Jump to content

Digimon Rise of the Demon Lords [PG-16/Accepting by PM/Need Sprits] READ PAGE 1


Blackstone Dresden

Recommended Posts

Zach and Millenniummon jumped back. Zach with a suprised look on his face. "Whoah! Can he see us."

"He shouldn't be able to. He might." Millenniummon said also in shock.

"Hmph. But what can he do about it?"

"Nothing! Hahah!" Zach and Milleniummon started laughing hard. Then Zach looked into another part of the digital world.

"I'm keeping an eye on you Minervamon."

 

-----------------

 

Aero wiped the sweat off her forehead. "My past...I remember everything..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Jack...overload me with your DigiSoul" Temblor commanded

 

"What?" Jack asked, barely above a whisper, matching Temblor's volume precisely

 

"Overload me with DigiSoul, disintegrate me into raw data if you need to just do it" He looked his partner in the eye, his eyes in fierce determination "Someone's watching us, someone Ashu fought, someone that Ashu and I can trace" He looked back at Millenniumon and Zach "And I need to beat them to within an inch of their lives before the good Lieutenant up there starts spilling some of our plans and reveals information to the enemy" His eyes never faltered "Do it"

 

"DigiSoul Charge!" Jack said, barely above a whisper "Overdrive!" He poured as much DigiSoul as he could into the green Digimon and he was soon no more.

 

Breakdramon landed on whatever ground there was in Millenniumon's dimension, directly between him and the window to the Gungnir "Gravity Breath"

 

"Oh..." Ashu said, wrapping his arms and wings around the dragon "Isn't that a good thing?" he asked "You remember our life together..." his voice trailed off "You remember Daemon killing you..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach stepped back a couple of feet. "Holy Huanglongmon! How'd he get in here!" Millenniummon looked sharply at Zach.

"How do you think i know! He probably just fused in here as soon as he was disintergrated into data." He looked back at the digimon who had entered his Dimension and smirked. "That was pretty clever what you pulled off," He flung all of his arms in the air, "But now you have entered my domain! Now may i ask of your name so i can destroy you quickly."

 

------------

 

Aero took a breath. "I love remembering all about us Ashu....But i remember the pain of seeing you killed, the pain of seeing myself killed..." She started to cry. "And i don't want it to happen again!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A large explosion woke Kayla up.

She snapped up to see a gaping hole in the conference room, which led to a hole in the chest of a familiar adversary.

"Some birthday this is turning out to be..." she muttered as she called over Beta, ready to Bio-Merge.

But Daniel held her back.

"Sergeant, as your commanding officer, I hereby order you to stand down."

He then smirked as the point-defense guns on the Gungnir, as well as several other nearby ships, aimed at Milleniummon.

"He may be powerful, but he should know better than to teleport into the middle of an enitre fleet!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"What?! Vincent said with a comically overblown tone, "Get rid of my smirk, that's one of my finer points! Although I suppose if you insist..." he said, shuffling closer to Liya again before proping himself up and giving her a kiss on her cheek, "G'night I suppose." he said with a sweet smile as opposed to his earlier smirk.

BlackGuilmon finished writing up his review on 'A New Hope' and was now slotting in 'The Empire Strikes Back'. Looking over to the clock on his wall, he could see just how long he'd been watching the movies, but he just couldn't stop!

"I guess this is what it feels like to be doing something you actually enjoy!" he said to himself in joy at finally finding something he liked to do other than fighting.

 

"Hmph! Well I never!" PawnChessmon grunted before headbutting Gotsumon in his general stomach area with her steel helmed head, giving her a chance to get her staff back before walking away down the hall to her room.

"Ah, yes I heard you tell us about the rooms, I just couldn't believe it for a moment there. Thanks you the directions, I'm just going to make sure that PawnChessmon's okay..." Keila said before rushing off after her partner. She caught up with the small machine digimon just a few meters from their rooms.

"Are you okay PawnChessmon?" Keila asked.

"Yes, just fine. Though I'd be better if our rooms weren't next to that rude little rock." PawnChessmon replied with a huff.

Keila let out a slight giggle, "Yeah well, try to get along okay?"

"If he stops insulting me, fine."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Uh can we have the Millenniumon thing be him vs Temblor?))

