There's no use for it where it is. [Magic Cylinder]

1. Should Magic Cylinder continue to be Limited?

Its a situational' date=' reverse-OTK card.

2. Provided Magic Cylinder was unlimited, would it be run in today's meta?

Do we REALLY want people running this in 3s? >__>

its not even a bad card:S

Its just that there are better options.

Can someone tell me YCM's obsession with Magic Cylinder? <_<

....Somehow, I think I have something to do with this.

I vote it goes to Semi. It can reverse the game. That's both the reason why to semi it.

But with Konami's logic:

-OTKs are bad

-Cards that prevent OTKs are good

-Cards that do both are semi-limited.

Im not understanding why it is Limited. If it is a situational Reverse OTK' date=' then it should be put to 3, to discourage OTKs and slow the game down a bit so that other decks can have the opportunity to actually be competitive again.

[/quote']

If they did that, it would defeat the purpose of players spending The Money on cards like JD and DAD.

Magic Cylinder as said before, it's a turn-around and cheap burn, always will be. But thanks to the S/T destruction about and the fact that this is un-chainable, it would pose less of a threat at Semi then at Unlimited, because Unlimited can make it a little to get rid of them all (unless you use Noblemen of Extermination, but I doubt people do). Semi makes it less likely to appear but still pose the same threat.

For me, if Magic Cylinder's unlimited, you'll toast. I mean, if you have a powerful monster (say its ATK is 4000) and you attack your opponent then he activates Magic Cylinder he'll toast you. Say he has 3 Magic Cylinders in the field and you'll die in 2 turns.

Pretty dangerous card in unlimited.

Archived