Official Religion Thread

Flame Dragon

With me' date=' I believe that God created evolution. ;-;

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

Pointless maybe.... but never the less...

Darwin Founded evolution but no one knows it creatance.... I believe God put it into every living things body, the will to change with the enviroment. Because there have been countless examples with Humans as well as animals

Human example would been when Hitler took over the Jew in the Holocaust, He made them suffer and some of them died yes.. but their bodies changed and they themselves changed...

In Animals we see it.... in Zoos... although the change may effect the reproduction they still thrive..

If this makes sense then great if not then i cannot explain it any other way =/

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

Play Devils Advocate with that instead and defend it.

I BELIEVE THAT SANTA EXISTS, BUT HE DOESN'T GIVE ME PRESENTS; MY MOM AND DAD BUY THEM.

Thats all very nice then, isn't it? Santa works in mysterious ways.

Guest JoshIcy

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

Darwin Founded evolution but no one knows it creatance.... I believe God put it into every living things body, the will to change with the enviroment. Because there have been countless examples with Humans as well as animals

Human example would been when Hitler took over the Jew in the Holocaust, He made them suffer and some of them died yes.. but their bodies changed and they themselves changed...

In Animals we see it.... in Zoos... although the change may effect the reproduction they still thrive..

Darwin was the one that said when he released his book that; "Should something come and prove this information otherwise, this book is to be disregarded and all of its contents. I still do and always will believe in god." Or something along those lines.

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

I BELIEVE THAT SANTA EXISTS, BUT HE DOESN'T GIVE ME PRESENTS; MY MOM AND DAD BUY THEM.

I was serious. Don't use capslock just to get people to agree with you. I wanna see an actual statement and paragraph that defends it.

Why write a paragraph to explain what I just said? If you can't get the point then you trying to get the point is pointless.

Let's put it this way, lack of physical evidence never helps to prove a point. There have been COUNTLESS religions in the past, and if you agree with Christianity or any other religion for that matter, you're basically saying that you're religion is right and everyone else' is wrong. Which, IMO, is just as one-sided and narrow-minded as me saying God isn't real due to lack of evidence.

And if you say I'm wrong because of that, present to ME a paragraph explaining why the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus can't exist.

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

Jews did not evolve during the holocaust >_>

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

Wouldn't a closer analogy be "I believe that Santa exists; but he gives the presents to my mom and dad to give to me?"

I suppose?

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

Inorite!

I like snoop around and bingo I find the presents in my parents closet but how they get wrapped and under the tree beats me ^^ =3

@Iceh: Yeah Darwin was awesome,

another thing about religion is how miriacles seem to work on people... How they are saved....when they are in danger to me it's not just luck, nor chance it was the work of In this case You guys God and mine...

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

Jews did not evolve during the holocaust >_>

Their bodies did... dude seriously read a book called "Night" it was wrote by a Jew and their bodies Changed when they were under German control..... seriously it was horrible

"I believe Santa exists, and that he is an omnipotent and seemingly omnipresent nigh-deity with thousands (millions?) of devoted drones/slaves by his side that would murder, maim and kill with just a bat of his eyelid with what should be consisted of dozens of factories hidden under radar, radio and visual contact for a period of over a century (more?) and being able to distribute millions of items world wide personally in a time frame of under 12 hours and are able to easily break into people's homes without even making a sound."

O_o

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

Inorite!

I like snoop around and bingo I find the presents in my parents closet but how they get wrapped and under the tree beats me ^^ =3

another thing about religion is how miriacles seem to work on people... How they are saved....when they are in danger to me it's not just luck, nor chance it was the work of In this case You guys God and mine...

I guess the relatives of starving children were all devils, because they don't get many miracles.

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

Inorite!

I guess the relatives of starving children were all devils, because they don't get many miracles.

No, its because they're all heathens.

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

Inorite!

No, its because they're all heathens.

I forgot about that. :O

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

Inorite!

The lord works in mysterious ways.... I don't know all the details cuz i don't own a bible....

But for that... i have nothing to say without going outta my way and saying some bad things... >.> lets just say If ANYONE let a child starve they're not gonna die peacfully

"I believe Santa exists' date=' and that he is an omnipotent and seemingly omnipresent nigh-deity with thousands (millions?) of devoted drones/slaves by his side that would murder, maim and kill with just a bat of his eyelid with what should be consisted of dozens of factories hidden under radar, radio and visual contact for a period of over a century (more?) and being able to distribute millions of items world wide personally in a time frame of [i']under 12 hours[/i] and are able to easily break into people's homes without even making a sound."

O_o

Ooh, wanna start a religion worshiping Santa Clause? It'll be harder to prove than Christianity, but still worth a shot.

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

[/quote']

That's pointless. =\

Inorite!

The lord works in mysterious ways.... I don't know all the details cuz i don't own a bible....

But for that... i have nothing to say without going outta my way and saying some bad things... >.> lets just say If ANYONE let a child starve they're not gonna die peacfully

Gosh, it looks like poor people and Africa are going straight to hell.

"I believe Santa exists' date=' and that he is an omnipotent and seemingly omnipresent nigh-deity with thousands (millions?) of devoted drones/slaves by his side that would murder, maim and kill with just a bat of his eyelid with what should be consisted of dozens of factories hidden under radar, radio and visual contact for a period of over a century (more?) and being able to distribute millions of items world wide personally in a time frame of [i']under 12 hours[/i] and are able to easily break into people's homes without even making a sound."

O_o

Ooh, wanna start a religion worshiping Santa Clause? It'll be harder to prove than Christianity, but still worth a shot.

Why not?

Heil Clause!

O_o

Why not?

Heil Clause!

We are now Clausians. We are a real religion and if you feel you can disprove our religion, Santa won't bring you presents. Santa Clause IS coming to town.

O_o

Why not?

Heil Clause!

We are now Clausians. We are a real religion and if you feel you can disprove our religion, Santa won't bring you presents. Santa Clause IS coming to town.

Easter Platypus > Santa Clause

EASTER SHRIMP FOR EVERYONE!

O_o

Why not?

Heil Clause!

Easter Platypus > Santa Clause

EASTER SHRIMP FOR EVERYONE!

SHRIMP RULEZ

cuz i can't eat Santa... =/ ;D I'd try though if i saw him.... *purrs*

You aren't allowed to eat our deity. >:0

And you're gonna stop me how Princey >=D Santas gotta come to my house sometimes and I gotz a shotgun.. How do you plan on stopping me?

You obviously haven't been listening to my explicitly detailed paragraph.

I'm pretty sure Santa will be able to take care of himself. >.<

If your deity can be beaten by kitty' date=' then your deity isn't worth worshiping.

[/quote']

You don't know me.. and FYI I could Slit your throat in 5 minutes tops using my kitty canine teeth...

And you're gonna stop me how Princey >=D Santas gotta come to my house sometimes and I gotz a shotgun.. How do you plan on stopping me?

Oh sure

HOHOHO hello there little girl

*gun shot*

Haha Santa haha!!!

*Insane paranoid look with smirk*

Oh sure

HOHOHO hello there little girl

*gun shot*

Haha Santa haha!!!

*Insane paranoid look with smirk*

Santa will see it coming.

Archived