 

"My name is Sir Temblor the Breakdramon, formerly Sir Quintus the Examon, the largest Royal Knight and Emperor of all Dragons" He roared again and fired his Gravity Breath at Millenniumon again "And I'm here to kick your ass into the Dark Ocean"

 

Ashu held her close and let her cry into his shoulder "You never will" he vowed "I'll never let you die, and I'll never let myself die either" He closed his eyes "After the Demon Lords are all dead, we'll never have to hurt again" he promised

 

"Good night" Liya said, laying on her side with her back to Vincent and shivering in the cold, trying to either sleep or focus her DigiSoul. She was too cold for the former and too cold and tired for the latter

 

Gotsumon came flying into the far wall between Keila and PawnChessmon, his head completely buried within the wall to the point where his shoulders were just barely visible

 

Arbormon devolved back into Zehn and calmly walked up to the girls, acting like he didn't just knock his partner through a wall "He's sorry" He told PawnChessmon and Keila "He'll try to shut up from now on"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Millenniummon dodged the attack with ease. "Gravity is of no use here. In my world your gravity effects would not cause even the slightest damage, i control everything. I could leave right now. Then destroy this dimension. And you along with it." He smirked. "But i think beating you will be fine." He bent over placing all of his arms on the ground, revealing his two giant cannons. He also opened his mouth. "Giga Heat Viper!" He shot giant rays from his mouth and cannons.

 

-----------

 

Aero stopped crying and looked up at Ashu. She wiped her nose. "That's good. I just want to stay with you...and Lance..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vincent set his head down to get some sleep, but as he did he could feel the vibrations caused by Liya shivering through the bed. Trying to help her get warmer, he moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You're not too cold or something are you?"

BlackGuilmon was halfway through 'The Empire Strikes Back', and so far found it to be his favorite. He had gone past writing reviews during the movie, as he didn't want to lose track of a single moment of the film. Instead he had started memorizing every part of the movie.

 

Keila was shocked into standing still for a few moments after Gotsumon had gone flying by, while PawnChessmon could do nothing but laugh, and laugh, and laugh. After a few moments Keila regained her senses and gave PawnChessmon a light tap on the top of her head to get her to stop laughing.

"Now now, I thought I told you to be nice."

"Bu-but," PawnChessmon wiped a tear in her eye caused by her laughing out of her eye before looking up at Keila, "But it was just so~ funny!"

"Yeah yeah, but still, be nice," Keila said before turning to Zehn, "Thanks for that I suppose, it made her laugh at least." She said pointing down to PawnChessmon, "But is he going to be alright? I know he's made of rock and everything, but still..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((He can't destroy dimensions actually, I'm pulling the plug on that power right now))

 

The windows to the Gungnir and Seri's house rushed at Millenniumon like they were solid objects, reflecting the Giga Heat Viper attack back at him "I know" he said, grinning and roaring "Infinity Boring!", his drills shooting at Millenniumon

 

"He has his own world to go to though" Ashu said sadly "He and Jack and all the other humans can't stay here forever, people that love them will worry" He kissed her forehead "It would be like if I simply vanished and never came back. Do you really want to put the other humans through the heartache that would cause?"

 

"Nope" Liya said with a grin "I just wanted a hug" she rolled over in his arms so that she was facing him and, with a thought, turned both lights off "Besides, I'm far too used to having Minerva here with me when I'm sleeping to go back to having no one to hold me."

 

"Don't worry about it, I dropped that guy off a mountain and into a dried up lake bed once, after he found his toe, he was perfectly fine" Zehn said, smiling at Keila and PawnChessmon "Now, do you really want to just head to your rooms or do you want to go look around more?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Poop...XD. And when something hits a window like that, it goes through it, into that dimension.))

 

Millenniummon dodged his own attack. He wondered why the windows were sealed off. Maybe it was because of the other digimon. But he snapped out of thought when he was caught in Breakdramon's drill. "GRAHHH!" He screamed in pain as he flew to the side. Being able to fly would be nice. But his wings had been replaced with giant cannons and the soul of a Machinedramon. "Crap.." He covered the wound as best he could. "That's not cool..haha.." He slashed the air sending purple energy waves towards Breakdramon. "DEATH CLAW!"

 

-----------

 

Aero remembered that Lance had not been of this world. A tear dropped from her cheek. "You're right my love....but it will be hard...but he's not going to leave without his brother.." She kissed Ashu on the lips. "That always makes me feel better." She said with a bubbly smile and wink.

 

Lance knew his brother was close. He could sense his digisoul nearby.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sam and Beelzemon were alot closer now and they could tell that the dot they had seen before was a huge airship. Beelzemon revved Behemoth's engine and made them speed up to catch the ship. "Are you sure we need to be there Sam? I mean it's a digi-marine airship. It will be crawling with Huanglongmon's digimon." He was obviously trying to talk Sam out of it. But the human was having none of it.

"Yes we need to be there!"

