Jump to content

Digimon Rise of the Demon Lords [PG-16/Accepting by PM/Need Sprits] READ PAGE 1


Blackstone Dresden

Recommended Posts

"Well, I suppose so, but I certainly wouldn't say it's the only reason. I would never deny that your being hot and naked is a bad thing, but I also wouldn't deny that I'm also doing it to make sure you don't get cold or lonely." Vincent said sincerly, "I can be a nice guy sometimes. Just not around enemies...or men."

Halfway through 'Return of the Jedi', BlackGuilmon was loving it. Not as much as 'The Empire Strikes Back', but more than every other movie so far. He quickly wrote down that out of the 6 movies, his top 3 were: 1: 'The Empire Strikes Back', 2: 'Return of the Jedi', 3: 'The Clone Wars'. Finishing that, he went back to totally focusing on the movie.

 

"You guys are pretty funny, you know that?" Keila said with a giggle, "A gentleman and a german dog, what a pair!"

"Heh, you guys certainly are...interesting..." PawnChessmon turned towards Gururumon and held out her hand, "I'm PawnChessmon, nice to meet an intelligent, well mannered Digimon. Much better than that rude little rock from earlier."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Whoa!" One of the Commandramon was shocked by the sudden appearance of Belphemon. "Where the hell did that thing come from?!?"

The other Commandramon then realized that none of the guests on board had an Impmon.

Come to think of it, he had NEVER seen a Tamer with an Impmon.

"Say, who are you two anyways?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Ummm. We are new on board we just flew in." Sam said while staring at Belphemon. Impmon was poking the sleeping digimon with one of his fingers.

"Yeh. We came in through that door over there." He said pointing down the corridor, "We should probably go to the captain first, before seeing Sammy."

"You know what, I think you're right Impmon." Sam bowed lightly towards the Commadramon, "Thank You for your help. I am sure we can find the captain by ourselves." He turned to look at Belphemon once more. "You should probably do something about that thing. I think its one of the Demon Lords."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Temblor bounded over the Giga Heat Viper "Gravity Press!" He shouted, slamming his full weight down on Millenniumon, which was quite considerable due to his pure size and speed

 

"Yeah, Magnamon would just love that" He grinned "Just what the Royal Knights need, a fourth Veemon form" He kissed Aero "Even though they got it right on the second try" he said holding her close "Besides, we can have a DigiEgg whenever you want you know, we don't have to wait"

 

"But you're nice to naked Spanish girls?" She asked, moving even closer and laying her head on Vincent's shoulder, her long hair smelling like a hybrid of strawberries and roses

 

Zehn sighed "Gururumon, does this guy have an off switch? Or a mute button?" He asked the girl "More importantly, how do you fit into this whole situation? I'm the Spirit Warrior of Wood, she's Fire, what about you?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Duke nodded solemnly, it seemed right. 'It isn't hard to see the chaotic nature of this place, all these lights reflecting off my are lighting me up like a christmas tree' Duke remarked. 'But three years on a simple walk......wait, why would he go for a walk in such a chaotic place, I know it has a curious beauty about it, but wouldn't the Digital World have sufficed?' he inquired.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gururumon sighed. "Unfortunately, no, he does not. He's like this all the time." She glanced up at PawnChessmon, nodded, and shook the hand offered to her. "Likewise." she added.

 

Sal chuckled. "How do I fit in? Are you implying one needs to be a Spirit Warrior in order to come into play in this situation? Well, in that case, I'll just need to get one of those Spirits. Fire and wood... I think I'll take air. Air sounds good, we need air to live. I need air to live, to be frank, and I think if I must show favoritism towards a particular element, it best be one I need to survive." he said, looking somewhat serious about the matter.

 

Gururumon raised an eyebrow. "You can't get a spirit just like that."

 

"Then what would be the qualifications, then?"

 

"You said then twice. And you'd need to find the spirit on your own."

 

"I know. And where would I find this spirit? And I know."

 

"Usually in a place pertaining to their element..." Gururumon mentioned, trailing off slightly as her tail flicked. Sal laughed aloud.

 

"Well then, I'm in luck. There's really no place more pertaining to the element of Air than, you know, fifty hundred feet above the ground in a flying warship. I expect I'll pass by it any moment now."

 

-

 

Seri giggled, brushing a lock of hair from her face. "Either's fine with me." she said coyly, before letting Minervamon drag her, running towards the building on her own. The house seemed untouched despite being abandoned for a large amount of time, probably due to the lack of dust particles in the Digiworld's air and its general timeless qualities. One could leave for a hundred years and find their home just as they left it, unless someone else moved in while they were gone.

