Dark Worlds suck.

No' date=' that's really vague. People use the term "nuke" for anything from a monster-only dark hole type effect to a complete field/hand destruction like CED.

[/quote']

If it becomes an official term, then an exact definition will be made.

Except there are 2 ways to refer to this 1) Destroy all cards 2) Send all cards on the field to the grave

They make all the difference.

The only one that made sense was Piercing Damage, since you can only refer to it in one way, and since it was needed

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off-topic: Can someone explain to me the sudden Drifblin/Drifbloom popularity?

Origionally it was just me. XL became Crowbat, VK became Drifloon, XL started the club, yea, pretty much.

On-topic:

nuke terms - "Nuke X"(Dark Hole), "Nuke the field"(Black Rose), and "Nuke everything"(Chaos Emperor).

Like that?

Origionally it was just me. XL became Crowbat' date=' VK became Drifloon, XL started the club, yea, pretty much.

On-topic:

nuke terms - "Nuke X"(Dark Hole), "Nuke the field"(Black Rose), and "Nuke everything"(Chaos Emperor).

Like that?

[/quote']

Wouldn't things that clear both the field and hand be called reset? I mean, people use it for Norleras all the time, might get confusing but I've always seen it as that, or super nuke since it's both field and hand.

Banish>Exile for Field to RFP.

Make "sent to the graveyard" a separate operator from "destroyed by battle". That way we can bury sangan' date=' etc. too.

Mystic Tomato:

If this card is slain and buried, recruit one DARK 1500 ATK or lower monster in attack position.

[/quote']

That could work, and I like banish over exile, exile could be the new word for RFP.

Select up to 3 monsters in Exile and Bury them.

Doesn't sound too awesome, but it works.

And about "nuke", "super nuke" could mean hand and field, nuke could be the entire field, and for monsters only, we could do something like "bury all monster on the field" though the term "bury" to me seems more like "send" and not "destroy"

Origionally it was just me. XL became Crowbat' date=' VK became Drifloon, XL started the club, yea, pretty much.

On-topic:

Like that?

[/quote']

Wouldn't things that clear both the field and hand be called reset? I mean, people use it for Norleras all the time, might get confusing but I've always seen it as that, or super nuke since it's both field and hand.

I don't like "reset". When I think of cards that "reset" I think of something like fiber jar, not norleras.

There's no need for a keyword for nuking hand and field because it's so insanely rare. I can only think of four cards that have such an effect, and even those four cards have three different variations - Chaos Emperor Dragon and Sky Scourge Norleras send everything including themselves, Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus sends everything else but not himself, and Huge Revolution is entirely one-sided. You can't make a keyword for something like that.

There's no need for a keyword for nuking hand and field because it's so insanely rare. I can only think of four cards that have such an effect' date=' and even those four cards have three different variations - Chaos Emperor Dragon and Sky Scourge Norleras send everything including themselves, Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus sends everything else but not himself, and Huge Revolution is entirely one-sided. You can't make a keyword for something like that.

[/quote']

fuwante1.jpg

Union monsters should all have their texts rewritten, so they don't take up such space in the text box, even so, I personally don't think they should put all the crap on the card anymore. Tuners don't have the text "You can send this card and one other monster you control to the Graveyard to Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck". Why can't they make it a ruling mechanic rather than putting it on the card text?

Once per turn' date=' equip to only a ... monster you control or unequip it to Special Summon this card. While equipped to a monster by this effect, .... While equipped, If the equipped monster would be ..., this card is destroyed instead

[/quote']

or

This card can be Union-equipped to a ... monster you control. ...

I was going to quote a whole lot of post and say HELL NO!

But as always I found it this so funny that I'll simply surrender and join the party.

My keywords.

Bury:Any instance of a card be send to the Graveyard.

In order to distinct some of those so called instances.

A card card can be:

Buried: AKA the action of puting a card into your Graveyard.

Buried by Battle: AKA destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard.

Buried Alive: Being send from the field to the Graveyard without being destroyed.

Destroy:AKA destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard.

"Ruling: A card that is destroyed is considered buried in the moment it is placed on the graveyard."

Discard: Any instance of a card in your hand being sent to the graveyard.

"Ruling: A card discarded is not considered buried."