"Fine. Behemoth take us there." The motorbike slowed and a portal appeared beneath it like it had before. Sam had never really looked around in this dimension. It was filled with ghostly images of digimon. And then it was gone, Sam, Beelzemon and Behemoth were right over the ship. Sam and Beelzemon jumped off and Behemoth dissapeared like it always did. Landing quietley the two made their way to a door leading into the ship.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Well if that's the case, you could have just asked." Vincent said while hugging Liya tighter, "I'm more than happy to make sure you have someone to hold you."

"Best. Movie. Ever." BlackGuilmon said to himself as he finished The Empire Strikes back. Of course, this wasn't exactly a reliable opinion considering it was only the fifth movie he'd seen in his life, but out of the Star Wars saga at least he seemed to find it the best. Stopping briefly to write up some notes, he quickly moved to pop the final movie into the player.

 

"Oh well, if he's that tough, no problems then!" Keila said clapping her hands.

"Can I start laughing again?" PawnChessmon asked plainly.

"No, sorry." Keila said with a smile, "And if you're offering a tour, then we'd love one. We don't really have a map, so a guided tour would be wonderful. I wouldn't want to get lost again..."

"Me neither." PawnChessmon agreed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seri blinked over at Minervamon and giggled. "Oh, hey Minervamon. Yeah, kinda." she smiled and looked around. "If it's still here at any rate. This shore's where I was first dropped off in the Digiworld, before Lord Ogudomon even decided to give me Crabmon. Some of the local digimon were nice to me." She giggled and flicked some bangs from her face.

"I think they mistook me for one of Huanglongmon's warriors. Either way, they brought me to some deserted home and let me live there. It's- oh, it's over there!" she said, pointing to a small building in the distance, somewhat close to an old lighthouse overlooking the beach to the east.

 

-

 

Sal strutted along the deck of the Gungir, fixing his coat all the while and primping his hair. He chuckled, glancing around at all the marines around him, smiling softly to himself and shaking his head. "All such dedicated soldiers. The men look, erm, soldier-ish, and the women are simply delectable."

 

Gururumon yawned her jowls, revealing a gaping gullet capable of swallowing a watermelon whole, before glancing at him without amusement. "Soldier-ish?" she questioned.

 

"You know. Handsome, strong, strapping, all that sort of posh 'join the army' crap that's usually hyperbole. I'm rather pleased with the quality of protection you're being offered."

 

"You don't even know how strong they are." Gururumon said, sighing and shaking her head. "And I inspected the ship while the Blimpmon was approaching it. She's a fine ship, but old. Not entirely sure how they intend to fight Ogudomon in it. The Royal Knights were forbidden from taking such mundane means such as ships for their transport mechanisms, because they were easily destroyed, corrupted or otherwise used to inconvenience us."

 

"Ah." Sal nodded sagely. "So you used teleportation."

 

"Not usually, no. Teleportation in the way you're thinking of is technically impossible."

 

"The best kind of impossible." he said with a nod, before glancing over and noticing two humans, one female with a Pawnchessmon. He stuck a finger in his ear in the usual motion to indicate a lack of hearing and leaned over her shoulder.

 

"I'm sorry Madam, but did I hear something about a guided tour? I love tours! Except museum tours, who are THEY to tell me that these fragments of pottery aren't from the eighteenth century? Fools, all them." he said in a regretful tone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keila jumped a little in surprise when Sal leaned over her shoulder asking about a tour. She turned to face him when she regained her compsure.

"Oh yeah! Zehn here was just offering to take me and PawnChessmon here on a tour of this ship!...I think...We're new here and don't really know our way around! Oh, my name is Keila by the way, what's yours?" She asked, extending her hand outwards for a handshake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gururumon groaned. "You didn't just ask him his name, did you?" she sighed when the human female extended her arm.

 

Sal blinked, stared at the arm, then took a small bottle from his pocket. He sprayed some disinfectant on his hands first, rubbing it until the jell had dissolved into his skin, before taking the girl's hand with a flourish and a slight bow/kneel, turning her hand slightly and kissing the back in true gentleman's fashion.

 

"Salara Obo Wenerth to you, Milady." he said with a respectful tone, then paused and tapped his face. After a couple moments, a pair of thin black-wire glasses appeared after being formed from a burst of green digisoul. He cocked his head. "What do you think? Glasses or not?" he said thoughtfully. "Don't need them, but I think they make me look smarter."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Ah..." Keila was sort of...freaked out by Sal's gentlman's fashion, but she didn't really let it show, "Oh well, that's a very nice name, though sort of long...you don't happen to have nickname do you?" She said with a giggle, "Also, what's with the disinfectant? You don't think I'm germy do you?" she continued, raising her hand up against her forehead in mock insult, "And I think that you look better without glasses by the way." She said, going out of her mock insult pose and instead bent down slightly in a way that made it very easy to see her cleavage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sal chuckled. "You can call me Sal. Everyone else does, no matter how many times I instruct them not to."

