ZhaneX Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 "Prize huh, how about this." vincent said, grabbing another strawberry.Placing it in his mouth, Vincent moved in and pressed the strawberry in his mouth against Liya's, opening she'd take up his offer of 'sharing'.Halfway through The Matrix Reloaded BlackGuilmon had already started immitating the impossible karate of the characters. With minimal success. "Ah yeah, I suppose you're right," Keila said before turning to PawnChessmon, "Hey yeah, I've been wondering about that too, where is your brother?""Feh, who knows, who cares?" PawnChessmon said coldly as she brushed herself off, "A long time ago we ruled his little 'Chessmon Empire' as siblings. He ruled with rules, I ruled with my staff. When the kingdom got attacked one time, I got taken out by a surprise attack. Lost alot of data. I took the...opportunity to run away from there. I hated that little coward to be honest. He was always so dependant. Maybe my time away will do some good for both of us." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Gururumon grunted as she listened to the story, shaking her head. "That's a horrible way to run an empire." she argued. "Those in the field must always take care to keep the Commanders who stay behind the battle lines remain safe. There will always be more warriors, but the ones who can keep the peace of the people without force and win battles with their mind rather than their muscle are always of the greatest importance."her voice was taking on a slight German accent, like it did whenever she spoke of anything from her Royal Knight existence. "If you ruled with the power of your land, it is your duty to take care of your weaker, less battle-oriented brethren. You are a Chessmon, surely you recall the rules of the game. While the Queen is the most powerful piece, the position of most important lies within the comparatively weak King." She finished, and began to groom herself with her tongue. Sal, meanwhile, was busy trying to climb a nearby tree for a coconut. "Coco goodness..." he grunted, climbing up the straight tree. - Sal, meanwhile, was busy fighting with the newly biomerged enemy, dodging and leaping out of the way of the various lasers in somewhat choreographed movements. He smirked after he rolled beneath the last one, swinging his sword over his shoulder. "Not very 'homing' of lasers, are they?" he boasted. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Liya smiled and bit the strawberry in half, holding her mouth near Vincent's "De..." She started before herself, Vincent, and BlackGuilmon were suddenly next to the pool, which was emitting a dark violet glow "...licious" "Millenniumon and his battery have betrayed us, removing our sole insectoid Digimon from the equation." Ogudomon said simply, turning to Vincent and BlackGuilmon "You are to infiltrate the Digi-Marines and provide an ample distraction allowing Liya to sneak aboard their flagship and find any and all information related to the whereabouts of the Plant DigiMemory, secure said DigiMemory, and come back IMMEDIATELY!." Ogudomon's roar shook the walls of the room "Failure will result in a slow and painful death. Understood?" Zehn, meanwhile, noticed a large hexagon with beetle horns on it "Oh son of a..." he muttered, his voice trailing off "I have a bad feeling about this..." Marcus/Blade's lasers circled around Sal again, this time going for his back "Do we really have to put up with this farce?" He/they asked Daniel "Huanglongmon's Civilian leader already vouched for me, isn't that enough?" They/he pointed at Sal and fired off five more Homing Lasers "He doesn't even have a partner" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Proto Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Searchmon was taken aback by the arrival of the giant digimon. Silently he descended and lightly put Lee down to face Zach and then flew up to face his new foe. "Alright, you want a fight? You got it big guy, now eat my Screech Wave!" The insect digimon fired a sonic wave of sound that would incapitate most digimon that would be in the range. Quickly, Lee fiddled with his Digivice, trying to discover a way to assist. "Ah what the heck, Digisoul Full Charge!" Lee's hand became covered with Digisoul and then formed into some sort of crude flail weapon. "Alright here ya go pal!" yelled Lee as he swung his arm around and aimed a blow at Zach. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Vincent and BlackGuilmon were visibly surprised at suddenly being in the presense of Ogudomon. Vincent was also somewhat annoyed as what could have been a great moment with Liya had been disturbed. BlackGuilmon meanwhile, while at first annoyed at having been interupted while watching his movie, was quickly at attention when he realized that Ogudomon had summoned him."Yes my lord, of course. Your Will Shall Be Done." BlackGuilmon said with a firm tone.Vincent meanwhile was still just annoyed."Feh, fine," He glanced down at BlackGuilmon while scratching the back of his head in annoyance, "guess it's time to go suck-up.""