Exile:The Instance of any card being removed from the Game.

Exile from the field: AKA remove a card on the field from play.

Examples:

New OCG for Burial from the Different Dimmension.

"Bury 3 exiled monsters into their owners' Graveyard"

New OCG for Foolish Burial

"Bury a monster from your Deck"

New OCG for Neo Daedalus

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus" you control. Bury an "Umi" you control to bury all cards in both players' hands and on the field, except this card."

New OCG for Marco Cosmos

"You can Special Summon 1 "Helios - The Primordial Sun" from your hand or Deck when you activate this card. While this card is on the field, exile any card that would be buried."

=D

inb4 YCM Disscussion that turns into game era FUNZ

But as always I found it this so funny that I'll simply surrender and join the party.

My keywords.

A card card can be:

Buried Alive: Being send from the field to the Graveyard without being destroyed.

"Ruling: A card that is destroyed is considered buried in the moment it is placed on the graveyard."

Examples:

New OCG for Neo Daedalus

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus" you control. Bury an "Umi" you control to bury all cards in both players' hands and on the field' date=' except this card."

[b']New OCG for Marco Cosmos[/b]

"You can Special Summon 1 "Helios - The Primordial Sun" from your hand or Deck when you activate this card. While this card is on the field, exile any card that would be buried."

=D

The first part of Neo Daedalus should change too.

"Nomi: Tribute 1 "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus" you control. Bury an "Umi" you control to bury all cards in both players' hands and on the field, except this card."

My keywords.

A card card can be:

Examples:

New OCG for Neo Daedalus

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus" you control. Bury an "Umi" you control to bury all cards in both players' hands and on the field' date=' except this card."

[b']New OCG for Marco Cosmos[/b]

=D

2hygbd5.png

Wait' date=' are we leaving Normal Summon the way it is?

Because we only really used Recruit for [i']special Summons[/i].

........And what are going to do with Spirit monsters? Someone needs to re-word them.

Spirits could work with Ascend.

Normal Summon should be Call.

.....I dunno', 'Call' just seems kinda' random(IMO)

And I guess Spirits would be worded like:

[main effect]. During the End Phase' date=' this card Ascends[/quote']

It might make more sence if the effect just said:

[main effect]. During the End Phase' date=' Bounce this card[/quote']

........And what are going to do with Spirit monsters? Someone needs to re-word them.

Spirits could work with Ascend.

Normal Summon should be Call.

.....I dunno', 'Call' just seems kinda' random(IMO)

And I guess Spirits would be worded like:

[main effect]. During the End Phase' date=' this card Ascends[/quote']

It might make more sence if the effect just said:

[main effect]. During the End Phase' date=' Bounce this card[/quote']

Call could be like:

"This card cannot be Called or Set."

but it was utterly random.haha

I think you're right, Spirits don't need a new term but it would be kinda cool if they had a themed term.[ascend]

Was Recruit a ther for: "Special Summon x Monster from your deck"?

See below.

More stuff:

Gemini Summon: The action of Normal Summoning a Gemini Monster by its effect.

"Ruling: A Gemini Summon uses the 1 Normal Summon per turn instance."

Example:

New OCG for Dark Valkyria

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. If this card is a normal monster you can gemini summon this card to have it gains this effect:

● One time only, you can place 1 Spell Counter on this card. This card gains 300 ATK for each Spell Counter on it. You can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to destroy 1 monster on the field.

Unsummon: (Spirit Keyword.) The Action of sending a monster you own from the field to the hand. Also Aplicable to aby card returning to its owner's hand

Example:

The new OCG for Yata Garasu:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Unsummon this card during the End Phase of a turn this card was Summoned. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent skips their next Draw Phase.

Attach:(Union Keyword) replacing: "Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up Machine-Type monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position." for: "Once per turn you can Attach or Unattach this monter to a face-up Machine-Type monsters you control."

"Ruling for Union monsters: 1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead."

Example:

New OCG for Heavy Mech Support Platform

Once per turn you can Attach or Unattach this monter to a face-up Machine-Type monsters you control. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster gains 500 ATK and DEF.

I'm Currently thinking some more....

BTW I dislike the nomi/seminomi idea....

Archived