 

-

 

Mistymon shook his head while they continued to walk. "Each member of the Royal Knights has a specific job or specialty they embody. I embody Justice, and am the Internal Affairs enforcer of the Royal Knights, punishing those who abuse their power and clout and bringing the rest into line when necessary. Dynasmon's job was similar to mine, however, his job was EXTERNAL affairs; it was his job to bring other, weaker digimon into line and execute those who were a menace to the public. As part of his job, he was to wander across the digiworld, bringing with him the justice and power of the Royal Knights to the lesser beings that would elsewise never see us. As such, he had to enter Witchelny at times in order to make sure the Spellcasting Digimon are obeying the law."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Millenniummon was smashed by the force of Breakdramon. "GRAHH! Get off of me!" The data of Machinedramon took it's arms and threw Breakdramon off of him. While Breakdramon was flying through the air, Millenniummon shot another Giga Heat Viper at him.

 

-------------

 

Aero blushed yet again. "Well....do you want to have a digiegg honey?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

'Wow, you Royal Knights aren't exactly the most popular bunch are you' Duke remarked. 'But it sounds as if you and Dynasmon really connected as friends and I guess partners, considering that you both shared a similar job. But can we leave now, I think I'm starting to go blind, even though in this form I don't even have eyes, unless they're on the other side of my face mirror, you just never know really' he added.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Tehe, you really are a funny guy Sal!" Keila said with a giggle, "Funny's always a good thing. So Zehn, about that tour?"

"Yeah, tour..." PawnChessmon said before turning to Gururumon and whispering to her, "I was really hoping that he did come with an off switch."

 

"Of course, who wouldn't be nice to Spanish Girls?" Vincent said with a small laugh.

When Liya rested her head on his shoulder he gentle rested his head over hers and took a deep breath in, smelling her hair.

"You smell wonderful...would you believe my favorite fruit is strawberries?"

BlackGuilmon finished the last Star Wars movie, and after finishing his article for it, he realized there weren't any more movies left in the series. He was disappointed now, thinking that no movie could possibly be as good as the last six he'd just watched. Nonetheless, he found the next movie in the pile, 'Star Trek', and slotted it into the player before sitting down to watch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"More than partners." Mistymon said with a chuckle. "While we were not born brothers, when we were accepted in tandem as Royal Knights, our Digicores were attuned to one another at the deepest level." He paused.

"But no, we were not friends. As I said, it was my job to keep the other Royal Knights in line, and it would be impossible to do so if I developed a relationship beyond a professional association with any of them. That said, Dynasmon wasn't bound by the same rules I was. I believe he considered me a friend."

Mistymon paused and cocked his head. "Indeed, considering several remarks he made in retrospect, I believe he considered himself my lover. I would not know; He was deleted while protecting me from Leviamon, when I made a mistake that cost me in battle. Leviamon consumed him, and his Digiegg has not appeared since. I would assume that it still rests within the beast's stomach." he said in a nonchalant voice, then nodded.

 

"The Citadel is just here. While we must stay here a brief moment longer, with a roof above your head, you will not have the same visual overload as you do here." he mentioned, while passing into a large, dark chamber.

 

-

 

Sal gave a flourish and slight bow. "It is my pleasure to serve as an object of your amusement, Milady. By the way, what's you're name?

 

Gururumon sighed. "So did I."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Sal should take Earth since both he and Grumblemon are annoying tools))

 

"He does realize that the Spirit of Air is a girl in REALLY slutty lingerie right?" Zehn whispered in Gururumon's ear so Sal couldn't hear "Seriously though, what the hell is so important about him?" He then turned to Keila and said "Of course, in one moment in case someone else decides to invite himself along" he said, aiming that last part at Sal.

 

"You act like I'm not the first goddess that's wanted you" Minerva said, opening the door to Seri's little house and then locking it when they were both inside. She made a note that all the curtains were already drawn and that Seri was still in her bra and panties "You do realize that you can't run around the Digital World in your underwear right? Especially if you bra doesn't close anymore"

 

Breakdramon simply landed sideways in the air and ran vertically up absolutely nothing to dodge the Heat Vipers "What a rank amateur" he said, leaping off the nothingness and onto absolutely nothing, this time at an angle "Infinity Boring!" he shouted, his drills again firing at Millenniumon

 

"You think you're ready?" He asked smiling "We'll need to give him or her to a human though, unless you don't want him or her to fight the Demon Lords"

 

"Especially the naked ones with lower back tattoos and low inhibitions" She said, kissing him "And I believe that whatever my hair smells like is your favorite fruit" she winked and shut her eyes, drifting off to sleep in that moment

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Millenniummon rolled his eyes. "This is lame..."

