[disc]Divine Dragon - Excelion[/disc]

When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' [b']it gets 1 of the following effects for each[/b] "Divine Dragon - Excelion" in your Graveyard when this effect resolves (your choice). These effects cannot accumulate. ● This card gains 1000 ATK. ● If this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle, it can attack once again in a row. ● When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

lolwhat? It contridicts itself in it's own effect...

Aside from that, it's crap, a tribute for ok effects that requires other copies of itself to be in the grave... and it has to be Normal Summoned to gain the effects -.-

Options for 1 effect:

-Flame Wingman with 1500 ATK

-1500 ATK that attacks twice but needs 1 Tribute

-2500 ATK monster

Options for 2 effects:

-Flame Wingman with 2500 ATK

-Flame Wingman with only 1500 but attacks twice

-2500 ATK monster that attacks twice

Its just ok but needed to be a Level 4... at least you can Honest him and Mausoleum works, and he gets Future Fusion and Foolish Burial to dump the copies faster...

[spoiler=[b]EDIT:[/b]]

They needed to do something like this:

Divine Dragon - Excelion

LIGHT/ Level 4/ ATK 1500/ DEF 900/ Dragon/Effect:

When this card is Summoned' date=' it gains 1 of the following effect for each "Divine Dragon - Excelion" in your Graveyard (if this card gained at least 1 of the effects, it gains 1 more):

*Double this card's ATK.

*This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

*When this card battles a monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK.

[/quote']

When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' [b']it gets 1 of the following effects for each[/b] "Divine Dragon - Excelion" in your Graveyard when this effect resolves (your choice). These effects cannot accumulate. ● This card gains 1000 ATK. ● If this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle, it can attack once again in a row. ● When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

lolwhat? It contridicts itself in it's own effect...

Aside from that, it's crap, a tribute for ok effects that requires other copies of itself to be in the grave... and it has to be Normal Summoned to gain the effects -.-

What it means is that you can't choose the same ability more than once even if you have more than 1 DD-E in your Graveyard. Otherwise, a 3500 ATK 1-tributer would look pretty crazy.

I like the fact that this is Shining Angel-able (though the effects won't activate) and Honestable. Using Shining Angel to search it out, then tributing it for another sounds pretty cool, especially if you already have the other in the Graveyard. As for this card's uses in today's meta, it really isn't needed. It could be cool to play with this in a fun deck, but it's nowhere near competitive.

Guest PikaPerson01

Only should be restricted to use of an LS deck. Other than that' date=' it is pretty bad on it's own.

[/quote']

LS have better things to tribute summon for then this. <_<

This(1000 ATK + Double attack) + Honest + Card that gives more than 1000 ATK

With your opponent in control of a monster with a certain amount of ATK that effects this/Having 2 of these guyz in the grave when Normalled = Possible OTK.

Could use a second Honest/Megamorph for the ATK option.

Terrible, but lulzy deck I bet. 8)

I hate how I can only use this card, in Wc06.

Freakin 06 Konami.

Buy hey, in Wc06.... "Can attack once more" is the same as "Can attack everything once"

"These effects cannot accumulate"

Using Shining Angel to grab a 3500ATK monster seems a little ridiculous.

Heh' date=' 1500 double attacker Flame Wingman + Honest = lulz

[/quote']

Awesomesauce.

It's better in tag duels...

Now if only this card was in Wc09 T_T

I would make a tag-deck with a friend of mine' date=' to use such a combo.

[s']You could have Sining Angel grab a 2500ATK double-attacker with the Flame Wingman ability.[/s]

Only should be restricted to use of an LS deck. Other than that' date=' it is pretty bad on it's own.

[/quote']

LS can use Gragonith instead of this but anyway!!

Axe of Despair + This card + 2 Excellions in grave = This card at full power!!

All i like with this card is its name, Excellion sounds pretty cool!!

Archived