Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((Yeah! Get your Demon Lords right!)) The Commandramon gulped, and decided to be very careful in making sure that Belphemon couldn't escape, even if he wanted to.They then started to escort the Tamer and Digimon to the brig, while Belphemon went to a sole cargo chamber near the outside of the ship......exactly as Barbamon had planned. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((But i don't do that....It'll be Cyclonemon -> Megadramon -> Machinedramon)) Zach smiled. "Well...Let's go find my brother." Gizamon sighed. "How do you know he'll help us?" Zach smiled again."He's my brother, and he's a sucker for sob stories." Gizamon and Zach both Chuckled. They headed towards the Gungir. ----------- ((New character.)) Alex awoke. He was in some strange cave environment with a lake in the middle. He looked to his side. Lying there was a yellow ball. He tapped it. The ball wiggled and uncurled itself to reveal a Armadillomon. "Hi there!" Alex's eyes widened. He jumped back."Armadillos aren't supposed to talk!" Ash, the Armadillomon, sighed. "I'm not an Armadillo you twit..." -------------- Lance got out of bed. He could feel Zach's power getting closer and closer. "He's coming!" Aero came into the room with a digiegg in her hands. She looked at Ashu. "What do you think it'll be?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Vincent smirked a little as Liya picked one of his pancakes off his plate and took it for herself."Well, I did say I was fine with sharing, didn't I?" He said as a strawberry and two raspberries off her plate.He then noticed that she had picked up on him admiring her skirt, causing him to blush and look away for a moment."You look really good in a skirt." He said, turning back to her with a smile and giving her a quick kiss.BlackGuilmon meanwhile had been waiting in hisroom for several minutes, hoping for a steak to pop out of the air, or be delivered by a LadyDevimon, or something!"...ah screw it...I might as well watch another movie..."Getting off his bed, BlackGuilmon searched his collection and grabbed out the Matrix, putting it in before returning to his bed to watch it. Liya listened intently to Zehn's description of what had gotten them to the garden so quickly before clapping her hands together."That's so cool!" she exclaimed, "But I've gotta ask...what exactly are the chances that we would have gotten the Gate of Destiny treatment anyway?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Proto Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 As quick as a flick, Lee called out "Now Stingmon!" Then the insectoid creature used its assasin skills to quickly approach both Digimon. "Spiking Strike" he called as two purple blades of energy emerged from each arm and pointed themselves at Gizamon's and Zach's throats. Lee then casually walked up to the two and said in a mocking tone "So how was your day, Zacky ol' pal?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((Anyways, now for some modifications to the Digi-Marines roster...)) Kayla was now up and about, and was enjoying the party until Daniel got up and tapped his glass with his fork."Ladies, gentlemen, and gentleMON, thank you for coming here. I hope you enjoyed what every Twilight fangirl has dreamed of: eating Edward Cullen's face."Everyone chuckled at that joke."Now, I have a few big announcements to make.""First, Kayla, I have something to give you."He knelt down on his knee and whipped out a small box."Kayla, I have loved you for most of my life, and I know you reciprocate these feelings I have. I love you, plain in simple. Now, I have recieved permission from HQ to present this to you, at long last."He opened the box, revealing not a ring, but an emblem similar to that worn by Daniel himself on his uniform."Sergeant Kayla Bines, I hereby promote you to Lieutenant, Junior Grade." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Zach sighed. He can't believe he was caught off guard this easily. "So far it's been crappy. I'm roaming this world alone now, Gizamon is so much less powerful, And my girlfriend's cheating on me with a goddess digimon. So yeah, my day's been just dandy." Gizamon sighed."Yeah...It's kind of been a suck day...But i can digivolve i betcha! Into something different soon!"Zach shrugged. "Probably..