((Can he digivolve to ZeedMillenniummon?))

Zach shrugged. "Just try." Millenniummon sighed. He tried dodging most of the drills. But some of them hit him.

 

----------------

 

Aero glanced away. "I just hope it'll go to a good person..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Oh must you make my every comment a line?" Vincent said in a tone of mock offense while still not moving his head away from Liya's, "Okay, maybe I exageratted. Strawberries are my second favorite fruit. To eat, my favorite fruit is raspberries. For smelling though I love the scent of watermelons. Either way, strawberries are my next favorite."

Vincent was silent for a few moments before noticing that Liya had fallen asleep. Smiling in the dark, he took one last whiff of her hair before falling asleep himself.

BlackGuilmon had just finished Star Trek, a far newer movie to the original Star Wars movies, and he'd loved it. He still liked 'The Empire Strikes Back' more, but he had just loved Star Trek! Writing down his opinions once more, he glanced at the clock. Seeing the time, he decided to finally go to sleep. First though he dragged the TV out from behind his bed so that is was in front and facing it. Putting his favorite movie in, he let it play at a low level, the familiar lines of his favorite film sending him off to sleep.

 

"So, how about it Sal?" Keila asked, "Want to join us? And come on, I told you didn't I? My name's Keila! I could have sworn I mentioned it before..." Keila then overheard Zehn whispering to Gururumon, as did PawnChessmon.

"Huh," Keila said in thought, "I wonder if I'd look good as the Spirit of Wind..."

"Don't worry about it Keila, you're the sexiest Spirit of Fire ever." Her partner assured her.

"Oh, PawnChessmon! Thank you!" Keila exclaimed, giving her partner a big hug.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Mhm, I dunno, I'd think a male variant of the spirit of Wind would fit him more. It's hard to be all snobby and higher-class when you look like a hobgoblin. Besides, as Kazemon, all he needs to do is yell "Hey, Listen!" every so often to become the most annoying prick in existence.))

 

Sal chuckled. "Why, of course I will! Even though I know this ship like the back of my head, I'd of course be willing to give it a once-over. Especially with companions like you two." he said with a smirk and wink. Gururumon just sighed.

 

-

 

Seri chuckled. "Of course I can't." she said, walking over to the closet and examining the wardrobe within. "When I was plucked from the human world, Ogudomon was nice enough to allow me my selection of what to bring from there. I assumed I'd need a few changes of clothes, for obvious reasons." she said, looking through them with a critical eye. Her eyes stuck on a simple azure skirt. "Hm... green's really more my color, but Azure's been growing on me ever since I became Leviamon's partner..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Duke's lipped curled into a knowing smile. 'I see, well, should I get my beast spirit, I'll fight to get him back for you, true love is the most beautiful thing in the world, provided that, the lowers in question may not exactly be the most beautiful things in retrospect' he remarked. 'So the citadel will tell us the location of your partner right?' he said on topic.

 

OOC: Oh yeah Gliscor, it's Moon=Milleniummon first, then Zeed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((No, and I'm letting him skip Moon because Moon's just a crystal...lame...))

 

Temblor then raked at Millenniumon with his shovel arms "Go away" The demolition dragon said "And take your battery with you!"

 

"He or she will" Ashu assured her "Or else I'll just eat the bad people until a good one comes along" he said jokingly "Though no one will be good enough for our little Mon or Womon"

 

"You'd look great" Zehn said smiling "There's always the chance you can find another Spirit you know, sometimes two different Ancient Warriors get reborn into the same Spirit Warrior" he sighed and turned to Gururmon again "Seriously, why him?"

 

((And the camera would then cut to Duke if this were a TV show/movie, also, Blaze, that's where the funny would come in, since of course he'd think he'd look like the epitome of Digimon manliness))

 

"Every comment...is a line" Liya mumbled in her sleep, nuzzling against Vincent's neck. When the two woke up, approximately a minute after they left the pool but 7 hours later in their subjective time frame, Liya was nowhere to be found and Vincent had lipstick on his neck, which was weird because Liya wasn't wearing any.

 

Minerva smiled "How about the indigo one?" she asked pointing at a similar skirt, only about a half inch shorter and indigo "But less talking, more removal of clothing" she said, clapping her hands and wrapping her arms around Seri

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach wasn't even paying attention to Millenniummon getting his ass whooped. He was to busy staring at Seri. Then getting angry at Minervamon for flirting with his girlfriend....again. "Hey Millenniummon...I'm gonna go down there for a sec."

