_~_It's A Digimon's World_~_ (Digimon RP). [Pg-16/ Started/ Accepting Via Pm]

Mr. Hyde

Suddenly a Team of Mamemon burst though the door to where Omnimon and the others were. "Goddamnit Team, I told you to burst through the outer wall!" yelled a angered Machinedramon. He then saw Omnimon and toke a large sort of smile "Actually boys, your not gonna die tonight, oh no no you've lead me right to my brothers archnemisis."

Star was relaxing in his place, it wasn't a easy job being a General but someone had to do it. The glasses bearing SuperStarmon was always happy, he had the whole world with him, he had everything a Machine Digimon would want. The dames, the pride, what else could he need?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Hm..ZeedMillenniummon and Lilithmon V.S. Armaggedenmon and WereGarurumon.))

Tyrant shivered as his data disintergrated. "Well..that was short live...." he completely faded away. Omnimon finally got up from the ground.

"Ouch...I almost felt tha.." he was smashed into the ground again. "Okay..that's enough! Transcendent Sword!" Zeed dodged the attack and smashed Omnimon into a mountain. He flew up to him.

"Wow...you're truly pathetic." Before Zeed could react, Omnimon held an X-shaped energy ball in his hand.

"X-EVOLUTION!" Zeed's eyes widened. "Omnimon X! Supreme..Cannon!" Omnimon X shot a huge beam that engulfed Zeed. He roared in agony. He wasn't damaged much though. He flew back.

"Wow..no one's hurt me like that...in a while.."

----------------

End blushed. He grabbed her chin and kissed her on the lips. "I guess so..." he said when he released.

"ZEED!" Lilith shouted out as she flew up to Zeed, looking at his wounds. "Zeed! Are you ok?! Please tell me you are ok!"

Bertha's eyes went wide open as End kissed her. It was so... passionate. She moaned a bit, and whined as he pulled back. She wanted to kiss him more...

"Well, at least now we know that we love each other..." she giggled.

Zeed looked up towards Lilith. He held her cheek. "Yes dear...I'm just fine." He got up. He then looked towards his brother. "You need to retreat! He has become Omnimon X! But if you choose not to go, that is fine. Just be careful." He made a portal that teleported Lilith and Zeed back to his dimension.

---------------

End sighed. "I guess so...I just hope nothing will happen to you..." he grabbed her butt and held on while hugging her.

"Oh!" Bertha gasped a bit as End's firm hand grabbed her butt, and smirked a bit as End hugged her. "You're quite the naughty mon, aren't ya?" she smirked. "If you didn't know it, you're grabbing my ass."

"Sorry, Zeed..." Lilith sighed as they returned. She laid down on a bed that Zeed had materialized for some reason, and looked a bit sad. "If I hadn't been in the way.. you could of killed that filthy Knight with no concern for me..."

End heckled. "Oh..i know. If the Demon Lord of Lust were ever to die, I'm sure i could take her place." He knew that the Demon Lords would die anyway.

----------------

Zeed put his finger up to Lilith's lips. "Sssh my precious wife. You need not be sad. It was Tyrant who was in the way. He stalled us until Omnimon got there. And you quickly disposed of him. That's one of their strongest powers gone." He kissed her on the lips.

Myotim walked out of the dust cloud created by Machinedramon and his forces. A battle had obviously happened while Machinedramon was coercing his forces to fight Omnimon.

"Well this is brilliant isn't oh great leader" he said mocking Machinedramon, "Wait what did Master Zeed say?" Myotim had a bad feeling that he should leave, but still there was a small voice inside his head telling him to stay.

"This isn't going to end well."

Cyberdramon had flown up to the Kabuterimon that was keeping lookout for him and landed gently on its back.

"So have you seen anything?" He asked.

"No not really. There was a large explosion over there," He gestured towards a mountain, there was smoke rising from its base, "And I think I saw ZeedMilleniummon fighting a white thing." Cyberdramon couldn't help but think that the Kabuterimon was pulling his leg. The white thing comment hung in his mind though.

End grinned while Bertha kissed him. "Hehe..I bet you could possibly beat me in that election though." he said with a smirk. He kept on thinking what he was going to do. Oh that's it! The operation. End couldn't help but wonder how his relationship with Bertha was going to affect the organization.

---------------

Omnimon X got out of the crater that Zeed had thrown him into and saw and army of Machine Digimon apparently being led by a Machinedramon and a Myotismon for some reason. "Hmph.." he smirked with a hateful glare towards them all.

--------------

Blue smiled. "It's no prob honey bear!" he said kissing her. Red put his arm over her as they both lie in the bed.

"What's the matter? Virus got your tongue?" Bertha said, as she referred to their kiss. "Let's go somewhere... private, End... I feel like spending some quality time with you..."

Lilith smiled as she kissed Blue, and also massaged Red's arm. She smiled as she broke the kiss. "So... any thoughts in your head right now?" she smirked, and laid on top of Zeed's body.

End sighed. This was going to get complicated. "Uhm...sure...to my room i guess. It has a seal to where only I can get in, but i can release it for a second..." He walked up to his room that was sealed by a Boulder. It had a piece of data on it. End placed his hand on it and absorbe the data turning the Boulder into a pebble. "Shall we..." he said walking into the room. When Bertha would come in, the door would seal back into a boulder.