Gururumon rolled her eyes. "That's because the only constant in his name are the first three letters."

He smirked, and glanced at his hand. "Actually, the disinfectant's because I think I contracted a flesh eating virus that only I'm immune to, and will burn anyone I touch if not properly taken care of first. It's completely false of course, considering you CAN'T be immune to flesh-eating viruses, but try telling that to my subconscious." he tapped his forehead a couple times, raising his eyebrow when she bent over.

'Do I find cleavage attractive today?' he wondered briefly. 'I'm inclined to say yes.' he responded to himself, allowing a grin to pass onto his face.

 

Gururumon rolled her eyes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Sal huh? That's much easier to remember!" Keila exclaimed, righting herself and clapping her hands, "So who's your partner then?" she asked, glancing over at Gururumon and giving a smile to the wolf-like Digimon.

"Yeah, she's been pretty quite so far." PawnChessmon added, "Except for when she critized you for asking about this guy's name...which after hearing is response, I'm inclined to agree with."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The inside of the ship was very strange. It was made for digimon, that much was obvious because of its age and yet the corridors were much to small for any digimon over 6 feet. Beelzemon had to crouch down just to fit inside. "I wonder what all of these boxes are for?" He questioned.

"Probably rations and supplies," Sam looked at a box it had the word Gungnir printed on it. "So thats what its name is." He started off down the hall quietley he didnt want to alert anyone to their presence. "You should probably de-digivolve." Beelzemon agreed and turned back into Impmon.

"So Sam where do we go now? We're on an enemy ship filled with soldiers and we are almost definatley going to be captured."

"We have a look around." Sam whispered to his digimon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gururumon yawned slightly, and stretched out gracefully. "I am Gururumon. Specially, I am Duft Das Gefleckter Schlangenaal." she said with a hint of a german accent towards the last few words. She paused. "Though just Gururumon will do. Unlike Sal, my true name doesn't change." she added.

 

Sal chuckled and glanced over at Gururumon. "Yeah, she doesn't say much except to rain on my parade." he said with a little nod. He blinked when he realized he was still wearing the glasses, and allowed them to dissolve away back into his green digisoul and be re-absorbed.

 

The white wolf digimon raised her eyebrow. "If by 'raining on your parade' you mean, 'to interject a remote call to sanity', than yes, that is my entire purpose."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Breakdramon lumbered left and right, avoiding the Death Claws by a narrow margin, save for one that caught his tail drill "Infinity Boring!" He roared again, firing another barrage of drills at him, for all his other attacks required solid ground to split

 

"I'm sure he'll be able to come back" Ashu promised "Or else we'll finally be able to go over there to their own world and see just what in the hell TiVo is" he said smiling at Aero "And maybe by then we'll have little Babydramon's running around"

 

"You're only saying that because I'm hot and naked" Liya said, accenting her words a little more "And don't deny that that's not a major factor in why you're holding my chest so close to you"

 

"By the powers bestowed unto me by my status as the Goddess of Wisdom, I hereby decree this tract of the into the ownership of the Great Seri" Minerva said, her words connecting the shoreline to Seri "Now then, let's get you undressed... I'm mean dressed" she said, grinning and grabbing Seri's hand

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sam and Impmon jumped, but remained calm. "Uh. Yes we are. We're looking for the room of Sammy Ochi and his digimon."

"Uh Yeh," Impmon chimed in, "I dont suppose you would know where they are do ya?"

Sam put his hands in his pockets, holding gently onto his digivice incase the two commandramon started making trouble.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Millenniummon got angry. "This is pointless...I need to destroy you! But i can't! GIGA HEAT VIPER!!" Millenniummon again shot three lasers. This time, the lasers fused with eachother. Destroying all the drills headed for him and finding a way to Breakdramon.

 

---------------

 

Aero blushed. "Or maybe a Demiveemon." She said kissing him. Feeling her stomach just incase. "It'd be just wonderful."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Belphemon stirred in his sleep and floated in the air, completely passed out and began warping to random areas in his sleep. He first appeared in front of Ashu, then nearby BreakDramon, then nearby Seri's location. Then finally settled nearby the Impmon and Commandramon, with a typical anime drool emitting from its mouth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...