...Indeed." BlackGuilmon replied calmly. He had begun to warm up to the term 'suck-up', taking it as a term of admiration from Vincent and a complement to his loyalty."Sorry, guess we'll pick this up later." Vincent said, turning to Liya and giving her a quick kiss before turning around and heading off, quickly followed by BlackGuilmon."So, how're we getting there?" BlackGuilmon asked."Simple." Vincent replied, pulling out his digivice as his hand charged with a pitch black digisoul, "We fly in.""Isn't that kind of obvious?""Ogudomon wants Liya to be doing the infiltrating. We're the distraction. What's more distracting than a giant armored dinosaur flying in front of your airship?""...agreed."Reaching the exit of Ogudomon's headquarters, Vincent jumped up, seeming as though he'd land ontop of BlackGuilmon, but as he was in the air, he charged his digivice with the digisoul he'd made, digivolving BlackGuilmon to BlackWarGrowlmon, who filled the gap in the air between Vincent and BlackGuilmon, leaving Vincent his metallic shoulder."Let's go." Vincent said, pointing outwards to where he was fairly certain the Digi-Marine air fleet was."Right." enganging the boosters on his back, BlackWarGrowlmon rocketed out of the HQ and towards the Digi-Marine airforce. "You think I care!?" PawnChessmon exclaimed at Gururumon's comment, "Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he was helpless, but he isn't. Most don't tend to know this, but KingChessmon has one of the most powerful attacks in existence. But does he use it? Noooo, that little coward just always hid behind me! I got tired of it after all those years. He's just as strong as me, I'm hoping that leaving him alone for a bit will get him to stand on his own two feet.""Well, I guess that's a good reason." Keila said in understanding of her partners reasons, "Sort of...oh ah, Sal, isn't that kind of dangerous!" she exclaimed, seeing Sal climbing a tree trying to get a coconut, "Be careful!"She then walked over to Zehn when she saw him acting a bit weird."Hey Zehn, what's wrong?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Sal smirked a little as the lasers converged around him. "Ah, really? DEVI-GUARD!" he yelled, as the blasts of power instantly slammed into a black dome of power, briefly taking the form of a pair of shadowed wings, bracing his sword with the techniques. He slashed with his sword a couple moments later, dispersing the barrier after the attacks had been neutralized, smirking as a small digimon had appeared before him; a flying dark, bat-like creature with bright red talons."Meet DemiDevimon, my partner." he said with a smirk, tilting his sword a little so it glowed. DemiDevimon gave a smirk and roosted on his master's shoulder. "Sorry, this isn't going to be as easy as you thought." Sal boasted. - "Somewhat dangerous, yeah." Sal admitted, still climbing up the tree trunk. "But it's worth it for Co...co...goodness..." he grunted more, as he neared the top. He grunted more as he flexed his legs around the trunk, trying to sturdy himself enough that he could grab the precious nut. Gururumon sniffed. "And I was rather powerful as a Royal Knight. Perhaps not the strongest, but certainly strong enough to destroy the average Mega barely thinking about it, and yet it was my duty to stay behind the lines. Strategists and people whose worth lies mainly outside of battle have the duty to protect themselves as much as physically possible and leave the battling to the soldiers, because they can't afford to die, no matter how strong they may or may not be." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((Wouldn't a giant armored Knight be more distracting?)) Liya was now on BlackWarGrowlmon's opposite shoulder "Hey!" She shouted "I'm supposed to infiltrate, I can't really infiltrate if you leave me behind now can I?" Zehn showed her the DigiMemory "I'm firing the damn gardener" He told Keila, setting it back on the pedestal "This is the Insect and Plant DigiMemory, also known as the Key of Nature, which is one of the keys to the swords Ogudomon is held by. We already lost the Key of Metal, we can't lose this one." he sighed "Only problem is, now Ogudomon can track it...and us..." "And the moron works for Ogudomon..." Marcus added sighing "Seriously, can I just stop holding back and kill him?" he asked the Commander, firing a barrage of Homing Lasers, strong enough to revert DemiDevimon to a DigiEgg in a hit "Such a pain in the ass..