----------------------

Zeed grinned a very pleased grin. "Of course dear...But i think you can already decifer what i'm thinking." he said as something pushed Lilith a foot into the air.

(( :3 ))

Zeed nodded. "Basically.." Red said with a grin while Blue blushed.

----------------

End jumped behind Bertha and grabbed around her waist many times. Wrapping her around in his endlessly stretchy arms. He grinned as he placed his dragonic head on her shoulders. "Oh i don't know. What do you want to do?" he asked with a sarcastic tone.

Red grinned. Blue laughed. "Well this is one way to heal up my wounds." he said. he started undressing the lovely bodied Demon Lord of Lust.

*This footage has been removed due to Extreme...Extreeeeme sexual content.*

Blue giggled a bit as he huffed. "I think...that was better...than last time." he said with a happy tone.

-------------------

End smiled. He removed Bertha's Green strip that covered her breasts.

*So has this....*

End hopped up from his current position. He barely broke a sweat. "Heheheh..So?"

The only thing Bertha felt was exploding now... was her mind. The sensation that End had done to her, the way his hands worked on her... EVERYTHING made her head explode in pleasure! She was on the bed, panting and sweating. "I-It was... UNFORGETTABLE!"

"Uh... huh... damn right... it was..." Lilith panted, as she smiled and looked over at Blue. "You seem to be the more... playful side." she smirked, and licked at Blue's muzzle.

"Then I apologize for the misunderstanding." Zeta said simply, still sipping his coffee, releasing a slight sigh when he figured End probably wouldn't respond. Inwardly, he held a spark of irritation. He had been admiring End's decision to hold off on courting Bertha- he wasn't actually sure if 'Courting' was the proper word, all things considering they essentially hooked up in seconds- until at least their group's purpose was satisfied and they would have free time. The work load they carried was heavy enough, and Zeta could hardly imagine how much time they would lose from one of their high-operatives and their leader being otherwise occupied during times they would usually spend working towards the mission.

"End." he said after a few moments. "The mission to prevent the Forever Digital from becoming aware of our existence... surely, its failure has placed us in a somewhat tougher position than prior to this. If there is any way that the damage from this setback could be migrated, I volunteer my services. I haven't had a mission for the last forty-seven hours and am feeling restless."

He was really just feeling increasingly uncomfortable in the presence of the new couple, but figured it wouldn't hurt to do a little more to pick up the inevitable slack.

-

Lyet snored loudly from his nook in the wall, turning over in his sleep and blinking, flaring his wings wildly when he fell and collided the back of his head to a rough brick. He was mentally grateful for the iron helm that came with his Champion form, and how it had saved him a headache today at least."

He stretched out, looking thoughtful. "Now what was I out here for again? Eh, oh well." he said, shaking it off before he walked back to his clearing. He was thinking about his Sonnet. Impertinence. THAT was the word he was looking for! He smirked giddily.

End grinned the way his species had been named. Quite Devilishly. "Indeed. And guess what. You were my first!" he said with a smirk. "But let's not talk about that. Let's talk about...us...and or this organization. Whichever you pick..." End then looked at Zeta. "Sure. Go check and see what Omnimon is up to. I believe he has finally used all the X-antibody he's been saving."

------------------

Blue licked her tongue back evolving the licks into a totaly make-out. Blue repliead, "Oh yes, I'm quite playful. Where'd you think all that pleasure came from." he said with a giggle.

"Us, of course." smirked Bertha, as she held End's hand in hers. "I've always admired you. Your arms... your face... everything about you. You're that... strong, smart guy that everyone wants to be with..." she giggled a bit.

Lilith giggled back, and stroked along Blue's nose. "Oh, I just love guys who are playful AND serious at once..." she smirked.

End sighed. Of course she was going to pick that. "Oh really huh. It just so happens that I'm probably the most evil digimon in this world also." he said with another Devil-like smile. He hugged her from behind. "And you're a talented, beautiful, young WereGarurumon. Not to mention evilly sexy." he said nibbling on her neck.

--------------------

Blue grinned. "Where'd you ever find a guy like that?" he said jokingly.

End smirked with interest. He kept on nibbling trying to tickle her everywhere on her body. "I'll stop when you say uncle!" he said. He then, in the back of his mind, almost killed his inner child that had been supressed for so long.

-----------------

Omnimon X held his Garuru Cannon towards the army of Machine Digimon. "Now...you have to the count of three before i obliderate half of your army. 1..." he said glaring the left side down.

----------------

Red smirked. "Sounds like a pretty awesome guy." he said. He suddenly winced in pain and lie down.

"Reconnaissance? Very well."

Zeta stood up and finished his coffee in a gulp. He wasn't usually assigned Recon-missions, due to his battle skill being great enough to handle much more dangerous missions, but wouldn't turn down something he was offered.

"Should I avoid engaging Omnimon if possible, or are you indifferent in the matter?" he questioned.

End did. He stopped tickling Bertha. He wrapped himself again around her. This time his hands landing directly on her breasts. "I'm sorry Bertha..I couldn't control myself." Deep in his mind, his inner child was knocked out with him standing over top of it. End then turned towards Zeta. "You may engage him if you'd like."

------------

The Garuru cannon started charging. "2...."

-----------

Zeed rocked his head back in forth. "No....It's from Omnimon's attack...it actually damaged me..."

Archived