Official Religion Thread

Flame Dragon

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You aren't allowed to eat our deity. >:0

If your deity can be beaten by kitty' date=' then your deity isn't worth worshiping.

[/quote']

You don't know me.. and FYI I could Slit your throat in 5 minutes tops using my kitty canine teeth...

And FYI, I could slit your throat in one second, tops, with a knife. -_____-. What's your point?

And you're gonna stop me how Princey >=D Santas gotta come to my house sometimes and I gotz a shotgun.. How do you plan on stopping me?

You obviously haven't been listening to my explicitly detailed paragraph.

I'm pretty sure Santa will be able to take care of himself. >.<

Oh sure

HOHOHO hello there little girl

*gun shot*

Haha Santa haha!!!

*Insane paranoid look with smirk*

And you're gonna stop me how Princey >=D Santas gotta come to my house sometimes and I gotz a shotgun.. How do you plan on stopping me?

You obviously haven't been listening to my explicitly detailed paragraph.

I'm pretty sure Santa will be able to take care of himself. >.<

Oh sure

HOHOHO hello there little girl

*gun shot*

Haha Santa haha!!!

*Insane paranoid look with smirk*

Santa will see it coming.

Nah the old mans getting blind... Oh guess what He's gonna me missing two of his reindeer cuz they're hanging on my wall!!!!!

Byakuren Hiziri is our lord and savior!

All hail Youkai Jesus~!

This. Seriously.

Suwako's hat is also quite god-like. I mean, look at it. Not only does it have a mind of it's own, it's also all powerful. And can possess loli goddesses at whim.

TOUHOUNIANS, UNITE.

In all seriousness, I've yet to make up my mind as to what I believe, if anything.

Did you just deny our religion? You sir aren't getting any presents this December 24th.

i lol'd

Now people' date=' talk about religion not slitting eachother's throats.

[b'] But i like biting *pouts* [/b]

And besides, Santa is an all-powerful deity. How else can he be so fat and yet so jolly?

I always though he got fat from eating little kids thats why you see him at the mall and that's why he disappears and reappears and there is a kid missing

A weird religion Is animal worship which I do...... I don't know all the rules and I don't sacrifice... I just worship my dead cat..

OH MY GAWSH.

I can't believe they made a thread about this.

If it weren't for my 50% warning, I'd actually do something in this thread.

For now:

Religion is a waste of time. I can save a few minutes every day by not praying, and a few hours by not going to Church/temple.

Byakuren Hiziri is our lord and savior!

All hail Youkai Jesus~!

This. Seriously.

Suwako's hat is also quite god-like. I mean' date=' look at it. Not only does it have a mind of it's own, it's also all powerful. And can possess loli goddesses at whim.

TOUHOUNIANS, UNITE.

In all seriousness, I've yet to make up my mind as to what I believe, if anything.

[/quote']

YOU BELIEVE IN BYAKUREN.

DEAL WITH IT.

Religion is a waste of time. I can save a few minutes every day by not praying' date=' and a few hours by not going to Church/temple.

[/quote']

Many people found their religious visits to heal them therapeutically. It's obviously not a waste of time to them, whether their religion is true or not.

Mind tricks.

I can eat a sugar pill thinking it's a Tylenol and my fever will go away.

Likewise someone can strongly believe the pope will heal them, so it looks like he does, when he really doesn't.

Also, did HORUS post here yet? Did he tell you about my advice to go on a Catholic Forum? They deleted his threads. Stupid religious people.

Religion is a waste of time. I can save a few minutes every day by not praying' date=' and a few hours by not going to Church/temple.

[/quote']

Many people found their religious visits to heal them therapeutically. It's obviously not a waste of time to them, whether their religion is true or not.

Mind tricks.

Likewise someone can strongly believe the pope will heal them, so it looks like he does, when he really doesn't.

Also, did HORUS post here yet? Did he tell you about my advice to go on a Catholic Forum? They deleted his threads. Stupid religious people.

HORUS hasn't posted yet. (Although that would add to the party.)

And don't blame religious people for the mod's actions.

[/quote']

Mind tricks.

Stupid religious moderator people.

[/quote']

Mind tricks.

That's a little better. ^_^

[/quote']

Mind tricks.

That's a little better. ^_^

Then again, it's a religious forum and it's HORUS. I can bet a few people are scarred for life.

I gave him that forum. TBQH, I should have checked to make sure people weren't complete idiots so that HORUS could insult them and they would know they are being insulted.

[/quote']

Mind tricks.

Placido effect or not, it helps them. I never argued about the validity of the healing.

And why would I want to go to a Catholic forum for any reason besides trolling? From what I've seen and heard from true Catholics, the faith is about being humble and respectful. People like that who go on forums devoted to their faith aren't even "Catholic" or worthy of mention. They're bigoted fools that preach unity while at the same time condemning those that don't follow their beliefs.

Lol, how could it possibly be harder to prove Clausism than Christianity? Both are entirely unprovable. ;)

As for me, though, I'm a Last Thursdayist Clausist!

By the way, most of the people who have posted so far in this thread could do with a grammar lesson or two. I had trouble understanding some of you.

And trolling religious forums sounds like a ton of fun. Why don't we all head over to http://www.christianityboard.com/ and start laughing?

Most especially, check out this thread: http://www.christianityboard.com/showthread.php?t=8110

It says that Christians shouldn't get into debates because they might realize that they're wrong. What?

[/quote']

Mind tricks.

HORUS did post. He said 'what the funk?'

Because this thread is silly.

HORUS is silly.

And trolling religious forums sounds like a ton of fun. Why don't we all head over to http://www.christianityboard.com/ and start laughing?

In as Private Prometheus. Set my religion as Other Religion/Atheist and put my reason for joining as "To troll.", let's have ourselves a party.

Edit: Oh funking hell, account verification. >_> I'll be Admiral Poseidon in that case.

Archived