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 "Hm." Sal frowned, snapped his fingers and formed a digivice, before immediately slamming his digisoul into it. DemiDevimon burned with Digisoul power, but didn't digivolve."DEVI-GUARD!" they called again, once again blocking all the beams. DemiDevimon seemed a little tired out, but shook it off and seemed alright. Sal was scowling. "What the -HELL- was that? I have a DemiDevimon as a partner so you assume I'm with SATAN? What the hell kinda screwed up logic was that?" he crossed his arms. "And you said something about killing me, too! Really, how joyful. Bravo, no really, BRA-VO." he said, loudly and obnoxiously clapping. Demidevimon blinked and flapped his wings a little in a similar clapping motion. Sal walked around. "Everyone, let's give a big hand to the metal insect who wants to kill other humans over them having batlike partners. We're with you all the way, Mister Sociopath!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((Where's the fun if I just go with ChaosGallantmon everytime?)) Vincent looked over BlackWarGrowlmon's head in surprise upon hearing Liya's voice."Oh ah, sorry. I kind of thought that Ogudomon would call back Minervamon, but since she's apparently otherwise occupied, we'd be happy to give you a ride. We'll fly above the fleet and drop you off ontop of the mothership, then we'll continue onward with our distraction.""Oh, I can't wait for that part!" BlackWarGrowlmon chimmed in."Yeah, just make sure not to hit the ship we drop Liya off on okay, that would be a very bad thing in about 7 different ways.""Care to name them?""I'd really rather not. Let's just go, I can see the fleet already." Vincent finished while pointing at the approaching fleet, "Climb man, climb! We can't let them see us before we drop Liya off.""Got it." BlackWarGrowlmon replied, angling his thrusters downward so that he would be propelled higher into the air. "Still, he didn't even do a great job of strategizing. In a pinch, sure, he'd come up with a couple of good plans, but for the most part he was too dependant on me. What good is a king who can't lead the majority of the time...I just hope that he's learned how to be a real leader by the time I go back home..." PawnChessmon said, her tone sounding somewhat sad by the time she was done ranting.Keila meanwhile was looking at the DigiMemory with facination, seemingly forgeting the coconut obsessed Sal."Wow...it's pretty...if it's the Key of Nature, shouldn't you be the one to guard it, considering that your Spirit sort of, y'know, embodies nature?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Warden Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 OOC: He means me Zhane, though I usually prefer the abbreviation BH. Oh yeah, I'm not auto giving myself my beast, Sakkakumon is pretty much the strongest of the beast spirits, and it wouldn't be as fun to fly around as an enormous symbol of a religion, despite the fun idea I have for it, but I'll only use it when I'm fighting a large creature, like Belphemon Rage Mode or Leviamon. Duke hid a smile from Mistymon, no doubt the wizard wasn't in the mood for shenanigans. 'If they are very specific, ask them the specific location of the human named Ceila in the Digital World. Also, could you ask them the location of the beast spirit of steel, I figure it would be more useful than Mercurymon when fighting the Demon Lords, since I doubt my mirrors could stand their attacks. From what I saw the Coelamon do, Leviamon would be massive, though, of course he would be. I'm not fully familiar, but I know he must've been based on Leviathan. Actually, who are all the Demon Lords?' Duke rambled. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Zach saw how his opponent had made a weapon out of his digisoul. "Wow, that's really cool." He said with a grin, bending backwards to dodge the blow. He fell down though. Cyclonemon covered his...ears..."Ahhhh...That's soooo irritating! HYPER HEAT!" Cyclonemon shot a giant Laser from his mouth. --------------- Lance came into the room where Aero was. "Aero we need to....Is that A frieken DIGIEGG!" Aero blushed."yea....." Lance shook his head. "Well leave it with Ashu, we gotta Go!" -------------- Alex heard a voice in the cave. Armadillomon replied, "Hey, Lord Ogudomon, Can you help my tamer. He's a bit on the shaky side right now.." Alex shook his head. