Official Religion Thread

Flame Dragon

Lol. This isn't a troll a catholic forum discussion thread. Drop the topic entirely.

Lol' date=' how could it possibly be harder to prove Clausism than Christianity? Both are entirely unprovable. ;)

[/quote']

Clausism doesn't have a holy book, yet. Meaning that it doesn't have much to any historical significance.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. This isn't a troll a catholic forum discussion thread. Drop the topic entirely.

Lol' date=' how could it possibly be harder to prove Clausism than Christianity? Both are entirely unprovable. ;)

[/quote']

Clausism doesn't have a holy book, yet. Meaning that it doesn't have much to any historical significance.

the_night_before_christmas.jpg

[/quote']

touche.

[/quote']

I C WUT U DID THAR

I told a preist that I burned a Bible. He tried to throw holy water on me. o_O

True story. I think he thought I was a Satan reincarnation or possesed.

This is the worst religion thread ever.

d00d' date=' its not fr srs

get wit da tymes

post fer da lulz

ull have fun, i promse

[/quote']

Its because Willieh got first post on this thread XD

This is probably what all of HORUS' threads would degrade to eventually, if they weren't locked.

This is the worst religion thread ever.

d00d' date=' its not fr srs

get wit da tymes

post fer da lulz

ull have fun, i promse

[/quote']

Its because Willieh got first post on this thread XD

This is probably what all of HORUS' threads would degrade to eventually, if they weren't locked.

I doubt it. This thread wasn't made for a serious purpose.

HORUS' threads are made for a semi-serious purpose. So it would amount to this, but a bit better and more organized.

@ Corporal Atlas: This will be my last post in this thread abou the topic in order to respect Prince Hunter's wishes, so if you're in on the trolling move on over to the general section. However, as I understand it (from quickly skimming through the enduserlicensethingie, there was a section on blaspheming), selecting the Other Faith/Athiest option restricts you to a private forum where you can only interact with site staff. We'll see how it works out, but in order to effectively troll, I think we're going to have to pass ourselves off as Christians.

What is the dark one' date=' daddy?

Answer: WANKER!!

XDD

[/quote']

That hurts. When I make a youtube video showing me killing myself and force my friends to promise to post it and put a link to it in this thread you'll feel differently, I'm sure. You'll be sorry then! So there!

Dun post on youtubes, post on /b/! Moar lols!

XDD

[/quote']

That hurts. When I make a youtube video showing me killing myself and force my friends to promise to post it and put a link to it in this thread you'll feel differently, I'm sure. You'll be sorry then! So there!

b?

XDD

[/quote']

b?

I'm definitely not allowed to link it here >_>

Get perma'd for sure.

But it'll change your life forever. But not in a good way.

XDD

[/quote']

b?

I'm definitely not allowed to link it here >_>

Get perma'd for sure.

But it'll change your life forever. But not in a good way.

PM it?

If Frunk's policies were still in place' date=' I'd ban the lot of you right now. ;-;

Horus, whats your problem with this thread? Its super serious.

[/quote']

Cuz He's Horus.... duh xP

@ Horus: There is nothing wrong with this thread, maybe if you'd look at another point of Religion instead of bashing it all the time.... =/

If Frunk's policies were still in place' date=' I'd ban the lot of you right now. ;-;

Horus, whats your problem with this thread? Its super serious.

[/quote']

You are trying to stuff a broad range of topics (multiple religions, multiple religious books, etc.) into one thread, obviously causing people to troll and flame and lulz post. And...

It sucks because it's supposed to be a debate thread' date=' and yet there is no debate presented in the original post.

[/quote']

This.

[/quote']

If Frunk's policies were still in place, we would have about 1/3 of the small population we have right now.

If Frunk's polices were still in place, most of the members that actually contribute significantly to this site would all be banned, because they're also all trolls.

Which leaves...... 6-11 year old jaden-fans who are really excited about their new Starter decks and can't seem to figure out that the General section is intended for topics other than yugiohz. And a few other decently cool people.

Archived