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((Gururumon was walking behind Sal and presumably knows of Spirit Gates and is aware Sal wouldn't be able to enter. She wouldn't have a reason to enter if her master didn't, so she didn't. She was, obviously, the strategist of the Royal Knights, and she'd be a poor strategist if she weren't up to snuff on battle techniques of other high-class digimon.)) Gururumon raised an eyebrow. "Exactly what could be hidden in there?" she said doubtfully. "The inner coding of a ship is just black space to everyone. Completely useless to anyone except maybe a Spellcaster-type digimon who work in those kind of environments." Sal whistled a little, as he approached the black hole. "Gururumon. Have you ever wondered how a ship of this size appears relatively untouched? How many sister ships did the Gungir have that have survived?" Gururumon frowned. "Gungir is an Odin-Class warship made a while ago with about fifteen others of the same model. I don't believe any other than her have survived the various years, ships this large are simply impossible to keep in working order after a couple wars." Sal nodded. "Well then, I think I have a theory why this ship seems pristine compared to the others being scrapped. See, unlike the others, this one had a patron saint." "Patron saint? Like what, an Angemon or something?" Gururumon said doubtfully. Sal chuckled. "No... a patron saint, more like, say, the spirit of an dead awesomely powerful digimon whose' skill used to reside the forging of weaponry?" he said as he dropped himself into the hole, glancing around in the darkness until he stood infront of his 'treasure'. "There you are." he said with a wide smirk. "You're not the one I wanted, but I guess you'll do." he said with slight regret. "Oh well. Maybe I'll pick up Air later." Gururumon peered in through the dark window, eyes blinking. "Ah...I see..." she muttered, staring down the obvious avatar of at least half the Spirit of Earth. - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Kayla was shocked at this."But...don't I need to go to Officer's School or something?""Not yet. We'll do a crsh course while we're getting a refit at the Labyrinth.""And you? Are you getting promoted?""Actually, I was promoted yesterday. I just wanted to keep it a surprise until you popped in. Now I'm a full-fledged Commander!"Kayla hugged now-Commander Andrews."But...who's going to be heads of Red and Blue Teams?"Daniel whipped out several other packages."Alice, Garrett, I hereby promote you to Staff Sergeant and Team Leader of your respective teams."The two of them high-fived each other."Now, I am willing to take on two other Tamers here, not Digi-Marines, with a commission of Gunnery Sergeant, or a team's second-in-command..." ((Blackstone, you want your guy to be a Sergeant?))((And if so, what team? Red or Blue?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Proto Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 "Like I don't know how that feels.... Anyways hows Phascomon doin' I heard there was a attack on your side." Lee said as Stingmon tightened his grip on the two beings and said impatiently "Lets just get on with it already." Lee then considered that and then said "Alright Stingy. Alright heres the deal, either you give me your Digivice for destruction or you can feel why the digimon call him "The Insect Assasin"." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((Gliscor's character Lance is now Blue Team's new 2nd!)) Lance stepped forward, and Daniel handed him the Gunnery Sergeant pips."Lance Yusei, I hereby commission you as Gunnery Sergeant of Blue Team."The crowd cheered."Now, who's next?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 "They" Ashu corrected simply, giving his wife a grin "What will they be?" "Of course you think so" Liya said with a wry grin, taking a strawberry back from Vincent "Did I say you could have those?" she asked, feigning being offended "Either 0 or 100%" Zehn said "Depending on where you open the gate to" he took another bite of his apple "In theory, we can go anywhere in any world, but in practice, about two or three hundred miles would probably rip us to shreds" "I'll stay a civilian" Jack said, "But I do know someone that would like the job, if my word is enough to convince you of his merit that is, Commander." He added the last word after a beat and gave Daniel a nod "Congratulations, you deserve it, even if we don't always see eye to eye" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace Daimon Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((Checking for page hider...)) Barbamon and Lilithmon watched as their plan started to unfold.Once their agents were on board, they would find out how to get into the Labyrinth.Then, the Imperial forces would move in, and capture the Labyrinth, trapping the precious equipment inside.It was foolproof! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