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 "Your partner's the Anti-Christ, of course you're with Ogudomon!" Blade said, popping off his horns and throwing them at Sal, "Emit Blade!" He shouted, Marcus taking over again "Homing Laser!" "Why not just Digivolve him to ChaosGallantmon?" Liya asked "The Digi-Marines and Knights have Megas too you know, and, if you Digivolve him, I can just hop on the tip of the lance and you can stab me into the ship, in addition to drawing their attention outside" Liya said smiling at Vincent "Problem is, as Arbormon, I can't touch it because I'll have too much metal, and as Petaldramon, I'll be too big to fit in this room" He told her "And as me, I'm not really good at fighting gigantic ass dragon/cyborg Digimon" He noticed Keila's stunned look "Trust me, not as random as you think, those damn things are EVERYWHERE" ((Megadramon, Gigadramon, Machinedramon, MetalGreymon (and variants thereof), WarGrowlmon (Variants thereof), WarGreymon (variants), Chaosdramon... am I missing any?)) ((BH, would you mind fighting Minervamon in the big finale? Goddess of Wisdom vs. AncientWisemon's reincarnation?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 "Uh, well, the thing about that is..." Vincent began."...I'm not that confident flying as ChaosGallantmon..." BlackGuilmon coughed out, a bit embarassed."Yeah, what he said. I bet he could if he tried, but he just kind of, won't.""Hey, is it my fault I'm more confident in a pair of rocket boosters than a cape?""No, I agree with you. Besides," Vincent turned to Liya, "Even if they do have Megas, he can turn into ChaosGallantmon as soon as we reach the fleet...which I estimate will be in about five minutes..." Vincent said turning back to the fleet, which was now a fair distance below them, and still a bit ahead, "We'll drop altitude to drop you off in a minute, unless you think you can turn your digisoul into a spring or cushion or something and jump." Vincent said jokingly. "Really? I haven't seen that many dragon/cyborgs...still I guess there must be at least a few." Keila said, "Though I don't get one thing, why can't you touch it when you're metallic?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Proto Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Searchmon managed to barely dodge the attack with a rapid turn left, but still got slightly burned on his right side. The insect winced in pain then intensifyied the sound to a almost earlobe breaking noise. Lee actually tossed the Digisoul flail out to the Ogudomon serving scum, he couldn't have him die could he. "Just hang on pal, you're not gonna die today, I'm just bringing you to a old friend of mine." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Zach smirked. "And who would that be?" Zach tried to turn his Digisoul into a weapon, but all that came out was a grayish-black axe. "Heh...I can work with this." He countered the flailing...flail. "And by the way, I don't work for Ogudomon anymore pal!" Cyclonemon on the other hand was not fairing too well. "Gah! This noise is bugging me...haha get it you're a bug and..OW!" Cyclonemon became enraged. His giant arm caught fire. He then lunged out at Searchmon, striking with it. ------------ Lance was riding on AeroVeedramon's back to the battle. He hope he could make it in time. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Proto Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 "Oh funny you'd ask. His names Huanglongmon and he's gonna take you and your partner in just like he did for me." He then circled his flail around again, preparing for another attack. Meanwhile Searchmon created a dense sound wave to soften the blow of the fist, but he still was hurt by the attack. "Hey your not to bad yourself, Huanglongmon could use a guy like you." The digimon then floated higher into the air and then picked someone else on his radar. "Hmm I wonder who could that be..." he pondered as he flew out of range of the dragon's fists. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Zach blocked the attack then let his weapon fade away. "Huanglongmon...I don't know...right now, i'm done taking orders." Cyclonemon also stopped his attack on Searchmon. He nodded. "Yeah...I don't know either...." ------ Lance and Aero landed on the ground. Creating a crater beneath them. "Zach, stop this foolsih fighting at once!" Aero nodded in agreement. But Zach didn't even pay attention to him at the moment. But when he did, Zach ran over to Lance and gave him a hug. "I've missed you bro..." Lance patted him on the back awkwardly. "But...Aren't you evil? Aren't you going to try and destroy me?" "Maybe later, but right now, i'm just happy to see you.." He chuckled. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Daniel watched the fight intently."You know, just because he has a DemiDevimon as a partner doesn't mean he isn't on our side.""Yeah! I mean, most of the Digi-Marines have Virus Digimon for their partners!" Kayla chirped.Several Digi-Marines agreed with their new Commanding Officer (CO) and Executive Officer (XO). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