"Sure Zach, whatever makes you happy. I'll just fight for my life for a bit longer." Millenniummon grabbed Temblor's Shovel arms with all three of his, making sure that Temblor couldn't move. "And by the way, you came here, so you go away! GIGA HEAT VIPER!" The fused beam couldn't miss. Temblor was right smack dab in front of him.

"Looks like you've got this handled." Zach jumped through the portal where Seri's 'house' was located. He opened the door. "Hellooo. Babe, you in here?"

 

--------------

 

Aero giggled. "He or She will be really powerful." She felt her stomach again. Then kissed Ashu. "But we can keep it for a while right...so we can be parents?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vincent was always groggy when he woke up, but one thing he was able to tell was that Liya was gone. Feeling a tingling on his neck, he rubbed the spot and then looked at his hand, seeing a lipstick stain.

"...was she even wearing lipstick?" vincent said quietly to himself, still very groggy.

Getting dressed, he waked out of his room and walked over to the pool, immediatly crouching over the edge and dumping his head in the water. BlackGuilmon soon trudged out of his room and proceeded to copy Vincent's actions. Soon the two of them brought their heads out of the water, gasping.

"Fwah, hah...Morning." Vincent said gasping.

"Eh, fwuh...yeah, morning..." BlackGuilmon replied, recovering his breath, "So, how was your night loverboy?"

"Eh? Oh...actually, I'd describe it as...peaceful."

"Peaceful? I've never heard that one before..."

"Yeah...me neither actually." Vincent said before picking himself up, "Let's go get something to eat."

"Yeah, right." BlackGuilmon said, following after his partner.

As they walked, Vincent raised a hand up to his mouth and yelled out.

"HEY LIYA?! YOU STILL HERE?!"

 

((Blaze, I rofled at the LoZ:OoT joke.))

 

"Why thank you so much!" Keila said, picking herself up and turning to Zehn, "And if I were to get both sets of Spirits, I could use the power of wind to boost my powers of fire! Win-Win! Plus I hear that the Beast Spirit of Wind is one of the hottest Digimon ever."

"Still like I said Keila, you're sexy even as the Spirit of Fire. Or should I say 'hot'?" PawnChessmon stated with a slight giggle.

"Yeah, I know, but a change of outfit, and power, would always be cool...and that wasn't a great joke..."

"Yeah, I know." PawnChessmon said.

"Anyway, let's get going!" Keila exclaimed, grabbing Zehn and Sal by their arms and dragging them off in the direction opposite the rooms, "Where to first?!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mistymon chuckled. "True love? Duke, true love is the most dangerous thing in this world and any other, and you would do to remember that. It changes people, you see, in ways they couldn't imagine. My job is to stay stagnant, the same. I am to the the rock of the Royal Knights. Therefore, my duty can't allow me to be in love."

He nodded.

"The Citadel holds the answer for many things. Finding my partner will be simple."

He walked up to the alter, which was a small, black, featureless box. He paused over it for a second, then removed his flame sword, flicked it around in a circle three times, and stabbed it into the top, slicing into the rock like warm butter.

The block shuddered a second, then glowed with purple light. A few seconds later, it displayed a bright screen before Duke and Mistymon. Mistymon nodded. "Wise Ones, reveal unto me the location of my partner; the human Ceila." he paused, while there was a brief rumble.

 

"No Human exists with the name Ceila"" it responded.

 

-

 

Ceila blinked, and flexed her paws. "What... am I?" she wondered.

 

'You are a spirit warrior' she heard herself respond.

 

-

 

Seri paused and considered the skirt, then giggled with a small blush when Minervamon draped her arms around her. She glanced at the goddess coyly. "I don't have much clothing left -to- remove, you know." she said with a smirk, toying at the strap of her bra briefly.

 

-

 

((Meh. Even so, Earth has no given Fusion Spirit, so I'd probably be forced to use AncientVolcamon, which is already taken.))

 

Gururumon chuckled a little. "Well, Spirit Warrior, we already have a large amount of conventional warriors. I am a master strategist. I know the value of consistent variables, foresight, premeditation and skill. I also know what the effect of a single wildcard, a single random variable, would have on a single spreadsheet."