//Zeromaru// Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((Facepalm. Sorry guys I got mixed up with Belphemon's different modes. My bad.)) Sam and Impmon were being roughly marched down another very similar corridor to the last one. "You do realise that Belphemon is Sloth and not Rage? Right?" The boy asked his partner."Of course, but these idiots obviously don't." Snickered the small demon digimon. "I could use a Dadadada Kick to break my cuffs if you need." Sam sighed."No not just yet, but keep that in mind just in case." ((Oh Yeah and YRPOtaku Sammy is laying unconcious in the infirmary. Forgot to tell you before.)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((Anyone else wann join Red Team?)) Celeste tended to Sammy and his partner in the infirmary as Daniel offered the commission again. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Lance bowed after the applause. "This is all so sudden." He said with a chuckle. He accepted the badge. "Thank you Commander." He bowed yet again. ((What are the babies going to be?))----------------- Zach cocked his head. Gizamon nodded. "WATER CURE!" Gizamon sprayed The stingmon back with a jet of water. While Stingmon was distracted, Zach and Gizamon ran. "We can't fight him right now, you're too weak, and i don't know how to get you to digivolve." Gizamon nodded again. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Vincent feigned surprise as Liya took the strawberry back."Oh? You take a whole pancake from me, but I can't have three little pieces of fruit? That's not very nice." He said before leaning in a giving her a deep kiss, which he didn't seem to want to break any time soon.Meanwhile BlackGuilmon was getting a bit freaked out watching The Matrix. He was about a third of the way through it, at the part where Neo wakes up in the pod. The whole 'Machines Enslave Humanity and puts them in a simulated reality'-thing reminded him a bit too much of the Digital World. Well, the 'simulated reality' part anyway. Either way, he continued to watch on, despite his...concerns. "Oh well that's good to know..." Keila said relieved at the odds.Jumping away from the apple tree, she moved over to a palm tree with coconuts hanging from the top, though too high for her to reach."Hey PawnChessmon, come over here."Hearing her partner, PawnChessmon walked over to her."What is it?""Gimmie." Keila said before grabbing PawnChessmon and lifting her up above her head, "Use your staff to grab me a coconut!" she exclaimed."...you could have just asked you know..." PawnChessmon said before reaching up with her staff to try and get a coconut. ((I know that this seems rather off topic, but Blackstone were you serious the other day when you said it would be possible for someone to have 2 sets of Spirits? Or was that just for dialogues sake? Just wanted to ask, or it's going to bother me forever)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Proto Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Quickly Stingmon shook his head and said "Thats it, theres a better way to track down those guys." Stingmon then touched a button on Lee's digivice, switching it to a Digimental the color of gold with several drills emerging from each side. Lee then was taken by surprise and then said "Hey isn't that a Digimental? How did we get that?" "Remember I had this when you got me from Huanglongmon now hurry!" Lee then clicked the Digivice button while his hand was powered by green Digisoul. "Armor Digivolution!" suddenly the Insectoid reverted back to Wormmon then transformed into a metallic beetle sort of creature. "Searchmon!" the digimon cried as it pushed Lee onto its back. "Its easier now GO!" the beetle cried as it used the radar on its back to track down the escapees. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((What babies?)) Daniel replied "You're welcome." ((Seriously, who wants to be Red Team's 2nd?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Sal smirked to himself as the Spirit of Earth merged with his inner core, causing a pulse through his entire body and digisoul as he was converted into a Digital Entity. He smiled a little as he felt his potent digisoul caress the contours and curves of his new core, as if it were welcoming it as a part of his body. He let out a deep breath, shimmering with green digisoul, and watched the small 0s and 1s fade into the sky. He flicked his fingers, forming his digivice from nowhere, and he smiled a little as he saw his Spirit displayed prominently on it. He crushed the device in his hands, reducing it back to digisoul, and walked back outside the hole. "Well, that was conveinant." he said with a smirk, quickly sewing back the hole in the ship's coding and reforming the old gate. Gururumon paused. "Sure there won't be any repercussions for removing the spirit?" Sal shrugged. "I guess it'll get damaged like any other ship will. Not my fault, I'm just taking what's mine. The ship can't have my spirit." he muttered, walking though the spirit gate. He smiled a little, and breathed deeply when the scent of fresh fruit met his nose. Gururumon followed behind him, looking more wary. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((Y-tak are you just ignoring Jack now?)) "Give me ten seconds" Jack said, closing his eyes and silently conversing with Huanglongmon. He nodded once and slowly opened his eyes "Three seconds" he said flatly as a DigiCore appeared on the stage, about six feet in diameter "Ladies, Gentlemen, Gentlemon, meet Marcus Fidelias, and BladeKuwagamon" He said simply as the DigiCore faded away to reveal a human in silver armor, designed for maximum mobility, except for his right forearm, which was adorned with a BladeKuwagamon, "My candidate for Gunnery Sergeant" Marcus didn't say a word, he simply nodded at Jack, awaiting the Commander's answer "You offered" Liya said before she was kissed. When Vincent finally did break the kiss, she breathed and said "I didn't" with a wry smile, eating the strawberry slowly Zehn, now Arbormon, simply reached his stretchable arm out and picked off a coconut "Here you go" he told Keila, handing it to her while PawnChessmon was trying to bat one down ((One's completely up to you, the other I won't tell)) ((BK is getting another set, ZhaneX)) ((Anyone know the hexadecimal for a darker gray than this? Also, rep if you get where Marcus's name comes from)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((Not accepted yet.))((Sal vs New Guy.)) Daniel walked over to the new guy, looked him over, and suddenly saw Sal walk in, and looked him over."Dammit! Both of these candidates look excellent, but I can only choose one!"The Commander suddenly had an inspiration."The two of you, fight! Winner gets the commission!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((...BK?))((Also, Marcus Daimon? yeah, lame guess)) "Oh now that's just cruel." Vincent said jokingly before quickly grabbing another strawberry and biting into it so that half was in his mouth, half wasn't, "Try getting this one back." He managed to say despite the Strawberry in his mouth.BlackGuilmon was writting up his latest article as he finished The Matrix, which he liked more than Star Trek and all the Star Wars movies other than The Empire Strikes Back, which was still his favorite. "Oh thanks Zehn!" Keila exclaimed before realizing that she had dropped PawnChessmon to take the coconut. She was quickly crouched down and helping her partner up, "Oh I'm soooo sorry PawnChessmon! I just really wanted a coconut!""Yeah...I figured, anyway, I'm fine." She responded, picking herself up off the ground before seeing that Sal had somehow gotten into the garden alot sooner than expected, "Oh crud, how'd you get in. I thought you had to walk up here for an hour." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Aero grinned looking at the digiegg Ashu held. She kissed him on the forehead ---------- Zach looked behind him. "We're being followed." "QUICK! Give me some digisoul." Zach shrugged."Okay. Digisoul...CHARGE!" Zach surrounded himself with Digisoul that engulfed Gizamon. "Gizamon digivolve tooo...Cyclonemon!" The dinosaur like digimon slammed his giant arm onto the ground. "Ready to tussle! GRAHHH!" ------ Lance looked out the window. He saw a giant dinosaur digimon with 1 huge arm. "Zach? It can't be...He had a Deltamon..." --------- Alex looked around, walking beside Armadillomon. "Where are we...and who's in charge here?" Armadillomon pointed up. "Lord Ogudomon...I wonder where he is?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((...Sal is now occupying two separate spaces in space. There is only one possible explanation for this.And it shall be glorious.)) Sal blinked as he saw he was in a room with several high-ranking military types."Wait, what now?" he said in a confused tone. "Candidate for what?" he paused, face drawing grim. "You aren't going to try and strap me down to some table somewhere? Do some 'not strictly necessary' surgery? Is that what I'm a candidate for? Being probed with scalpels and probes?" He pointed at the man with a digimon for a blade-arm. "You! You have a scalpel with you! That means you're the one who wants to dissect me! Well, I'll have none of it!" Sal whipped green Digisoul from his hand, forming into one long, sharp blade to rival BladeKuwagamon. "EnGarde monsier!" he said in a challenging posture. "Let's you and me fight!" - Sal blinked as he saw he was in a room with several strange-seeming Spirit Warrior types.Sal chuckled a little. "Well, figured you needed a spirit to get through, so just like teenagers fake ID... I found a spirit." he shrugged. "Wasn't nearly as difficult as you guys made it seem. You can find these things just laying about everywhere. I mean, I was just minding my own business, and POOF! I'm the Warrior of Earth. Not what I wanted, but beggars can't be choosers." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Liya shrugged and took the strawberry out of his mouth with one hand "There" she said holding up the strawberry "Where's my prize?" "She's got armor, she can handle a fall like that" Zehn told Keila "Though, I always thought PawnChessmon came in pairs, one black, one white. Right?" he asked the tiny soldier Digimon "Where's your albino twin brother?" "You have got to be ****ing me..." Marcus said, his DigiSoul glowing bright white around his left fist. He crossed his arms at the wrist "BioMerge Digivolution activate!" he said in a slightly louder tone of voice. In a bubble of DigiSoul, BladeKuwagamon and Marcus were replaced by a red Digimon with golden armor "MetallifeKuwagamon!" He then held up one hand "Homing Laser" he/they shouted, five beams of energy shooting out of his/their fingertips Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.