_~_It's A Digimon's World_~_ (Digimon RP). [Pg-16/ Started/ Accepting Via Pm]

Mr. Hyde

"It's okay, End..." Bertha moaned, feeling his hands on her breasts was just amazing. "I love it." she turned around to face him, as her lips magically landed directly on his, as she began a tongue-induced kiss.

"Oooh, don't worry Zeedy..." Lilith said and licked Red's and Blue's cheeks. "Lilith is here to take away ALL your pains..."

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Machindramon I think we should go." Myotim whispered to his superior, "All digimon... Return to base." Myotim flew back from where he and Machinedramon had come from.

Nail was still on top of the Kabuterimon. He could see a number of digimon and there was indeed a white thing.

"There. You see it. A white thing." Kabuterimon said proudly.

"Yes I see it." Nail told the digimon he was standing on. "Now I think it would be a good idea if you go back to travelling like the others. Jumping off he used his wings to land gentyl on the floor. "Omnimon what are you doing?" Nail wondered, "Nevermind I have my own mission."

He was enticed by the kiss. "Mmmm. I love you Bertha. You're the pefect woman for me. Not to mention one of the strongest this world has ever known.

------------------

Omnimon sighed. "1...." the beam was almost to big to hold. He shot it and then noticed Nail who was also standing where the beam was headed. It shot and 1/3 of Machinedramon's army was wiped out. "NAIL!?!"

-----------------

Zeed grunted. One of his fractal codes that surrounded his body was cracked. "That...That may be why. That'll take a while to heal..."

Venom held a small hand to his mouth to prevent him wretching up a lung. He watched with horror as they left, leaving him with Zeta, and his steak. He pushed it back with a dissatisfied sigh. 'I'm not hungry anymore' he said with annoyance. His jitteriness had left him just thinking about End and Bertha, it was too horrifying to imagine, really it was. He then grabbed the steak and coated it with BBQ sauce. 'Nevermind' he added and tucked in, taking each piece of dribbling meat and sticking it under his visor. 'Say Zeta, when are you going to find your one true love?' he inquired whilst spitting out small chunks of meat.

Silence had resigned herself to her chamber, still annoyed over Flamon's offer. 'That little wretch, who does he think he is offering me his neck like that?' she angrily repeated in her mind.

Bertha giggled a bit before she nuzzled End's face like a puppy showing her love for her master. She knew End would love her till' the end of time itself, and so she had decided to love him the same. She licked at his face a bit, just to be playful.

"Your fractal code's cracked." Lilith then noticed. "Oh no... this will give Omnimon an opportunity to attack you..." She was worried now, seeing that her husband and soon-to-be father of her baby was injured. "I-I won't let that scum Knight kill you! I won't!" she promised with an infuriated voice.

Bertha giggled a bit before she nuzzled End's face like a puppy showing her love for her master. She knew End would love her till' the end of time itself, and so she had decided to love him the same. She licked at his face a bit, just to be playful.

"Your fractal code's cracked." Lilith then noticed. "Oh no... this will give Omnimon an opportunity to attack you..." She was worried now, seeing that her husband and soon-to-be father of her baby was injured. "I-I won't let that scum Knight kill you! I won't!" she promised with an infuriated voice.

Myotim heard the screams of the digimon he had been told to command. "Well at least I won't have to deal with them anymore." He hated the machine digimon, but he could never figure out why. They're just anoying I guess. He went back to the war room to wait for Machinedramon.

Nail heard the shout of Omnimon and stopped in his tracks. The two voices in his mind were speaking at the same time.

"Go find out what he wants." One said.

"These digimon need you to protect them." The other said.

Nail decided to listen to the second and kept on moving, just in case. He sniffed the air, they were almost back.

Myotim heard the screams of the digimon he had been told to command. "Well at least I won't have to deal with them anymore." He hated the machine digimon, but he could never figure out why. They're just anoying I guess. He went back to the war room to wait for Machinedramon.

Nail heard the shout of Omnimon and stopped in his tracks. The two voices in his mind were speaking at the same time.

Nail decided to listen to the second and kept on moving, just in case. He sniffed the air, they were almost back.

Zeta glanced over at the Vemmon and his disorderly eating habits and spoke briskly.

"I have already. Her name is Duty." he said simply. "I don't see yourself with anything similar, so I admit your question puzzles me." he said briskly. He stood up, smoothed over his somewhat frayed blue cloak, and adjusted his helm so it more securely concealed his draconian features behind a shell of iron.

"If you wish to hear my advice, I would suggest you ask for additional duties as well. Bertha and End will likely be too occupied as of late to preform to the top of their capabilities, and if this event was any indication, they shall be unbearable to exist around for some time."

He got up, made some more final adjustments to his highly polished armor (in contrast to the old-seeming cape upon his back), and as an afterthought, walked over and retrieved a thermos from a cupboard, filling it with the black coffee he had brewed earlier.

-

Lyet yawned a little, stretching a wing. He smiled up at the sky, looking at the little digital clouds sail by like little digital ships.

"For he with little time to observe such a esoteric passage shall be cursed to an existence from whence his toils shall merit not but the oar for a ship he hath not bought." he quoted to himself. It was the writings of one of the more well-known Wisemon of Wichelny, renown for their knoledge and well, wisdom. His penname had been Ores, though none had observed him with their bare eyes. Tradition dictated that Wisemon should all be identical to the common eye.