 

Sal, meanwhile, was making varied plane and whooshing noises, apparently trying to test out how owning the spirit of air would work, until his arm was grabbed and he was willingly dragged off by Keila.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Actually, I found a decent enough fusion for the evil warriors, I think you might like this: Koboldmon

 

Duke looked at the box. 'True love is as mighty as any weapon, once you experience it, you change for better or worse. More importantly, magic box, can you tell me the location of the beast spirit of steel?' he inquired before he heard the answer. 'If she's not in the Digital world, then she might either be dead, sent back to the real world, or.......has a spirit of her own' he deduced.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Temblor looked at Millenniumon "Do you see this?" He asked "He doesn't care about you one bit! He's more than happy to let you die" He slammed his drill tail at Millenniumon again "And, for once, he'll get his wish"

 

Begone, pest Minerva thought as Zach got zapped away from the door like it was electrified, which was impossible in the real world, but hurt like hell in the Digital World. The jolt sent him into the water where he was 'greeted' by a horde of Phantomon and MetalPhantomon. She smiled "Too much" she whispered in Seri's ear, gently biting her earlobe

 

Liya's head poked out of the door to the room. She was sopping wet and clad only in a DigiSoul towel that was just barely long enough to prevent indecency "Can't a girl take a shower in peace?" She asked, reforming her towel into an unzipped jacket and black DigiSoul jeans "I guess not" the still soaked girl said, not really caring about the fact that she was still wet

 

"So you think the enemy to death?" He asked "Then why were you in the Spirit Warriors' deck. If you're no one special, you should be five decks below" he let out a startled grunt as he was dragged by Keila and quickly caught up with her after regaining his balance "The observation deck? Or maybe the Green Aromatic Readily Developed Edibles Deck" he sighed "Who the Hell named THAT place?"

 

((Make one up))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Cause i just totally didn't blast you in the face -_-'))

 

Millenniummon's expression went blank. He didn't feel the pain of Temblor's tail smashing into him. Just the feeling of being hurt....His eyes turned serpent-like. He growled like he had never before. He had loss control of his emotions. He was now an instinctive killing machine. "GRAHHHHHHH!" He started rapidly swinging all of his arms at Temblor, shooting random Heat Vipers as he did.

 

Zach freaked out. He swam near the surface. "jabroni...i know you did that Minervamon!" He swam towards the shore as fast as he could. He rammed the door and fell onto the floor. "Seri...you here?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vincent glanced over at the door to the room as Liya came out soaking wet. Blushing slightly at her being in only a tower, it went away as she turned her digisoul into her normal clothes as he walked up to her.

"So you were in the shower! How did I not hear that?" he said facepalming himself jokingly, "So how'd you sleep?"

"I slept fine, after I watched 7 different movies..."

"I wasn't asking-wait, what?"

"...I found a hobby..."

"Oh...okay, good for you..." Vincent turned away a little befuddled by BlackGuilmon's declaration, "Anyway, how'd you sleep Liya?"

 

Keila stopped suddenly, leaving the two guys she'd dragged along hanging on her arms.

"Lemme see, I like the sound of the Green Aromatic Readily Developed Edibles Deck!" Keila looked upward in thought, "Wait, that long overblown description sounds alot like 'The Vegetable Greenhouse'...oh well, let's go!" Keila exclaimed, tightening her grip on the two men's arms before continuing to drag them to Zehn's suggested destination. PawnChessmon meanwhile was struggling to keep up.

"Man, why is she so hyper active!" The little Digimon exclaimed, nearly out of breath.

 

((If you want, I can make up an Earth Fusion Spirit. I love making stuff up.))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Hunh, Koboldmon actually doesn't look half bad. Well, for a Grumblemon evolution anyway. Main reason I'm against the idea is that I detested Grumblemon in Frontier.... >_> can you blame me?))

 

Seri smirked, and made a sound that definitely would have been a purr, had she been a feline. "Well... now that you mention it... I do need to replace my undergarments also..." she said slyly, undoing her clumsy knot holding the two sides of the severed garment together.

 

-

 

Gururumon kept up and shrugged her lupine shoulders. "Don't know, but long legs help." she said with a hint of a smirk.

 

"That, or the Soylent Green manufactury." Sal said with a smirk, allowing himself to be dragged along and even running with her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Temblor smiled "He hates you" He told Millenniumon "He'll delete you in a heartbeat for that pathetic girl, and she doesn't even like him" Then Temblor simply vanished, bits of Breakdramon scattered here and there as he left Millenniumon to his own madness

 

Minerva's lead Phantomon stuck his scythe out and clotheslined Zach with it "We'd like a word with you actually" A MetalPhantomon said "About your total disrespect for your master"

 

"Spectacularly" She announced "And Digital World showers aren't like Earth showers, there's no water just flowing data that cleanses your skin, like a spa treatment"

 

Minerva smiled "Allow me" She said, untying the knot in a mere moment "Still too much though" she added

 

((No one liked Grumblemon, Gigasmon was better though))

 

"I think someone was gonna acronym garden and couldn't think of an N word" Zehn said, glancing at Sal "Now who would be dumb enough to do that?" he asked

 

Gotsumon was still in the wall

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...