in a hurt tone, mimicking Ashu. ------- Zach snickered. He looked at Gizamon. "How about we go scare the poop out of some Digimarines?" Gizamon laughed."Sounds like a plan!" Gizamon gathered the data of Machinedramons passed and digivolved to Millenniummon. "It gets easier after a while." He ripped a hole in the universe as Zach jumped on his back. Zach followed a slight Digisoul signature. Slightly different to his own. "Brother!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 16, 2009 Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 ((Yay, I have 2 characters now!))((Also, my BlackGuilmon will be a film critic, live with it)) "I suppose it would be." Vincent said while still admiring the tattoos, "And color would be pretty nice. What color do you think you'd make the butterfly?"BlackGuilmon continued to watch 'The Phantom Menace', and was positively facinated by the movie. Though he was enjoying it, he couldn't help but notice all the little faults with the film every now and again, continually thinking how it could have been better and such."Watching this is pretty fun...but I think I'm having more fun judging it...hey, maybe that's what I can do for a 'hobby'!"Deciding to try out his new hobby idea, BlackGuilmon continued to watch the film, his tail slowly swaying in enjoyment. A young woman with long white hair strode down the halls of the Gugnir, glancing down each hallway she passed as though she was looking for something. Next to her, a small black mechanical Digimon walked along with her, also glancing down the halls."So where do you think we check in?" the Digimon asked, her voice making it obvious that she was female."Um...I dunno, I never had a chance to ask anyone...""Well...hopefully we'll find...someone...""I've got an idea." The girl suddenly stopped in her tracks and raised her hands up to her mouth, forming a cup, "HELLO!? IS ANYONE THERE?! GIRL WITH DIGIMON LOOKING TO CHECK IN!""Well...that's...an idea...I guess..." was all the digimon could think to say to the shouting girl. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 16, 2009 Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 ((OOC: Is it okay for me to take the Spirit of Ice yet, or do I have to wait for whoever's taking Light?)) Sal yawned. "Bored bored bored." he muttered. "Wonder where Gururumon is?" he muttered to himself, stretching out. "Well, so long as I'm on this blimpmon, might as well have some fun." he grinned and walked out of the bay, nodding at the various marines, and getting odd looks and some nods in return. He smirked. "I'm a natural!" he muttered to himself. - Seri yawned and stretched out. "I'm bored." she muttered, paddling to the pool's edge. "We should do something."Coelamon blinked and nudged her foot. "Like what, Seri?" he cocked his head. Seri paused, and smiled. "Oh! Hey, remember that metropolis back there? I liked it there. There was a lot of stuff to do."Coelamon paused. "Ogudomon doesn't own that place yet... does he?""No, but that's why it's special. It's got things we don't here." she smiled. "And nobody recognizes me if I put my hair into a different style and look nonthreatening, and you don't let your symbol show. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 16, 2009 Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 Zach paused. Then he freaked out. "Oh my Ogudomon!" Millenniummon's eyes widened. "WHAT!""We forgot Seri!" Millenniummon calmed down. He ripped where they had entered. Zach poked his head out. "Hey, do you need to go somewhere? I was going to take an entire fleet of Digimarines by myself, but we can dow whatever you want babe." Millennniummon rolled his eyes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 "Yeah, that was earlier" Temblor said "She's in the observation deck last time I checked" Temblor told Lance "Check there first, or go on a wild goose chase until you do manage to finally find her" "I was under the impression that you didn't know WHAT you wanted to do" Ashu said holding Aero as close as physically possible and kissing her forehead "But, fine, tell me what you want to do and I'll gladly do it" he said, tickling Aero's spine with his tail "One rose will be black, the other white" Liya said, letting out a yawn that seemed to shrink the strap on her DigiSoul top, a sure sign that her focus was slipping "The butterfly will be red with darker circles on the wings" "I heard her, actually" Zehn said "So shut your little...I wanna say mouth? Do you have a mouth?" He asked shaking his head "Either way, who are you, and do you have a Digimental or a Spirit?" ((Take it now)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 16, 2009 Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 "Black and White, and a red butterfly. Beautiful choices." Vincent commented before moving in closer to Liya, placing on arm over her midriff.BlackGuilmon had just finished the cronologically first Star Wars movie and was now writing down what he thought of it using a pen and paper he'd found under his bed. Finishing his 'review', he scrambled through his DVD collection until he found the second movie, 'The Clone Wars'. Grabbing the DVD out, he switched out the videos before sitting down for the next movie, his tail already swaying in anticipation. The girl looked over at the boy who had found her wandering the halls of the gugnir."Heh, finally I found somehow, I was starting to lose hope. Anyway, my name's Keila, holder of the Spirit of Fire, and this is my partner-" she motioned to the little black digimon next to her and let her answer."PawnChessmon, and yes, I do have a mouth, it's just covered in armor.""Yeah, so who're you? Are you the guy in charge around here?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 16, 2009 Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 Zach gave a thumbs up to Temblor. "Thanks dude. I owe you!" He ran towards the observation deck. It'd felt like forever since he'd seen her. Aero blushed. "Well...i wanna do what you want to do. Im your slave." She said with a wink and a giggle. Her whole body tingled from Ashu massaging her back with his tail. That made her giggle even more so. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 16, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 Liya smiled and yawned again, turning off the lights with a thought as her concentration finally lapsed and her DigiSoul receded. Luckily, the lights were the only source of illumination in the room so everything plunged into pure darkness, preventing Vincent from getting a free look at anything she didn't want him to see ((Zehn was actually talking to them ZhaneX, edit that post)) "Nope" Ashu said grinning "You tell me what you want to do, and I'll do it, gladly" He gave her a kiss on the lips "Within reason, of course" he added, his tail tracing circles around Aero's back again, tickling her "I love your laugh" he whispered, "And everything that there is about you, and I do mean everything" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Warden Posted December 16, 2009 Report Share Posted December 16, 2009 Duke followed closely behind Mistymon, a small puff of red smoke that looked like a pair of lips appeared when he entered it. It closed behind them. 'I'm being too trusting, I'm not even sure if this is honesty, or a trick to lure me into Ogudomon's hands. But I follow this path now, where it leads, hopefully is good' he thought. 'Mistymon, do you have any idea where we're going?' he inquired. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.