"Those without the milk of tradition shall reap'th not the fruit of tenacity. He whom presumes to existence, forsaking ambition for the 'temperment of the doe, shall find themselves confined to a life there within, sheltered or slaughtered like the baying lamb they are." an amused voice quoted back. Lyet smirked as his eyes rolled over to observe the devil-woman, upside down due to his perception.

"0967 The Seven Merry Crews of Five? Didn't know you were a reader. You seem like the type for, say, Regaralence, or Sirith."

Lyet responded in bemusement.

Clara chuckled back. "I borrowed it from your library one day, considering it's one of the few things you actually read more than once. It was good, though I didn't rather connect well with the characters. THAT, I'm afraid, is confined to Regaralence and Sirith."

Lyet chuckled humorlessly to himself. The Seven Merry Crews of Five was a favorite book of his, one of the inspirations for his own stories and compositions. It was written by an anonymous mystery author under the pseudonym Locke- he had only written two other stories under the name, neither to the same standards of the first. Meanwhile, Regaralence was the story of a Demon who attempted to earn his way to the heavenly realms by helping mortals; it showed his increasing frustration as he felt his efforts went unnoticed and unrewarded, as despite all the thanks the mortals gave him, those of heavenly brood ignored him. It ended when he, finally consumed by envy and rage, murdered and raped all in his path until he was finally destroyed, the angels then revealing they didn't reward him because the Mortals did; he had already received his reward that he was expecting, and that only deeds done without expectations of reward could have truly helped him.

Sirith, on the other hand, was a more conventional fictional biography of a fallen angel who managed to continue her ministries by helping the weak and instilling some sense of noble honor into the Demon Kind. It ended with her killed by a former comrade who couldn't see past her darkened skin and skeletal wings to the unblemished heart within.

Venom's visible eye closed and he sighed. 'Duty, do you even listen to yourself anymore? I don't see why you can't have a life. There are plenty of nice dragon girls in the world, would it be so hard for you to find the one?' he inquired. Watching the black coffee dribble into the thermos, Venom's patience snapped. 'Seriously, you know I can brew a better cup of coffee than you, why do you insist on constantly drinking that muck?' he demanded, slamming his small fist on the table. It kinda sickened Venom how Zeta constantly smoothed out his own appearance like that, such vanity is useless when it's going to get messed up in about five minutes. 'I agree with you about End and his pet though. Love is okay, obsession to some extent, but they share a definition of their very own, I think next time I'm going to order out' he added.

((Lol the bad guys are fighting over coffee?))

Strabimon was wandering alone through the trees, his ancestors trying to locate any danger. He shrugged and walked out into the fortress proper, nodding at Magnamon on his way in and asking around to see if anyone knew where Silence was staying. He needed to get some answers from the Matadormon, and, more importantly, he needed to get AncientSphinxmon closer to her so he could give him a one-hundred percent certainty that she wasn't just going to backstab them in the heat of battle. Though, he mused, that would almost be refreshing. I've been here since I was just 5 pairs of statues and we still haven't seen any action.

Silence's head perked up as she felt a familiar light. 'Strabimon' she whispered. If that little wolf was coming to see her, it would prove disastrous, naturally she needed to run, again. She'd been doing that a lot these days. She looked out her window to see a two story drop below, that was no biggie. She managed to climb out of the frame and leapt, nimbly landed on the ground without breaking anything. She nonchalantly walked off the odd looks given by the guards.

OOC: Venom hates bad coffee, why do you think he is jittery?

AncientSphinxmon immediately sounded the alert in Strabimon's head and the Wolfmon Rookie ((See what I did there?)) Beast Spirit Evolved into KendoGarurumon and leaped over the air, making use of his blade wings, unlike his previous incarnations and his descendants, who never got that idea for some reason and flew nimbly through the air, a prowling wolf at home in land or sky. If he were in the human world, people would be running and screaming at the sight of the bestial Warrior of Light.

((Why didn't Kendo- and MetalGarurumon ever fly? Or did I just miss the eps where they did?))

((Because he's one letter away from being Veemon?))

((If I recall, MetaGarurumon flies in the middle of his Warp-Digivolve sequence. I think. It's been a while.))

Zeta raised an eyebrow at Venom and shrugged, pulling the lid tight on the metal canister. He opened a sack he kept at his side, reinforced with threads of drawn Chrome Digizoid to make a nearly unbreakable method of carrying objects he was sent to retrieve.

"I've met dragon girls before..." he said idly and somewhat aversively. "And I could have a social life if I wanted. Simply, I would rather occupy myself with my work. And coffee is coffee. The taste doesn't matter as long as there is sufficient caffeine in it."

He looked around for his Digital Key in order to summon a gate. The key only worked while in the Rising's Base to bring them to fairly specific drop-off points, but afterwards, could be used to return to there without limitation. He found it after a few moments, and tucked the golden object into his belt.

Venom folded his little arms at the dragon. 'You've met them?' he repeated in Zeta's tone. 'That isn't as good as you would think, after all, what happens when the world is ours and everything is over and done with, wheny ou won't have 'work to do'? No one would love you then, people would fear you, and you would fear them. You can't love a tyrant' Venom stated.

KendoGarurumon leaped down from his perch, dropping down to Strabimon before landing on his feet and right hand, his left stretched above his head "Why did you run away?" He asked the girl, keeping his voice calm and nonthreatening "Two of my brothers and one of my sisters want to kill you right now on suspicion, my other brother and I think that you're truly one of us. However, those three are currently in the majority right now and then 'my body my rules' argument won't hold up for much longer before they just knock me out and let someone else be the dominant Spirit."

Archived