//Zeromaru// Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Sam and Impmon were thrown roughly into the cell and landed hard on the floor. "Hey aren't you meant to be the 'good' guys?" He shouted at the leaving Commandramon. When they had disappeared he whispered to Sam. "Shall I use my kick yet?""No not yet we have no reason to escape." Sam cooly told his partner, "So until we do, conserve your energy." He sat down on the bench adn laid back against the wall as best he could with his hands locked behind his back. Sammy wished he could escape from his current situation, but he was trapped and he hadn't told Kotemon where he was going so the digimon was probably still asleep. "HEY SPEAK TO ME!!" he shouted, but there was still no sound. DAMMIT he screamed inside his head, compared to his shouting the mental screaming he was doing echoed inside his head. No not inside his head. It was really echoing. "Hello?" Sammy thought quietly. Even this seemed like he was speaking quite loudly. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 "Oh! You're awake!" Celeste exclaimed.She was still in her lab coat as MarineAngemon hovered over Sammy's bare chest."I was doing some tests when you woke up." she explained."You sure hurt yourself." ((How did he hurt himself?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 Sal easily leaned backward and guarded against the tossed blade with his Digisoul-created sword, grunting a little as he was pushed back a couple feet. He glanced at the beams, once again called for DemiDevimon and erected a shadowy barrier to block the attack. He chuckled a little bit. "Mister Sociopath, I know you're a Sociopath as it's pretty much you're name, but I would assume even you would find 'Antichrist' a little bit hyperbolic in this case. DemiDevimon wouldn't hurt a fly, he's too shy to even talk too much." He smirked and scratched the batlike creature beneath his chin with a finger, which the small Virus seemed to enjoy. Sal chuckled. "In fact, he's so shy that unlike other Tamers who act as batteries for their more powerful digimon, DemiDevimon is MY battery." he glanced back at his partner. "No offense, of course." Demidevimon blinked, and nodded. Sal chuckled. "Well, with that covered, all I can say is... DEVI CLAW!" he yelled, energy transmitting from the small Virus partner of his into his sword, causing it to glow bright red. Sal slashed theatrically, causing a crescent slash-beam to emit from his blade towards the metal enemy. - Sal stretched out in order to get his coconut, grunted as he felt his legs slip, then yelped as he hit the ground, his thigh muscles having slipped from the bark of the tree. He groaned and rubbed the back of his head, thankful that he mastered the art of subconsciously using his digisoul to reduce the damage from impacts like that. Unfortunately, it still hurt a lot. "Screw it..." he muttered, groaning, and glaring up at the Coconut tree. "I'll get it my own way." He held his arm out and snapped his fingers again, once again doing a stylish turn while his body burned with green digisoul. His digivice formed from the digisoul, as he held it to his side. "Spirit...Evolution!" he called, allowing his Spirit to come forth and create a Fractal Code on his right hand, quickly scanning it into his digivice. The Digivice gleamed with an affirmative, quickly assembling the armor of his spirit and fusing it with the human body. ..."Grumblemon!" he called after forming. He blinked and looked at himself. "Hunh. Well, what do you know." he said with a smirk. He hadn't grown any, but he was now outfitted with a variety of pieces of armor, that from just looking at them, seemed masterfully crafted. His arms had grown longer and thicker, with a strange tattoo on either side he couldn't read. He reached up to his head and found a long, flowing pointed cap there, like one would expect of an elf. At the end of the hat was a large spiked metal ball, which for some reason, didn't feel too heavy to him. He walked over to a small pool of water to take in his reflection. His face hadn't changed TOO much, for which he was thankful. His armored collar pulled up higher than usual, covering a good portion of the lower part of his face, while the hat was worn low and covered a good portion of the top of his face. From what he could see though, the only change to his face had been a strange tattoo across the bridge of his nose and between his eyes, and his skin tone had changed to a more bright yellow color. ((Yeah, I'm not giving Sal the distinctive Grumblemon Nose, I draw the line there.))- Mistymon grunted. "The Seven Great Demon Lords are Barbamon of Greed, Beelzemon of Gluttony, Belphemon of Sloth, Daemon of Wrath, Leviamon of Envy, Lilithmon of Lust and Lucemon of Pride. Each of the Demon Lords individually could pose a global threat to the Digital World as a whole- Even the Royal Knights couldn't take a Lord on a one-against-one battle. We tried, mind you, and were destroyed for our trouble, though we took some of them with us. The only digimon individually stronger than a Demon Lord in existence right now would probably be Lord Huanglongmon himself, who can't exactly fight in his current state. " He paused. "There's reason to think that the Demon Lords of now aren't quite as strong as they were formerly, though. I believe it has something to do with Ogudomon and those Digimemories he wants to collect. Ogudomon managed to awaken them, but I don't think he managed to draw out their true power yet." Mistymon paused and chuckled. "And yes, Leviamon is as you put it, big. There's actually a few out there that would argue Leviamon is a sentient continent more than he is a separate digimon. He's also among the most dangerous, because dying to him is more permanent than usual. Commonly, if a digimon is destroyed, they simple reformat into a digiegg. If you are consumed by Leviamon, however, you will never escape. Your egg will be trapped in the behemoth's belly forever." He turned to the alter. "Wise ones, please tell unto me the location of one named Ceila within the digital world!" The one named Ceila may be found within co-ordinates 234-900 block, in the shadow of the Great Pillar. Mistymon nodded. "That's actually not too far off from where we were. A few miles east." he rubbed his chin slightly. "And Wise ones, please tell unto me the location of the Beast Spirit of Steel, the resting place of the remaining portion of AncientWisemon's power!" There was a shudder, and the response came only after a few moments. Here. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((Wait...I'm confused...))((There are TWO Sals?!?)) Daniel realized that the fight was taking forever, and ordered some more root beer. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Warden Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 OOC: You forgot Tankdramon and Darkdramon, also, sure, why not? Duke was confused. 'How can that be? I have not collected the spirit yet, and I doubt it would just magically appear in my digivce. But I wouldn't put it past being with the realm of Witchelny' he reasoned, then remembered the previous statement. 'Leviamon, if that is the case, then I'll do everything in my power to get those consumed by the beast, if he is not at full strength, then it would prove easier to defeat him. But firstly, we need to get Ceila, where is the great pillar located?' Duke added. 'Lucemon, Lucifer. Barbamon, no idea. Lilithmon, Lilith. Daemon, demon. Leviamon, Leviathan. Beelzemon, Beelzebub. Belphemon, no idea as well' he thought. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
//Zeromaru// Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((He didn't. He was mentally assaulted by ogudomon. Damn these connections to evil counterparts.))The light hurt his eyes as they opened. Sammy couldn't remember a thing, he knew that he had been looking through the computer. After that his mind was a blank. "Were am I?" He asked, his head was throbbing and his stomach felt like it was a bommon and its fuse was running out. As he got used to the lights, Sammy's eyes refocused and he saw that there was a person standing over him. "Oh Celeste..." He looked from side to side, it looked like he was in a hospital. Oh. I must be in the infirmary. His mind connected the dots... badly, Makes sense since I fell like I'm dieing... Oh No I'M DIEING!. "Um Celeste. Why am I here?" Sammy asked in a very uncertain way. ((Oh yes. Events leading up to the infirmary. Walked down corridors, doors opened, walked in collapsed...)) Sam felt the tight feeling in his chest disappear. Sammy must be safe now. He let himself have a small smile. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 18, 2009 Report Share Posted December 18, 2009 ((For the record, Barbamon is derived from Barbatos, and Belphemon is derived from Belphegor. Also, yes, there are two Sals. No, that was not planned before hand; One person just happened to say my character entered a room when he was entering a completely different room, so I made two Sals in order to make that work out.)) Mistymon nodded a little. "I wouldn't put it past being located in Witchelny. AncientWisemon did spend a lot of his time here. Mistymon shook his head. "The Great Spear is one of the great Ice Spears in the Ice Zone. The biggest, obviously. I know where it is." he said with a pause. He then stared at the box in the center and paused. "You know... I think I know exactly where the Beast Spirit you're looking for is." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.